Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (70502 Views)

Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
ITbomb:
What are they doing on the boat, I thought I would see divers
The Lagoon is not deep so there's no need for divers.

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by joinnow: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
The Rate people dey commit suicide nowadays self.

God we dey your hands ooooo.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by guiddoti: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just like that! A man woke up this morning; jumped into body of water. The water that swallowed him we likewise vomit him in due time. Na wa o! No matter hectic the problem, life is precious to commit suicide.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Divay22:
No matter what your problem is Taking your life is not worth it,Another one day could change things........

hope say u still single?

love.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by IFYHENDY(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
ITbomb:
cheesy
ITbomb:
naija na naija. choi we still dey far
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
pesinfada:
hope say u still single?

love.
Any problem grin
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Franzinni: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
eph123:

Why wouldn't the RRS care even if it's a vulcanizer? Why not wait till that happens before jumping into conclusions?
All the incidents that have occurred on this third mainland bridge, the RRS have responded (as they should), let's stop criticising our agencies needlessly unless they give us cause to do so.
haha sir/ ma there are two things I can deduce from this conVo

1. You be government worker in one of this forces...

2. You are in the category enjoying the the rapid response of this force people

I am not.... And a lot has happened on that bridge in regards suicide and no body from rss was even close so don't tell me what I know sir.... The whole thing is for show in the case of the doctor.... This is Nigeria... We all know how it goes
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by eph123(f): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:
haha sir/ ma there are two things I can deduce from this conVo

1. You be government worker in one of this forces...

2. You are in the category enjoying the the rapid response of this force people

I am not.... And a lot has happened on that bridge in regards suicide and no body from rss was even close so don't tell me what I know sir.... The whole thing is for show in the case of the doctor.... This is Nigeria... We all know how it goes

I don't fall into either category, sorry.
If you are going to accuse the agencies, then provide evidence, rather than claiming 'This is Nigeria '.
Until you provide evidence of when an incident occurred AND they did not respond, stop the pull them down syndrome. Years ago, there wasn't even a Rescue agency.

4 Likes

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by FX(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
lonelydora:

He's a Coward. What could make an doctor take his own life? He can afford 3 meals a day nah.
See ur English. An doctor

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Genius000:
MMM I suspect you are responsible for this!! cry cry
I suspect bet9ja.

so many tickets cut yestrday .
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
embarassed
soberdrunk:

Which phone do you use?

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime+
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
ITbomb:

They are looking for "big Fish" to arrest.......... trust Nigerian Police now! grin grin
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
ITbomb:
yes! As divers will dive out of jet.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
9jakohai:

He isnt selfish.

Depression is not something that has an instant cure.

It is also something that the sufferer lies about...lies that he or she does not have it.

You know...many depressed people hide their depression because they have to be strong for their families, their firends and their relatives. As a result, they do not seek help until the burden becomes too great for them , and then they crack.

The man was not selfish. May you never see depression in your life and your family;s life.f Amen.
please kindly list out where depressed ppl sld seek help.

most ppl don't know.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by guiddoti: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
frisky2good:
Rescue effort or body recovery effort?
RRS recovery response squard, abi?
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
joinnow:
The Rate people dey commit suicide nowadays self.

God we dey your hands ooooo.

Why has anyone not blamed Buhari yet....... this is so strange!

Since the President came back from the "Undead", those Liepads have been avoiding him like a Plague!

WHY?
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
FX:

It's typo bro.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
pesinfada:
please kindly list out where depressed ppl sld seek help.

most ppl don't know.

In the Bible.

Read the Psalms and meditate on the words of God.

Nothing can be more healing than that.
Every other source is a sham

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by ceragon123: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
I don't understand!! Why the "gun boat"? Them wan fight mammy water before them rescue the man? Where are the divers? The guy making call in the boat, is he calling the "marine world"? angry

Lol.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Saheed9: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Abeg Na how much dem go sell him car abi him don will am to lala?
are you human?
there's nothing funny here ma'am
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by castrokins(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
That's How Oba Akiolu Wee Just Be Remote Controlling People Into His Lagoon.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

We are just too superstitous in this part of the world. Any slight deviation from normal behaviour, we jump into the conclusion of terrestrial and aquatic powers.

Are his village people fishes? For him to have seemingly respond to their call.
bro Africa magic is unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Eimc: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
I guess the man has a psychological problem or probably family issue, but he should have at least consider the people he'd be leaving behind.
Suicide is never an option.Such a sad story
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Divay22:
Any problem grin
are u only 4problem?
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

If the man's life was meaninglessness to Nigeria there will be no efforts made to retrieve his body. Gunboats or not, efforts are being made. The people in uniform are the rapid response squad. Your criticism will only make you grow wrinkles, nothing else.

I got nothing against the police getting involved to rescue the man..my take is, are they fully equipped in getting underwater as it supposed to be. speed boating on the Waters like shooting a movie in Miami beach..
i felt for the family so your assertion of me criticizing the police is justified...we want a better Nigeria for all..

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
These are d last days events.Suicide has become a trend.Why take d life u dnt own in d first place? Dnt neglect DEPRESSED people.It's a dangerous state of d mind, regardless who d victim is or d positn he or she occupies in d society.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by joinnow: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Why has anyone not blamed Buhari yet....... this is so strange!

Since the President came back from the "Undead", those Liepads have been avoiding him like a Plague!

WHY?

U no see where Arsenal wenger said its Buhari that made him loss 3:1
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
pesinfada:
are u only 4problem?
Nope I create solutions too
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Divay22:
Nope I create solutions too
OK

I like ur post
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by lumidey2013(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
FX:
See ur English. An doctor [/quote] You mean the guy before ?
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
I don't understand!! Why the "gun boat"? Them wan fight mammy water before them rescue the man? Where are the divers? The guy making call in the boat, is he calling the "marine world"? angry
Why are you like this na? cheesy
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Franzinni: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
eph123:

I don't fall into either category, sorry.
If you are going to accuse the agencies, then provide evidence, rather than claiming 'This is Nigeria '.
Until you provide evidence of when an incident occurred AND they did not respond, stop the pull them down syndrome. Years ago, there wasn't even a Rescue agency.
Ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / My Manhood Has Stopped Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.