Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,912 members, 7,799,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) (32346 Views)

Female CRUTECH Student Dies 2 Weeks After Matriculation (Photo) / Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by broseme: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
According to Rita who shared the sad news, Ofonime Etim,a Uniuyo student died 2weeks after finishing exams.She wrote...

'I can't believe u are no more, just two weeks u finished ur last exams, I expected u to resume on the 27 of this Month along side with ur 015 colleagues, only to see a post on the departmental group, that u are death, comrade, Ofonime Etim, were are u going to? Wat kind of a brief illness is that. Tell me is a lie. Rest in peace, a great religious scholar, the entire Cussa, religious and cultural studies, 015, faculty of education and Uniuyo students mourn for your demise'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/uniuyo-student-dies-2-weeks-after.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rest in peace young soul.
what a loss to the family

3 Likes

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by segebase(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
rip
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by emeijeh(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
broseme:
According to Rita who shared the sad news, Ofonime Etim,a Uniuyo student died 2weeks after finishing exams.She wrote...

'I can't believe u are no more, just two weeks u finished ur last exams, I expected u to resume on the 27 of this Month along side with ur 015 colleagues, only to see a post on the departmental group, that u are death, comrade, Ofonime Etim, were are u going to? Wat kind of a brief illness is that. Tell me is a lie. Rest in peace, a great religious scholar, the entire Cussa, religious and cultural studies, 015, faculty of education and Uniuyo students mourn for your demise'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/uniuyo-student-dies-2-weeks-after.html?m=1

Which one is you are death again?

Our education standard is fast declining.

**I'm not referring to Op, but the Facebook post.

RIP to the dead

15 Likes

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by freddie82(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Jalubarika(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
RIPP
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Pvin: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
RIP
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by holysainbj(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
My alma mater
Rest on Tuskite
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by jakpowa: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sad
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
cry
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by economania(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
This life is full of ups and downs. RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by crackhouse(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
The writer though. rest in peace young nigga

3 Likes

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Dom2020: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by JehanEddy07(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by LAFO: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Chai!
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by IYANGBALI: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op your grammar follow kill you friend the second time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by BicxBrother: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
I'm a student there and I know this girl... God why her soul? Who am I to ask.

R.I.P...will miss the smile you give me when we pass each other

4 Likes

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by mejorhofficial(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Noting dey dis life sha embarassed embarassed[sub][/sub]

Eyen eka RIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by ipobarecriminals: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
.*Principality/Force of wickedness @ work.Dem don swear for her say her parents nor go reap /Eat her fruit. Dem mama,Sigh!!
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by abdulaz: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Such is death.

It is inevitable.

Though it's never the end....
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by mazizitonene(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
"that you are death..."

RIP
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is FUcKING sad. Bleep the reaper
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by bro4u: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
mehn 0'15 datz my colleague ooo, she wont see her GST result...rest in peace dear
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
emeijeh:

RIP to the dead
That's the graduate of today; A person who passed through school but school left no mark on them.

1 Like

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
emeijeh:

RIP to the dead
The accent comes into play here. Don't forget they're Akwa Iboms.

RIP to the young lady!.

1 Like

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by emeijeh(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
The accent comes into play here. Don't forget they're Akwa Iboms
RIP to the young lady!.

If you say so
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by policy12: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Life..like a vapour appear for a moment and disappear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by terrence12(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
BicxBrother:
I'm a student there and I know this girl...
God why her soul? Who am I to ask.

R.I.P...will miss the smile you give me when we pass each other

Daddy yo!! She dey smile for u?
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by januli(f): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
RIP.
The heading thoo..0p
Re: Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why all these publicity of someone dying? Is she a celebrity or was her death cause unknown?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memo Targeted At Muslims, not Christians. - Katsina State University. / Western Delta University Lecturer Rocks Students Wig In Class / Edo Government Reduces School Days To Three Times A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.