Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. (50077 Views)

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues / Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by ChangeIsCostant: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
A Nigerian man has been left "heartbroken" after putting down his dog by the help of a veterinary doctor. According to him, the 14-year-old dog was killed because he didn't want it to eventually suffer a slow death due to its old age or end up in the hands of dog eaters. See what he shared below

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-man-kills-his-old-dog-refuses.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by ChangeIsCostant: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2017

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by emeijeh(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
And who told him the dog will soon die?

Animal rights activists are coming for him. He is lucky he is not in the US
grin grin

I hope he also threw a lavish burial ceremony for the dog?

43 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by ChangeIsCostant: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by KingGBsky(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
What a painful story. I almost had tears dropping down my eyes.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by emeijeh(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
KingGBsky:

Bros! Tomorrow na sunday o!

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by digoster(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
emeijeh:
And who told him the dog will soon die?

Animal rights activists are coming for him. He is lucky he is not in the US
Animal right activist cheesycheesy

26 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by odimbannamdi(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Euthanasia, a global controversial concept, is carried out on animals too?

On the one hand, this would be likened to voluntarily killing your dad because he has grown old, instead of allowing nature take its course.

But on the other hand, it could be quite painful seeing a loved "one" suffer from a condition you know would eventually lead to death.

I once had a little nephew that suffered from Burkitt Lymphoma in the abdomen. It was very painful for the family seeing the pains the little boy was passing through as his tummy enlarged everyday.

The condition had progress so much that death was imminent. So the doctors suggested euthanasia to the mum, to relieve the boy of the sufferings and let him rest in peace.

While the mum was still thinking it through, my lovely nephew passed on.

Nothing can be compared to a peaceful beautiful death

Check out my profile for lovely men's loafers

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by LatestAmebo: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
lol
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by bro4u: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
mehn... But dis na wickedness oo

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by IYANGBALI: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Snakes are becoming too expenses for lala he now goes for dogs

9 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by gbadexy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mercy killing.
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by LatestAmebo: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
wink
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
You are heartless than the dog eaters

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
KingGBsky:
one day your sarcasm go almost keee you grin grin

15 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by GodblessNig247(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Op will u be happy if u die that way? Pls answer

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by 0b10010011: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017

404 things!

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oh my God!
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by dessz(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
ONCE UPON A TIME,
I HAD A DOG,
THE DOG DIED OF HUNGER.

THE END..
cry
Decypher:
Arhhh ... the Day my Ovrchaka died it was like my last day on earth .. I feel the pain the poster is going through.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by sorextee(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ive lost several dogs too. This is why I dnt want any dog again in my house.. The time to say goodbye is always the hardest... cry cry cry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Arhhh ... the Day my Ovrchaka died it was like my last day on earth .. I feel the pain the poster is going through.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by nosagold(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
KingGBsky:

You dey cut onions?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by sekem: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Im for buy coffin too join. undecided

Nansense

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
I can't do such,wicked life

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by jamesbridget13(f): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oh!!!! So sad
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by bentlywills(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
RIP Dog'

But u no try Op
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Sijo01(f): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Eyah. The man is brave not everybody can watch their pet take its last breath.

6 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by bebe2(f): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
See how u treated ur bestfriend in death undecided

No compassion, no blanket , no cuddles, not even a single flower to accompany him.

So cold embarassed

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by ayesco202(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
What next now? Burial ceremony or what? RIP dog.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Philinho(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
he should padlocked d grave cos dog eaters are now browsing d location of d grave.R.I.P Doggy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
The dog is really old. I can see tumor on the distal part of one of the hind limbs

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monkey Drinks Codeine Syrup In Delta State (Video) / My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics / Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.