Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis (608 Views)

Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis by enshy: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bible says in Eph 5:25 'husbands love your wives even as Christ loved the Church and gave Himself for it'
vs 24 'therefore as the Church is subject unto Christ so let the wives be unto their own husbands in everything'
vs 33 'let everyone of you so love his wife even as himself and the wife sees that she reverence her husband'
This is the anti-dote to marital crisis and domestic violence. Love & Respect!
Husbands love your wives and Wives reverence your husbands!! Amen.
Re: Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis by enshy: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Until Husbands see their Wives as their own bodies and Wives submit to Husbands as unto Lords, Im afraid marriage crisis & violence might persist!
God instituted marriage and anyone who would enjoy marriage might need to follow scriptural injunctions and principles as it relates to marriage.
Re: Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis by enshy: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Love and Respect cant be compromised in Christian Marriages!

1 Like

Re: Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis by needhelp2: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Youth Aflamed For Christ is a youth and adult focused non denominational ministry charged with the mandate from God to raise a saved,sanctified and purposeful generation(Daniels and Esthers).The group is run by a team of believers called the amazingrace team with members from different churches and located in various cities around the world. we run a whatsapp program to fulfill the vision God has given us.We see young people serving christ in purity,fulfilling Gods purpose for their life.we have an active ministry,seminars and also encourage an active studying of the bible online on our facebook page and whatsapp.if you will like to become a member,kindly send a whatsapp message to this numbers, 09025268957.GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis by mimopel(f): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
needhelp2:
Youth Aflamed For Christ is a youth and adult focused non denominational ministry charged with the mandate from God to raise a saved,sanctified and purposeful generation(Daniels and Esthers).The group is run by a team of believers called the amazingrace team with members from different churches and located in various cities around the world. we run a whatsapp program to fulfill the vision God has given us.We see young people serving christ in purity,fulfilling Gods purpose for their life.we have an active ministry,seminars and also encourage an active studying of the bible online on our facebook page and whatsapp.if you will like to become a member,kindly send a whatsapp message to this numbers, 09025268957.GOD BLESS YOU

Cc enshy will u call this a bad profession calling it Christian??

Let's learn judging for God ohk??....may God help us all
Re: Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis by enshy: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
mimopel:

Cc enshy will u call this a bad profession calling it Christian??

Let's learn judging for God ohk??....may God help us all
My dearest Sister In Christ, Iron they say sharpens Iron.
My opinion is scriptural based but can't be enforced on anybody ma.
Honestly, not all will see light in my assertions but yet some would.
You may not want to compare or drag me into dispute as my goal is clear 'Purity'. Every Heaven bound saint would appreciate such.
You are putting up a group for both dating and building relationship with God and I asserted clearly that it isn't proper. This one is far different from yours....See the mission...Its clearly different from yours.
My dear, let's judge ourselves so we are not judged of God. The best of Heaven bound Christians re-appraise themselves on daily basis on everything...As a Christian, you should learn and improve daily.
You don't run the Christian race by comparisons but duty to God...Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter 'Fear God nd keep His commandments'
Thanks Ma!

Note: Though Im not negative about the the group you called out..Yet Im not in but the mission clearly differs from yours. However, such comparisons are not necessary!!!

1 Like

Re: Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis by mimopel(f): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
enshy:

My dearest Sister In Christ, Iron they say sharpens Iron.
My opinion is scriptural based but can't be enforced on anybody ma.
Honestly, not all will see light in my assertions but yet some would.
You may not want to compare or drag me into dispute as my goal is clear 'Purity'. Every Heaven bound saint would appreciate such.
You are putting up a group for both dating and building relationship with God and I asserted clearly that it isn't proper. This one is far different from yours....See the mission...Its clearly different from yours.
My dear, let's judge ourselves so we are not judged of God. The best of Heaven bound Christians re-appraise themselves on daily basis on everything...As a Christian, you should learn and improve daily.
You don't run the Christian race by comparisons but duty to God...Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter 'Fear God nd keep His commandments'
Thanks Ma!

Note: Though Im not negative about the the group you called out..Yet Im not in but the mission clearly differs from yours. However, such comparisons are not necessary!!!

I have nothing to say to u sir....the name of the group says Godly singles assembly... Not dating singles assembly...we have some nairalanders in the group like julivas....why don't u ask them how the group is...before u start judging. U have never been to the group to see how things is runned for ones...yet u judge like u are there....bro please n please...live n let live
Re: Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis by enshy: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=MsNgo40 post=62629595][/quote]
Really long time sis.
On the issue, I'm clear and unyielding.
The purpose isn't in consonance with biblical injunctions
Dating and Building relationship with God can't stand together: It's like creating a foothold for the devil!
That's why the first time, she got the wrong audience.
Please check her posts you will see why I made this stand.
Re: Love & Respect: The Anti Dote To Marital Crisis by enshy: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Trying to go for a divorce?
Pls talk over it. See a counsellor.
God hates putting away.
Accept Jesus into your lives and homes.
Then, try Love and Respect! It works like Miracles!

(1) (Reply)

Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. / Some Arabic Words Used By Yorubas (even In Churches) / The Top Ten Worst Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.