Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Join Piuni Today To Secure Your Financial Life Tomorrow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Piuni Today To Secure Your Financial Life Tomorrow (456 Views)

My Piuni Experience / Earn Residual Income From Piuni Telecommunications / Piuni Telecommunications Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Piuni Today To Secure Your Financial Life Tomorrow by Devisiyi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Join Piuni Today

: Piuni Telecoms is the premier online platform that has the capacity to recharge any Mobile phone in the World.

: With Piuni I can recharge up to 6Billion phones within and outside Nigeria.

Piuni also have what we call the U-Sim which will be able to carry more than one mobile line. As a matter of fact the sim card can house 17 mobile lines all in one card. That implies I can sit in Nigeria and make calls to USA and am charged on the same rate with people over there.

Piuni is an all in one world-class service center.
Which Telecoms is one of the services rendered and that's more like the core interest of many.

Other Services includes - Television, Education, Medicals, Travels, Shopping, Power, Energy, etc. I can pay for television services like DSTV, and other cable networks. Like the Airtel television station in India. I can pay for someone to go shop in Walmart USA from my home. We have a Pharmacy in Philippines which has just come onboard we can also pay here and people shop there. Nothing of this sort has every existed in our lifetime. This is Wealth in its full force. Imagine the power you can immerse.

What's the Business?
How do I make money?
When we say that you can recharge up to 6Billion phones in the world. What do you think that means?

It means that you can simply connect people in up to 140 countries to start using this platform and whenever they recharge their phone's or pay for any services online you make 5% of that. Let's get down to business now.
Let's use the dollar as a currency for our payments for other countries and Naira for Nigeria.
If you have 100 people in USA who does $10 dollar airtime recharge daily. That's $0.50 Cents for each of them. So that means your earning $0.50 cents from 100 people daily only in USA. That's means your earning $0.50 cents x 100 costumers = $50 daily
What if the numbers grow daily from 100 - 1000. Because surely they will tell there friends. That's:::
$0.50 cents x 1000 = $500 daily
This is exactly how your business could grow in USA.
What if you have 500 people who buys $10 dollars airtime and the 500 people who recharges their DSTV and the rest of other services over there. What of you have in each country 1000 people who does different services in 50 countries. And you earn the percentage of these activities inside your room in Nigeria.
However let's focus the Business.

If I have 1,000,000 Piuni customers in Nigeria who uses Piuni to topup their phones with not less than 100 daily?
Am making N500,000 daily
Currently Piuni is only inducting their Business Builder's Worldwide. Our official launch is in November.

There are three kinds of People in Piuni Telecoms.

#1. The Affiliates
#2. The Agents
#3. The Customers
This how you become an Affiliate of Piuni...

#1. The Affiliate: is the person who is at the helm of affairs. In MTN we call them the Major Distributors. Like our Transtell, Virgo Comms. Etc. They have the Franchise right of MTN. In Piuni we call them the Affiliates. The Affiliates are the only people who has the right to grant access to the #Agent and the #The Customer

We are simply looking for the Business Builders (Major Distributors) and Stakeholders to Partner with the company nationwide.
#2. The Agent:
Of course you all know what we call the Telecom agents. MTN agents. They are the sub dealers of the big boys. They are the ones who recruits the customers etc. They can only operate in Piuni via the Affiliates.
#3. The Customers:
The customers are the ones who are simply the users. They have no business with Piuni. Just like you enjoy using Facebook and WhatsApp. You don't understand or care to know the businesses that go on in the platform.
To buy the Piuni Franchise Affiliate right it goes as follows:

As I said Piuni Telecoms is only inducting their stakeholders and Business builders under the Affiliate membership.
You are so favoured to be on the early ship of this company.
It will cost you
#Premium Business Pack - ($540) N253,500.
Privileges includes:

a. ($100,000) Retail credit stock in your back office for mobile top and other transactions.
b. Free airtime complimentary voucher.
($80 voucher)
c. Franchise right to float a Piuni Affiliate Service Centre worldwide.

We have the smaller Basic franchise which cost $140.(#73,500)
This is for student and for those who have in mind to upgrade to premium within 60days can start with this pack
This comes with a stock float balance of goods and services worth $10,000 and a free complementary vouchers of $20.

For more info or Registration contact me on whatsapp 07039416765

(1) (Reply)

Urgently For Sale Copper About 10 Tons Cash And Carry At Abeokuta / PAY TV Business: GOTV, Startimes And Others / The Best And Affordable Logo/graphic Design For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.