Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

She Held It As A Prof, Positioned Her Nyash Well And Sat Gently On Top Of (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Held It As A Prof, Positioned Her Nyash Well And Sat Gently On Top Of (pics) (2323 Views)

She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) / Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) / She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Held It As A Prof, Positioned Her Nyash Well And Sat Gently On Top Of (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
So it happened that kikelomo aishatu ngozi aka slimchicktohsexytohbadtbiewure
wanted to sit down on mama nkechi wooden stool, so she held it like a professional, so that the stool will not fall, and she positioned her nyash well and sat gently on top of the stool, and she started gisting with mama nkechi about mama ijeoma, how she was stingy, greedy, and wicked, they gossiped for 24 hours and she left, then she went to visit mama nkiruka and gossiped with her too, for 12 hours, and she later went to mama obinna house, infact and inshort, she gossiped with her fellow gossipers for 10 days and night, then she rested

Re: She Held It As A Prof, Positioned Her Nyash Well And Sat Gently On Top Of (pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
receive sense op!

2 Likes

Re: She Held It As A Prof, Positioned Her Nyash Well And Sat Gently On Top Of (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
receive sense op!
AMEN!!! gringringrin
Re: She Held It As A Prof, Positioned Her Nyash Well And Sat Gently On Top Of (pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha fairlyusedpant u never still get sense abi. Abeg go buy na

1 Like

Re: She Held It As A Prof, Positioned Her Nyash Well And Sat Gently On Top Of (pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
fairlyusedpant:
AMEN!!! gringringrin
LMAO, you moniker sef, e get as e bi oooo
Re: She Held It As A Prof, Positioned Her Nyash Well And Sat Gently On Top Of (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Smallville10:
Hahahahahahahaha fairlyusedpant u never still get sense abi. Abeg go buy na
i go buy am very soon, E dey vewi vewi costly, i wan collect loan from central bank so that i go use am buy the sense gringringrin
Re: She Held It As A Prof, Positioned Her Nyash Well And Sat Gently On Top Of (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
LMAO, you moniker sef, e get as e bi oooo
gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Does Calling Really Matter In A Relationship? / See How I F** My Pretty Girlfriend’s Mum / Get In For #6000 Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.