Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (25848 Views)

Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pastafarian:

you're another version of Judefcc

both you and him are nonentities that brag online for cheap points and popularities ;tongue
I know no names, even as I type this, I do not know your username, cos you are a nobody online, offline and even in the scheme of things. Your reasoning is so porous because you are equipped with the erroneous concepts of classical physics.

I notice that most of you empty heads, in the face of someone that dismembers your dysfunctional logical facilties resort to foolishness. I am prepared 100% for any atheist, because as a former atheist, I am 100% equipped to proof that your right brain hemisphere is dysfunctional which is why most atheist lived sad lives, hardly have successful marriages and relationships and are almost always failures in real life. And when they go into IT, they make money and end up totally unhappy and mad.

If that description fits you, then do as others, create another Monika and start sending me PM asking for formulas for success.

You are very silly, my ill-equipped classical physicist.

Join me in the Quantum-Cosmic world of Unified Field, M0ron.

How can anyone see an intelligent universe, yet does not believe in an intelligent designer. Are you daft ? What caused the Big Bang, Mr. Idi0t ?.

3 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by chaarly(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
@ Billyonaire Sir. you should understand that some people or entities don't want you to share some of the things you know. deal with it! and move on.

am very much interested in your expositions. I personally believed we have been constantly lied to and deceived from time memorial. And I also think the United states of America, Russia and some other countries have a vivid knowledge of what's going on in our planet. for example, the manufacturing of weapons of mass destruction and the likes, where do y'all think the knowledge came from?
UFO sightings. . .

if you're reading this, you will be myopic to believe we are alone in this world without the presence of other forces.
have some of y'all pause to think about the inventions we have today and how they come about?
that's why I love Donald trump so much. have you ever paused to think about why he referred to western media as "fake news"

there's more to what is going on in our world than meets the eye. so why don't we all take a chill pill and learn something. no knowledge is lost as they say. and. . . one more thing. its no news that in today's society, most of us listen, read to reply rather than understand. Stop it!!

Billionaire Sir. Over to you

5 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Pastafarian: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
I know no names, even as I type this, I do not know your username, cos you are a nobody online, offline and even in the scheme of things. Your reasoning is so porous because you are equipped with the erroneous concepts of classical physics.

I notice that most of you empty heads, in the face of someone that dismembers your dysfunctional logical facilties resort to foolishness. I am prepared 100% for any atheist, because as a former atheist, I am 100% equipped to proof that your right brain hemisphere is dysfunctional which is why most atheist lived sad lives, hardly have successful marriages and relationships and are almost always failures in real life. And when they go into IT, they make money and end up totally unhappy and mad.

If that description fits you, then do as others, create another Monika and start sending me PM asking for formulas for success.

You are very silly, my ill-equipped classical physicist.

Join me in the Quantum-Cosmic world of Unified Field, M0ron.

How can anyone see an intelligent universe, yet does not believe in an intelligent designer. Are you daft ? What caused the Big Bang, Mr. Idi0t ?.

me? send you PM? lol

so much nonsense that I've met my bullsheeet quota for the month thanks to you
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Raintaker(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
babseg:

He once said he has traveled to the 5th dimension i guess that was where he got the weed from.

ET weed grin grin

weed from the realm of cosmic entities mixed ET meth grin grin grin grin
>: grin grin grin : grin grin
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
chaarly:
@ Billyonaire Sir. you should understand that some people or entities don't want you to share some of the things you know. deal with it! and move on.

am very much interested in your expositions. I personally believed we have been constantly lied to and deceived from time memorial. And I also think the United states of America, Russia and some other countries have a vivid knowledge of what's going on in our planet. for example, the manufacturing of weapons of mass destruction and the likes, where do y'all think the knowledge came from?
UFO sightings. . .

if you're reading this, you will be myopic to believe we are alone in this world without the presence of other forces.
have some of y'all pause to think about the inventions we have today and how they come about?
that's why I love Donald trump so much. have you ever paused to think about why he referred to western media as "fake news"

there's more to what is going on in our world than meets the eye. so why don't we all take a chill pill and learn something. no knowledge is lost as they say. and. . . one more thing. its no news that in today's society, most of us listen, read to reply rather than understand. Stop it!!

Billionaire Sir. Over to you

I am aware of what is going on in the world and if Donald Trump has access to the documents that I have researched, then he has a chance to free the world from these mad people.

The physics of our universe as explained by Classical Physics is so wrong. I am not a coward. When I started this research, I had so much psychic attacks in my home and I prevailed. And I don't give a shit no more. I left businesses to focus on this and I am not going to be a coward about it. I must fight and fight until I am listened to.

As far as I am concerned, I have studied the right physics to the point that I can explain the fundamental forces of the universe and the Unified Field Theory which has explained totally every forces in the Universe, and I know how everything works. I am not deterred to answer questions as long as I know it, but when someone comes over here to attack my research and call me names, it is my duty to return attacks while explaining to others who are sincerely ready to know my perspective.

I had expected that Atheists, will listen to me as a former atheist, to see the reason that I changed my opinion. But yet I see the extremism of handicapped brains who are not ready to change their minds even though I reveal to them that classical physics don't work.

I have spent almost 20 yrs of my life on this, and I will not let a kid who can't even pay his rent to insult what I am sharing freely. This is why people form occult organizations sell the truths, because idiots like the ones on nairaland need to pay to learn how to live life and how to understand that the only God on this hologram is us and I can proof it. I keep telling them this and instead of asking me for proof, they are here trying to insult my username, because obviously they can't stand in my presence.

I will NOT be humbled by stupidity of the ignorants, I will be humbled by a superior opinion proven in the cosmic and quantum world of peers in the science communities, not some bullshit test tube nematodes.

7 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Heading to the beach side, will be back in 30 minutes to read and respond, as always.

Always remember, you are greater than any entity and believe me, they exist.

Dont mind the silly athesits. They are equipped with the wrong physics.

3 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire,I always follow the threads that you create and 've learnt/gained a lot.

my question is this>
was earth formed by a single creator or creators

I would love to learn more from you.

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by chaarly(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
billyonaire oya ngwanu 30mins dun reach

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
I wish I could talk to you in person. I"m a graduate of mechanical Engineering. I can tell from your writings that you are way way more intelligent than I am. I do want to know the purpose of my existence. In truth,i know wealth is not money,i feel wealth is a state of mind. Pls teach we youths the truth about wealth. I don't mind working for you for free,just so I can learn from you.
Billyonaire:
I am getting fed up with so much ignorance of Africans, too lazy that simple google search is outside their reach, always waiting for someone to spoon-feed them with information. Tomorrow, you all line up and beg people for money when you dont even understand the basic principles on how to create and maintain wealth.

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
skillful01:
Billyonaire,I always follow the threads that you create and 've learnt/gained a lot.

my question is this>
was earth formed by a single creator or creators

I would love to learn more from you.

The earth is still under construction, the work is not done yet, that is why we are here, building the remaining areas one plot at a time, one acre at a time, bit by bit, we will turn this place to a paradise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Pastafarian: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
illuminated93:
I do want to know the purpose of my existence.

you make your own purpose
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
I never saw that post. Please I want you to show me.
Billyonaire:

I am supposed to input "ACTION", but I left that for OP to understand, cos seeing money physically manifested is possible, but then he will run at mere sight of it. So, Yes, action is the Seed, that grows to become the Wealth he is looking for. Mine was a single sales of a Range Rover at a Dealership I was a General manager, ofcourse I marked up the price to give me a couple of millions that I used to start my enterprises. But the foundation is the method I shared. There is no way it can not work, in fact it is not possible not to work as long as the principles are followed. I deleted the post though. You got it just in time before I deleted it.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

The earth is still under construction, the work is not done yet, that is why we are here, building the remaining areas one plot at a time, one acre at a time, bit by bit, we will turn this place to a paradise.

Who/What started the construction?

I still don't understand the answer to my first question

human=creator
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by 4FcukCop: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire, forgive these atheist, you're TRULY a voice to reckon with and a part of them truly knows this, hence the compulsive responses, the likes of DeepSight and plaetton are just observing from behind? Reason beat known to them . Ifa wisdom and teachings encapsulate alot that these local practitioners really cant put into literal picture backed with science terms most of which make them look unlettered, should ignorance and dogmatic limitation be take aside Ifa would take over christianity, That by the side.

When truth are sensed it is first hand recognize. I'm not as wordy to place my inputs into a fora, i deal well vocally. To think we live in same environ. LOL
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Raintaker(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

Why do people die?
Why do some kids die at birth?
Who makes us into males and females?
Why do we have to breathe(why can't we just ne still and just exist).
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
illuminated93:
I wish I could talk to you in person. I"m a graduate of mechanical Engineering. I can tell from your writings that you are way way more intelligent than I am. I do want to know the purpose of my existence. In truth,i know wealth is not money,i feel wealth is a state of mind. Pls teach we youths the truth about wealth. I don't mind working for you for free,just so I can learn from you.

The way I see it, from my research both within and without the finite and infinite time-space continuum, Is just our creation. To be frank with you, our Earth is as tiny as an atom in comparison to the totality of the cosmos.

I am not mincing words, when I say, there is NOTHING out there that can compare to what we are. Even the Archons and Demons, envy our creative powers. We are the only entity that can materialize with our thoughts and it is true. I do not mean this in religious or motivational aspect, I mean that every thought emanating from your mind, is a potential creation. As long as you have achieve self and God realization, then you will know exactly how to make thought materialize. There is nothing magical about these abilities, it is just that our classical physics has been wrong. It took a few dedicated people to give up their enterprising lives to dedicate their resources to study the matrix.

If you have followed by threads as you opined, then you will notice my consistent trends as I continue on the journey, and as it is today. I am telling you to do me a favor and look at the archeological sites from space. You will come to the truth that all the archeological sites are located on a single Latitude on Earth. All are lined up on a circumference and diameter of the Earth. These are magnetrons, integrated circuits, acoustic sound producing equipments and even the Ark of Covenants and the scrolls on how to reset them are Everly present and these wars are just to 'steal' the so called archeological artifacts to a location safe in the hands of the Israelites who have almost all the manuscripts to reset these machines to take Earth to the next level of Consciousness. The rest of the world are just moving around like masses of slaves working for the few.

I am sharing this, so most people who choose to believe me will go into in-depth researches. We are not alone in the Universe and we have entities who we are their food source, yes, it is a sad truth. Just like we eat cattles and goats and chickens etc, there are other entities using us as good source.

Even mosquito for example survives on our blood and there are other entities tinier than mosquitoes, even though they are physical and can move at speed of light across different dimensions we feel their effects and we are scared. We are scared because we do not know the size of these entities and funny enough they can change shape to look like giants of anything. But guess what ? They are scared of our creative abilities, because we can change them to butterflies or insects even with out thoughts.

But since our schools teach us lies, we do not know how to control these things, and we run to churches and the pastors are thieves and the masses become poor and helpless. It is in the face of such phenomena that I went into researches that has taken me nearly 20yrs and when I come here to share with people, they call me names.

I do not care and I will not be humbled by mass stupidity.

I will state my truth as follows;
That this Earth was created from VOID.

That VOID is NOT empty space, but a region filled with elements but I can proof Hydrogen atoms moving at speed of light.

That Sound started creation from the 1st dimension and Duality started at Second Dimension when sound/light emanated due to resonance of sound in vacuum to create electrical impulse which interacted with particles in void to form Light, so Sound and Light are the basis of material Universe.

That Third Dimension, Light and Sound were collapsed by consciousness to form matter, which we are made of and we are on the 3rd Dimension while we are 4 dimensional entity.

That as 4 dimensional entities which is a function of the mind, that mind controls matter.

That we are not matter and we are not our physical body. There is a multidimensional entity in us, which is our soul.

That Our Earth body is a spacesuit designed for planet Earth. And that we will drop this Earth-bound space suit at Death and move to higher dimension, because due to magnetism of the Earth, which we call Gravity, matter can not move to any higher dimension, it is doom for material world.

That we can teleport as light being (soul) to other planets and live there comfortably.

That other planets have lives, but we can not see it with our physical eyes because it is an organ of a 3 dimensional body designed for just 3rd dimension, but as Soul we can see, hear, move at light speed and are not inhibited by physically senses.

I want to say that the reasons that atheist do not believe in existence of anything outside logic is not their fault. They have a mental disorder occasioned by a dysfunctional or impaired right hemisphere of their brains, a scan will show that there are less activities in their right brain hemisphere while there are superb neuro-transmitting activities in the left brain hemisphere where logic, intelligence, maths and languages are controlled. But the right brain is activated by suffering, problems, sickness and some drugs, it is the faculty for intuition and impulse. These atheists need our help, they have mental problems.

I want to state clearly, that we need a new planet and we need to work very hard to find a way to create a new planet within Earth's orbit if we must preserve our species and at this moment, we have the technology, few select group have this technology that will revolutionize our species and make humans interplanetary and inter-galaxy beings. We have been stocked on Earth for too long. Its not a good idea to sit on the surface of a planet and get so exposed to the elements.

We need new planet. So, its time to stop being silly, we need to make sure that we begin to start acting as the Gods that we are. There is no other God out there in our hologram but us. And we can do anything, except some of us that choose to be stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
skillful01:

Who/What started the construction?

I still don't understand the answer to my first question

human=creator

We as spirit beings, created the Universe and we are here in our creation, to experience and complete the creation. Every inch of space that you are building comes from your thoughts and who thinks the thoughts ? Who enjoys the food that you eat ? Who understands when you read ? What dies ? What left the body when you die which renders the corpse useless ? Soul.

We, as soul, in a different body, in primordial times created these planets. And due to the limitation of the spacesuit we now wear, we are not equipped with memories to understand, because we are simply 2 strands of DNA instead of 11. We are stucked in 3rd dimension and our brain can't understand what goes on in the higher dimensions because it is destined to physicality. We are Spiritual Beings in a physical world. That is why we feel so inhibited.

To travel the cosmos, go within as Soul and as Spirit, and travel the length and breadth of the Cosmos at speed of light and of course with the speed of Consciousness.

I have experienced these, and no useless professor of classical physics that has not even defeated fear, talk-less of defeating demons, can lie to me with his useless certificates destined to work in the prison planet by some wealthy overlord who probably own some Islands and 10 Private jets can confuse me.

Ye are Gods, and Children of the Most High God - John 10 Vs 34

You are Gods, and offsprings of the primordial creator - Billyonaire 10 Vs 34.

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire just to let you know that I'm still coming back for you on this thread.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
babseg:
Billyonaire just to let you know that I'm still coming back for you on this thread.

You are stupid, and equipped with the wrong classical physics. You will never come to know the truth as long as you think you know.

You are a slave in the prison planet.

Shame!
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
4FcukCop:
Billyonaire, forgive these atheist, you're TRULY a voice to reckon with and a part of them truly knows this, hence the compulsive responses, the likes of DeepSight and plaetton are just observing from behind? Reason beat known to them . Ifa wisdom and teachings encapsulate alot that these local practitioners really cant put into literal picture backed with science terms most of which make them look unlettered, should ignorance and dogmatic limitation be take aside Ifa would take over christianity, That by the side.

When truth are sensed it is first hand recognize. I'm not as wordy to place my inputs into a fora, i deal well vocally. To think we live in same environ. LOL

Thanks for your cryptic words, the cerebral will decode the meaning. I represent the not very humble set off researchers. We have been shouted at for too long. We have been silenced for too long. That is why the world is the way it is. I will fight off and online for the facts. There is no shame in admitting the truth, I was an atheist, and even till this minute, I am still called atheist within certain cycles. But I defeated fear and went within, even at the risk of certain death to experience what physical science can't explain, and I will keep saying there is nothing out there when I see non-physical humanoids and other entities ? I knew our physics and our education is wrong. I mean there is an entire aspect of our society milking people dry and scamming people in the name of divination, chasing demons, churches are milking the populace and I sit down saying there is nothing out there ? That is not the spirit of Billyonaire. I go where even angels fear to enter how much more these faceless idiots on nairaland calling themselves atheists when they have no single telescope on their names. Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
@billyonaire,

WOW.
so,humans created the universe when they were still in a non-human form.
humans coming together as one=GOD.

I tried learning soul travel(astral) but nothing happened.

how can I carry out soul-travel?
please,accept me as your student.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
I think I'd disagree with you here, Billyonaire.

I think you give atheists too much credit when you say they are exponents of logic, maths, etc. Being atheist is not consistent with logic. Atheists are not logical people.

You can't operate with the tools of logic and still call yourself an atheist. An atheist, according to him, knows that there's no God. Ask him how, he'd say Theists cannot proof his existence.

We all(Logicians) know that the absence of evidence(palpable evidence) is neither the evidence of absence nor presence. But all atheists assume the former.

No true student of logic, with the available information, will call self atheist. He can end up as a rational skeptic and not an atheist. A rational skeptic freely thinks.

An atheist, in our current world, is incapable of freethinking. That alone places an impediment on logic. Atheists are largely ruled by the illusion of logic and emotions from wrong theistic behaviours. No atheist uses logic.

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by chieveboy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
skillful01:

...just a little correction, Soul Travel has nothing to do with Astral Projection if that's what you mean by "astral"...much as they as both are means of projections. The slight difference in both makes a universe of difference...
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Pastafarian: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
An atheist, according to him, knows that there's no God.

strawman
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I think I'd disagree with you here, Billyonaire.

I think you give atheists too much credit when you say they are exponents of logic, maths, etc. Being atheist is not consistent with logic. Atheists are not logical people.

You can't operate with the tools of logic and still call yourself an atheist. An atheist, according to him, knows that there's no God. Ask him how, he'd say Theists cannot proof his existence.

We all(Logicians) know that the absence of evidence(palpable evidence) is neither the evidence of absence nor presence. But all atheists assume the former.

No true student of logic, with the available information, will call self atheist. He can end up as a rational skeptic and not an atheist. A rational skeptic freely thinks and.

An atheist, in our current, are incapable of freethinking. That alone places an impediment on logic. Atheists are largely ruled by the illusion of logic and emotions of wrong theistic behaviours.

Which makes their case worst than I ever thought. I hope they find a way to heal their souls. Crazy people thinking they came to be from no where from no creator. How does that even sound.

2 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
skillful01:
@billyonaire,

WOW.

so,humans created the universe when they were still in a non-human form.

humans coming together as one=GOD.

how can I carry out soul-travel?

please,accept me as your student.

Depends on your bandwidth. Do you use chants ? What sound frequency do you use ? Remember that in order to go on a journey, you need to know where you are going and the address.

When you are soul traveling, you need to know where you are going and chant the sound of that plane using the right resonance frequency. But even if you are just eloping into cosmos, do not be afraid, you will always be back in the body.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are stupid, and equipped with the wrong classical physics. You will never come to know the truth as long as you think you know.

You are a slave in the prison planet.

Shame!

Look at this stupid boy calling me stupid since. You are actually sounding crazy now.

You will have to travel back to your 5th dimensiom to get some inspiration and for a shortcut just use the worm hole to bring you straight to this thread.

And to don't forget your ET weed too if not you will be trapped in the terahertz region of the electromagnetic wave region which when vibrates can resonate at the same frequency of the earth's 3d vortex.

Just to let you know that your stupidity can still be corrected by 1% if you can align your consciousness to the earth's magnetic grid at the angle of 45 degrees which will allow you propagate through the orions belt for you to reach the required energy for your soul.

Olodo

Grerrara ere mumu
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pastafarian:

strawman
I'm not an atheist.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Well.... This thread escalated really quickly
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Raintaker(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thanks for your cryptic words, the cerebral will decode the meaning. I represent the not very humble set off researchers. We have been shouted at for too long. We have been silenced for too long. That is why the world is the way it is. I will fight off and online for the facts. There is no shame in admitting the truth, I was an atheist, and even till this minute, I am still called atheist within certain cycles. But I defeated fear and went within, even at the risk of certain death to experience what physical science can't explain, and I will keep saying there is nothing out there when I see non-physical humanoids and other entities ? I knew our physics and our education is wrong. I mean there is an entire aspect of our society milking people dry and scamming people in the name of divination, chasing demons, churches are milking the populace and I sit down saying there is nothing out there ? That is not the spirit of Billyonaire. I go where even angels fear to enter how much more these faceless idiots on nairaland calling themselves atheists when they have no single telescope on their names. Bullshit.
You Were an atheist?
So what are you now?

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

Why are you so stupid even to DNA level ? You equip yourself with eroneous concepts and you end up not seeing the world the way the others see it and you blame the others ? Why are atheist so naive ? I was atheist for over a decade and I came to tell you silly mor0ns that I have gone far and wide and realized that the science we are taught in schools, which you arm yourself with is erroneous and that I have found compelling evidence on the new concept and that the Unified Field Theory has been concluded using basic principles from facts gathered from Geology, Physics,Geometry, Archeoplogy, Religion and AstroPhysics as well as Quantum Mechanics, that we have finally corrected the errors that caused Cosmology and Quantum Dynamics to not agree. The errors were due to the fact that Classical Physics deduced that First and Second Dimensions do not exist, that Void has nothing in it, that Junk DNA is not necessary, that Space is just empty. We have proven entire phenonema happening within these paramters even to the point of decoding the building of the pyramids, what the real use of the pyramid, how it was built and the entire landmark even to the constellation of Orion, you guys are so lazy and silly that you sit at home and read nonsense you were taught, and I don't even think some of you have sense.

We have studied every area again, corrected the mistakes and the Unified Field Theory explains every phenomena including ETs, ectoplasma, God, Consciousness and all. Yet you sick idi0ts sit behind your chairs in dusty rooms to castigate others based on your stupid erroneous sciences.

Pathetic.
Allow me to announce to you that all your efforts up till now has been a classic case of beating about the Bush.

when you and your blind sheep are done, you may join the rest of us on the road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

Which makes their case worst than I ever thought. I hope they find a way to heal their souls. Crazy people thinking they came to be from no where from no creator. How does that even sound.
The problem is, a lot are genuinely angry at some evils religion has done on our world that they get emotional and hang onto illogical tags. I understand this. What I detest is for the same candidate to assume the poster boy for logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.