Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Work From Home. Create HQ Websites Without Coding. Get Paid In $ And £ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Work From Home. Create HQ Websites Without Coding. Get Paid In $ And £ (397 Views)

Design Great And Affordable Websites Without Stress And Upfront-payment / Learn How To Design Functional Websites Without Codes Using Photoshop / Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home. Create HQ Websites Without Coding. Get Paid In $ And £ by ThePuzzleHustle(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Am actually new on nairaland. I have been designing websites since 2013 immediately I rounded up Uni. I started designing websites without knowing HTML, PHP, JAVASCRIPT, MSQL or any of those programming language because i thought to myself that I should have been taught that in Uni, I shouldnt have to start learning that after school.
I decided to become a smart designer / hustler instead of a hard working coder who spends weeks coding from the scratch and ends up getting paid less because he just knows how to code and not sell his services (being able to sell what you do is MAJOR), and gets paid peanuts by Nigerian businesses / people who do not know the value of website.

Most of the clients I design websites for are based in the UK and USA which means I get paid in pounds & dollars for what I do. I made so much money doing websites and designs for overseas clients that I moved to London to get a Masters all from my own pocket. After rounding up my Masters in London in 2016, I decided to create an online course for 2017 called "The Puzzle Hustle" where I am teaching people in developing countries (Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Pakistan and the rest) how to WORK FROM HOME, DO DESIGNS without knowledge of CODE, and how to GET OVERSEAS CLIENT who will pay them in $ and £ for the skills I teach them. The reason why I created this course for people in developing countries is because I am a Nigerian and I know how crazy it was getting paid in pounds and dollars, Its always 400times the Naira ( sometimes even more, you know how currencies go)

You can learn more and enroll on it here www.ThePuzzleHustle.com

The beautiful thing about the internet is this - You cannot hide anything, if you are good, we will know. If you want to know who the F I am and what I do. You can check my blog ( www.ThePresidentialHustle.com ) where you will not only see my big head, but you will see me doing things in London. You can also check my design business's website ( www.ThePresidentialideas.co.uk ) to see what I do ( every client/website you see on my site...I did them without knowledge of coding)

Keep Hustling Strategically.

(1) (Reply)

Peer To Peer Website Dev / Fiverr And Linkedin Script For Sale With Db / What Is The Best Way To Bypass Geoblocking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.