Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) (2869 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) by kwaso2: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
I have being so blessed by this man's teachings, thoughts and Rhema. I just couldn't keep to myself again I self I should look share him to all Christians who appreciates sincere, potent and result oriented preaching

3 Likes

Re: A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) by kwaso2: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
My first encounter with this man's teachings was in 2011 as a Corp member. I listened to his message titled KNOWING GOD EXPERIENCIALLY. I sounded different with powerful content. I was not just blessed. I was always blessed whenever I heard it. Since they I sought this messages (I found them on 4share)and found out this man has fire. U don't even need to know or see him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) by kwaso2: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Not like a conventional preacher. Am more blessed by his occasional break outs to lead(motivate)his congregation to pray in tongues for one minutes as he preaches and his music grace. His songs are just heavenly

3 Likes

Re: A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) by AK6464(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
any links to download messsages?
Re: A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) by kwaso2: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don't even know where is church is nor have attended any of his meetings but I and people close to me have so much being blessed and are the blessed any time I listen to his inspired teaching. My prayer for u sir, is, May God make u better, may God not make u too big to do what you are known for, I also pray that God help u identify pride and resist it. More people needs your inspiration. In a matter of time, the undiluted word of God, injected with power will swallow up the reproach in d church.

I would be sharing some of this man's teachings I have listened to and maybe do some reviews. I got most of his messages from 4share.com, friends and his church/fellowship facebook page
Re: A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) by kwaso2: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
AK6464:
any links to download messsages?
check him out on 4share.com

1 Like

Re: A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) by kwaso2: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2017
The purpose of this thread is not to idolize him or make his teaches infallible. The Bible is still the only infallible truth. And every teachings should still be checked out with the Bible for validation just like the Berean Christians did on Apostle Paul time (Acts 17:11).

2 Likes

Re: A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) by tolajay: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
You're spiritually-inclined, my dear.

Just thought of starting a similar thread but I paused to check up for an existing thought.

God has really used him to broaden my spiritual being.

May the end of word and faith which is performance be fulfilled in our lives.

kwaso2:
I have being so blessed by this man's teachings, thoughts and Rhema. I just couldn't keep to myself again I self I should look share him to all Christians who appreciates sincere, potent and result oriented preaching
Re: A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) by kwaso2: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2017
tolajay:
You're spiritually-inclined, my dear.

Just thought of starting a similar thread but I paused to check up for an existing thought.

God has really used him to broaden my spiritual being.

May the end of word and faith which is performance be fulfilled in our lives.

Amen. God's word will give us the influence to take over our spheres of contacts. Something struck me that the apostle said in one of his teachings '...imagine how many souls would be saved if Micheal Jackson had said Jesus is Lord, it will be more than many Crusades pit together....' that was a big one for me
Re: A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) by 247soups: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Am blessed too

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Play Lottery? / Sola Scriptura: Does Following The Bible Equal Following The Lord? / Soul Winning/evangelism – An Instrument For Church Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.