Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,503 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! (26129 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by mroop(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigerian Reggae/dancehall music sensation ,
Cynthia Morgan , has said she plans to
completely leave the internet 100% soon . In a
series of tweets where the singer says the
internet is killing people faster than cancer, she
says she’ s gonna opt out for a 3310 soon and
jilt her Android mobile devices .
Read her tweets below:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/cynthia-morgan-says-shes-ready-to-quit.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Papiikush: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Her existence on the Internet was never relevant. Don't go and produce another hit song Ode. undecided

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by shinebabe(f): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
mroop:
Nigerian Reggae/dancehall music sensation ,
Cynthia Morgan , has said she plans to
completely leave the internet 100% soon . In a
series of tweets where the singer says the
internet is killing people faster than cancer, she
says she’ s gonna opt out for a 3310 soon and
jilt her Android mobile devices .
Read her tweets below:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/cynthia-morgan-says-shes-ready-to-quit.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

And she still said that on social media.

26 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Okuda(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Her existence on the Internet was never relevant.

Whose existence on the internet is relevant?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
dis cow fit......hw she wan promote her music.....m sure she's high on oshogbo weed wen she said dis

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Papiikush: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

Don jazzy for example...should I proceed with more names?

32 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Okuda(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

Don jazzy for example...should I proceed with more names?

If don jazzy leaves the internet what would we miss?

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Papiikush: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

If don jazzy leaves the internet what would we miss?

You are obviously clouded under a veil of ignorance if you don't know what relevance Don jazzy holds to the internet In Nigeria as a country. Try read relevant news sometimes instead of tonto dike and her marriage saga or Apostle sule's fornication

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by teemanbastos(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmm.... Looking at this from another angle.. It is a step in the right direction.
Maybe social media is doing more harm than good, the best thing might be to cutoff.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by kingwill2050(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Who is Cynthia Morgan ? The only Morgan I know is my dry cleaner

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Okuda(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

You are obviously clouded under a veil of ignorance if you don't know what relevance Don jazzy holds to the internet I'm Nigeria. Try read relevant news sometimes instead of tonto dike and her marriage saga.

I wont even argue with you.. but later sitdown and think over my previous comment. Right now your head is too hot and you are looking for someone to exchange quotes with.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Papiikush: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

I wont even argue with you.. but later sitdown and think over my previous comment. Right now your head is too hot and you are looking for someone to exchange quotes with.

No, just irritated by your ignorance...You are embarrassing Nigerians on the Internet by asking what relevance Don jazzy holds to the present community. Would you have said the same thing if I mentioned JayZ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by PapaBaby: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Leave the internet, easier said than done.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by mazizitonene(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Attention seeking........now u've got it.....Congrats....
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by yeyeboi(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Who is Cynthia Morgan ?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Junior66(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please do before sombori open your nyash finish. Na that internet de expose una olosho work de go so. Cossy, Kemi Olunloyo, Ruth Kadiri, Okeke, Iyabo Ojo, Apostle etc etc. My brethren, pls pray against internet attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
B!tch
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ehn good for you na. At least less trash to hit Nairaland fp
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by teemanbastos(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
yeyeboi:
Who is Cynthia Morgan ?
who are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by pweshboi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wat as she done to affect people's life positively on the net? Oh OK u wan make we beg u to stay? Abeg SINTIA dongo Biko

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Obaloluwa08(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
We are not going to miss her but she will definitely gonna miss a lot

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Jokerman(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

Mark Zuckerberg

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by rawgurl(f): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
A musician that doesn't have a social media accounts, is that one a musician ? :/
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by pweshboi(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
rawgurl:
Booker T

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
kingwill2050:
Who is Cynthia Morgan ? The only Morgan I know is my dry cleaner
whaaaat JESU

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

No, just irritated by your ignorance...You are embarrassing Nigerians on the Internet by asking what relevance Don jazzy holds to the present community
Pls what will Nigerians/internet users miss should Don Jazzy quit the internet?

30 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by KevinDein: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

No, just irritated by your ignorance...You are embarrassing Nigerians on the Internet by asking what relevance Don jazzy holds to the present community
he is not in any way embarrassing Nigerians. He asked a valid question:
tell us the relevance of Don jazzy on the internet, and what exactly are we gonna be missing should he decides to leave the internet.

35 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Papiikush: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Pls what will Nigerians/internet users miss should Don Jazzy quit the internet?

They will not "miss" anything but we all know about his many efforts and contributions outside the entertainment world towards the youths at large.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by drinkgarri: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just received a message from someone that,there was no internet in the days of Adam and Eve and they lived fine. So if both Don jazzy and cylinder Morgan leave internet, life goes on

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong Apologises For Kissing Uche Ogbodo / Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark / Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.