Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

"My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (30432 Views)

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by shumuel(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
LionBaba:

http://www.alutanews.com/dear-future-husband-see-the-stiff-neck-rules-this-unizik-student-issues-to-her-future-hubby/

Rule No 7 got to me, so she can love his family too abi, it's only the men that has to always love the wife and her family.

Kontinue, when you are 40, you wont be told undecided

but her others rules is okay by me grin

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by AceDomino(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Got very good clay here for you to mould the husband of your choice
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by whizcartel(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
looool.... Wetin dey do this one sef. She no even fine. which kind Mumu list be this one sef. Wetin do fit happen.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by cooljoe(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
r u sure Shez ok?
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by ashawopikin(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
she go old, she no know say husband scarce for market?
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by bitrade: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
PaperLace:

It has a lot to do with the black race. I saw one thread sometime_ guys were seriously complaining that the whites are trying to impose monogamy on us. Of all the issues we are going through, should that be our problem?
I don't have a problem per say with polygamy but it's not for me, neither is infidelity for me.

There was another thread where a woman threatened her husband with such, guys said it's lack of respect and yes, that's what it is. If my husband looks me in the eye to say that trash, it's total lack of respect and I won't take it lightly.
chai. See how this married woman just dey talk.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
bitrade:

chai. See how this married woman just dey talk.
Count yourself lucky I am in a good mood. I would have put your type in place...

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by bitrade: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
PaperLace:

Count yourself lucky I am in a good mood. I would have put your type in place...
abegiii. Good mood ni gulder ko
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by AlphaStyles(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
Heres my own list:
1 love me 2 love me 3 love me
no problem
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by AlphaStyles(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
gone are the days when you get a better wife. see Watin 2 much film don cause
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by sophis3: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
i think she will never get married.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by ethankareem(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
1. I won’t be the kind of wife that will wake up by 2am to
make Eba(garri) for you (I love my
sleep more than any other thing).
*am not food freak, you food wuld turn 2 a waste most of the time

2. I won’t be the kind of wife that will wash your
clothes and Pls you won’t wash mine……But we
can always do it together if you want.
*i don't like people doin my laundry, wats my biz with you and my clothes

3. I won’t be the kind of wife that will always be
in the kitchen cooking for you while u watch
television or play video games,, u know I love
those things too?
So you MUST learn how to help me out in the
kitchen.
*if you like spend d whole day playing game and watching tv, my son must never go hungry. As 4 me anytin goes.

4. I won’t be a “house wife”. Don’t place me on
any salary, I will work my ass out and contribute
to the provision in the house.
*no p, as far as you gonna be home on time 2 do ur duties. If you like work ur pu**y out. Am still ur head

5. I want just 3kids (2 girls and a boy).
*am d 1 paying d bills, I should decide dat dumb head

6. I love hanging out, so we must always hang
out and catch fun (depending on the situation of
the country)
*na you 1 pay 4 trips of ur fada......dats 4 me 2 decide 2

7. You must love my family the same way you
love me.
*i hv more women in my family. You knw d meaning ba? You gat .¸¸.•°` love dem 2

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Bucajunior(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
hope u are the kind dat love sex,because dats d only reason i will adhere to all dis trash.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by mikejegede(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by gemale(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
LionBaba:

http://www.alutanews.com/dear-future-husband-see-the-stiff-neck-rules-this-unizik-student-issues-to-her-future-hubby/
IMO I don't c anything bad or difficult abt her requirements. Dey r easy 2 abide by bt dt number 3 sha get small comma. Football & game na my 1st & 2nd wives so make future wife respect her seniors jejely. Worst case, I fit join afta I play or watch finish. As 4 pikin, na 2 I dey find, I no care abt dem sex. D problem wt 3 pikin b say d 3rd pregnancy fit b twins & I no wan do pass my parents children wise. Dem too no do pass dem parents 4 dt department so who I be 2 dey compete wt dem 4 dt side? As 4 7,if Dem make sense, y nt? Bt if nt, i go show dem pepper.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by roeb1987(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
let me go and bring ur husband from pluto, it will only takes me 90yrs. #let_me_come_and_be_going
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by 1234onyekwe: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2017
mekadmiry:
She must be 20.
At this stage, ladies feel they are the best thing that ever happened to any man.
She may even be a virgin, & has been told that her virginity equals 200 karat crusted diamonds.
At this stage, 532 men must have toasted her... So she feels she has to choose.
Its allowed.... Pls give me her number let me save it. I'll like to ask her the same question when she's 29, after being used & dumped..
sir u must be a genius to know all this.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by NemzySeries(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
dis 1 is jst in Luv she has not encountered marriage jst like d saying......Luv is blind but marriage is an eye opener
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2017
naijaboiy:

It is not her fault? How is that my fücking business?

The only type of men she would find are wimps and pussies and the same girl will get tired of him and cheat outside with a guy who wil Fück her brains out while she's cooking for him at 2am in the kitchen.

Don't play yourself. grin

Bros I hail o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Visible Signs She Is Into You / Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.