Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. (811 Views)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / Opposition Party Sets Off Tear Gas Inside Kosovo Parliament(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. by Explorers(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Washington(CNN).

The Secret Service detained a man who drove up to a White House checkpoint late Saturday night and claimed to have a bomb in his vehicle, two law enforcement officials told CNN.

There was no confirmation on whether there was any device inthe vehicle, but security at the White House was immediately upgraded.

The vehicle is being checked, the officials said.

The incident occurred at 11:05 p.m., the Secret Service said.

President Donald Trump is not at the White House.

He is at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

Several streets around the White House remained closed early Sunday in what the Secret Service described as an"on-going criminal investigation.

"Earlier Saturday, another person was arrested after jumping over a bicycle rack in front of the White House.

The man, who never made it to the White House fence, was carrying a document he wanted to deliver to the White House and did not have a weapon, a law enforcement official said.

The incidents come a week after another man breached the White House grounds and was on the grounds for more than 15 minutes.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/19/politics/white-house-security-situation/index.html?adkey=bn

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. by Adesiji77: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Just saw it on Twitter now

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. by FvckShiT(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Olympus might fůcking fall soon undecided

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. by Explorers(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Adesiji77:
Just saw it on Twitter now

3 different times in few days.

May be some guys are playing games, testing how they will respond if there should be an attack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. by ichommy(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2017
I hope its not a Version of White House Down.

White House should Brace up more on Security.

Terrorist can do anything to Break in.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2017
The white house is too too secure...
Re: Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. by daamazing(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2017
ichommy:
I hope its not a Version of White House Down.

White House should Brace up more on Security.

Terrorist can do anything to Break in.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. by egorov(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2017
I dream of White House daily, I dream of handling Trump his phone
Re: Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. by slurryeye: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
That's what you get as a president when your campaign and administration is based on hate and bigotry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. by Ekpekus(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Explorer on the beats... Make I take position grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At The White House Sets Off Security Alert. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Carry go explo my guy..

Appy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Tunisia Women Now Free To Marry Non-muslims / US Democrats Strip Superdelegates Of Power In Favor Of Direct Primaries. / Off-duty British Soldier Who Stormed Scene Of Kenya Terrorist Attack Commended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.