Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria (314 Views)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria by Macby(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Are you seeking for quality and you’re into construction of roads for highways, estates, residential homes, parking lots and pedestrian way. We offer the best of interlocking stones in Nigeria of different shapes and sizes that stands the test of time. Our stones are produced with the best of materials and are fully vibrated and produced with the best of indusial machines, giving our stones the required strength of 30 mpa and above. We also produce blocks for building. We supply to all part of the country and can meet up any supply demand. Our prices are friendly and affordable. For more info pls contact.
Mr joseph

Re: The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria by okenwa(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please stop sending all this post constantly.

Learn to give comprehensive details of your products.

You don't have address?
You don't put your price until you are asked?

Etc

Even the pictures you present are downloaded.

Please park well
Re: The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria by Macby(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
If u read carefully I said for forward info pls contact me. Its called non disclosure.if u have doubts for the pics I can send u my factory address to clear ur doubt.please pay attention to what concerns u and not on what doesn't.

(1) (Reply)

Siiver Park Estate Buy 6 Plots And Get 1 Plot Free. / Sharp Stone Coated Roofing Sheet From Newzealand 3300sqm / Foundation Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.