Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates (34312 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Facebook Seeks To Help Nigerian Start-Ups Become Big Businesses / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Real business people visit our website!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 5:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Over 50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Become a big time businessman! See how!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
You'd be greatly be amazed!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Are you ready? See!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 4:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Be transformed! Start one of these businesses without collateral!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
The last resort to be rich!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
Good business principles!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 4:51am On Nov 23, 2018
Welcome to business success!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Amazing and fantastic!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2018
You can start it either big or small but start now!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Won't you rather talk to us?
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 4:07am On Nov 25, 2018
Connection is the 'in' thing!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 3:39am On Nov 26, 2018
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Enter and find an interesting read!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by Olaatunima: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hello Ladies & Gents!

This information is rich.

I actually invested in Cassava but lost out due to poor information.

However, As you decide to engage in any of these Businesses. Pls i wish to inform you that you can register your own Biz Name With CAC with a meager amount of 5,500.00 Only.

The beautiful thing is that i tried it and just like magic i got my business registered in less than 5 days now awaiting my CAC Certificate.

If you are really interested in registering your own Biz before this offer expires by December 2018.

Then you can follow this link just like i did and cut off all those extra cash you would have paid to the Lawyers & Agents. Save up to 10-15k!

Visit http://www.growyourbiz.com.ng/cacbiznamereg and thank me for it later.

May God bless our hustles before 2018 is Over, Amen!
God Bless our hustles & help us hit something Big before 2018 is over!

Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 4:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Your reading delight!
Re: ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates by DoyenExchange: 4:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Every small-scale businesses and big-scale companies properly explained with the monetary estimates/outlays.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Foreign Loan: Why Can't CBN Print The $5.5bn Instead Of Borrowing? / Illegal ATM Withdrawals: How To Seek Justice? / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.