Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,051 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why (12357 Views)

Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste? / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / God's Favorite Biblical Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by influenz: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2017
Mine is Joseph.

His story shows that with discipline, determination, character and faith in God, one can succeed no matter the situation we find ourselves.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2017
paul

14 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Obaladerin2(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Isaiah

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Papiikush: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Solomon.

The Nigga is wise and full of knowledge cool

He is also the greatest fücker the world ever had tongue

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Dottore: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Abraham: he had an extraordinary personality. He communicated one on one with God, committed adultery though with the wife's approval yet had his two offsprings blessed immensely.

Joseph: moved from prison to palace thus became a prime minister in a land he was supposed to be a slave.

Odedidom: they sent the ark of covenant to his house because he was wretched. The ark having been bringing misfortune to the entire Israelites in war fronts. It was thought that same would be Obedidom's lot but the reverse was the case. Na so the guy became a wealthy man

Rachab: a prostitute that her kindness to the Jews automatically reset her destiny and she was placed in the matrilineal genealogy of Jesus.

David: committed adultery and engineered the death of his co adulter's husband. Yet had an important place in the heart of God.

Solomon was a chronic womanizer and adulterer yet the blessings of God never eluded him and he never fought any war. His land was at peace and there has not been any King greater than him, before and after.

The Unnamed thief that got himself a first class ticket to heaven just because he opposed the other thief that was mocking Jesus.

Paul was a murderer but encountered divine providence and ended up writing more than half of the new testament thus becoming more popular than other apostles.

Today most preachers and folks in Christiandom make you feel like the devil's friend when they see you with a bottle of beer or worse still a babe.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by professorfal: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2017
mine is methuselah. He lived a full and active life.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Beckham14: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2017
That would be my boss Pharaoh.

He's the only man that gave God some tough time.

All hail King Pharaoh.

15 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Lordave: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2017
Paul

He was a true evangelist, the one every so called men of God should emulate.
He was steadfast, unrelenting, inspiring, intelligent and most of all humble even as educated as he was.

No wonder Jesus arrested him by force.

If I should continue being a Christian, Jesus must like Paul, arrest me by force.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by worlddpeace48(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2017
Daniel.. .very outstanding and knowledgeable

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by mayortm001(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
paul
Why?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Certitude(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Mine is Absalom. The way he was described
as a very handsome young man with heavy
hairs which he measures with the king's
scale.
This guy gained my respect when he killed
his brother(half-brother) Amnon for defiling (raping) his sister. I don't really like the fact
he killed his brother but the way he went
about it; telling the sister to forget about it
since Amnon is her brother. He never spoke
anything, "either good or bad," to Amnon for
a full year. He prepared a feast and requested of his father (David) to allow all
his brothers attend. He gave order to his
men to have Amnon killed while he is merry.
Absalom suceeded in making himself more
of a villian by: setting Joab's field on fire,
sleeping with his father's wife in the presence of everyone and waging war
against his father.
I believe Solomon would either remain at the
background or face a formidable opposition
if he had survived the war against david.
*Abeg, wetin happen to that david second son?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by aloziedaya(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Jesus.

Elijah

Joshua

Mary (mother of Jesus)

Paul

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by EternalBeing: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2017
John the Revelator.

Holiness is the key for original Destiny fulfilment.
satan wanted and coveted to be worshiped, YAHWEH elevated JESUS as GOD above all to
show that there's no limit to what HE can do/share
with any Being that wholly and eternally submit to
HIS Will. The most feared and dreaded enemy of Man is
Death. Not less feared by the rich than the poor.
Before JESUS came satan used fear of death to
make many to submit, pretending that he'll protect
their lives. They end up killing other men and being
used to destroy other lives to appease these
demons that are supposedly protecting them. Alas,
after being used to destroy others, they die when
they least expect it. JESUS showed us that if we
do the will of our CREATOR, we'll live forever.

Holiness is the key for original Destiny fulfilment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by viyon02: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Paul, he is a brilliant proffesor of law

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by praisekeyzz(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Solomon.

The Nigga is wise and full of knowledge cool

He is also the greatest fücker the world has ever had tongue
ur a fool

18 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Clemzzz(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Daniel

That's my son's name!

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Moses cuts it for me... He always look out for his people!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by dhope001(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Jesus Christ

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2017
Beckham14:
That would be my boss Pharaoh.

He's the only man that gave God some tough time.

All hail King Pharaoh.

Bhad Guy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Esther.

She portrays what a Godly woman should be. Decent, humble, selfless, Faith in God, love for people and hatred for wrong doing.

She is not just a beautiful face but a beauty with a love for God, love for her people and very very very diplomatic.

The movie "A night with the king" is an amazing movie of Queen Esther.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Wallade(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Jesus Christ is my favorite character

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by tomsongz(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Aladdin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by mamatayour(f): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2017
Joseph.....God made his branches go over the wall. It means God made him a BLESSING to his family

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by HenryHill: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2017
Apart from our Lord Jesus Christ, King Solomon.

Wise & Successful. How good he was with words. No wonder he had all that amount of money and women around him.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Kaxmytex(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2017
Solomon
controlling dose babes no b beans nah

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Beckham14: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2017
walescounis:

Bhad Guy
Lol, check am out na, even when God kill the nigga first born, he still make God believe say e nor dey fear death.

He even chase dem enter red sea sef grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by kerryjossy(f): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Paul. Paul is no doubt the most important figure in the apostolic age. He wrote most of the new testament books. His epistles uptil date is d root of theology and worship. Paul's idea is that salvation is based on faith and not works of law. And that is the insight on christian living.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Lordave: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Moses cuts it for me... He always look out for his people!!!!
No wonder!

Now we know why you wanna grab the whole Niger Delta to your Ijaw self and people just like Moses grabbed Cannan for Israelites grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Untainted007: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Jesus is my favourite person in the bible and he will forever be. Jesus is the Word of God through which everything on this earth were created. Without Jesus, we wouldn't have had direct access to God till date. When Adam failed God, which made God showed Adam and his wife (Eve) out of the garden of Eden. It was the coming of Jesus that restored us back to God's presence. The coming of Jesus Christ brought more understanding to how to worship God in holiness, truth and in righteousness.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by mrmrmister: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Elijah

He allegedly challenged prophets of Baal.

He allegedly proved the existence of God.

He allegedly called fire down from Heaven.

Something these Christians don't have the balls to do.
grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by yomi007k(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2017
grin

Satan. ..

The only dude everyone is always against ...the real actor.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by buoye1(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2017
Jesus

Moses

ELIJAH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? / The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) / Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.