Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business (4168 Views)

Which Nigeria Hosting Is The Best? / Which Web Hosting Is The Best For .com.ng Domain / Scala Hosting Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business by paschu: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2017
I don't need your explanation or breakdown whatever.

Just edit your headline to reflect your true intent. And make sure the rest of your article sticks to it.

That's writing 101.

mokoprem:
first you didnt get the aim of the post...
lemme break it down again..
As you can see in the post, I singled out blogs, little websites, portfolios and the likes...

Am not saying it cant host it.. even a free hosting would do... I will rather use a free hosting to host a blog than most quack hosts....

And I also mentioned...its for only sites running intensive scripts and massive traffic... INTENSIVE SCRIPTS makes uses of lots of cron job which tends to slow down your server... you can imagine the likes of nairaland, jumia, konga, olx, paypal running on a shared server, No!

and the case study you brought up even went the same direction.. most of this host cmpanies wont tell you the real price... they tell you an attractive price, then when renewal comes they bill all together... so that is simple enough to understand...
Re: Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business by bedfordng(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business by Sanuzi(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
Re: Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business by dwebwalker(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2017
As a web hosting provider in Nigeria for years I believe for beginners shared hosting is very okay for online business I don't know about your experience but it depends on your host.
Re: Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business by Syphonn(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ever tried advertising with youtube videos?

Wondering if YouTube ads are worth your time and money?

This write-up will help you’ll find new research that reveals how consumers respond to YouTube ads and insight into how marketers plan to adjust their ad spend on YouTube.

# 1: Viewers accept ads on YouTube more easily than on Facebook

Not so long ago, YouTube was the undisputed king of online video. Founded in February 2005, YouTube’s only approach has always been video, allowing you to upload (and stay) to the top of the stack.

Read more on this at http://www.busygisting.com/advertising-on-youtube-its-effectiveness/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Python Vs Php / Php/Mysql Class Commences: Book Your Seats Now! / Introducing A Free Cheap Vpn Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.