Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service - Autos (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service (300609 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / A Clearing Agent U Have Used And Ur Experience. / I Need A Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
For best clearing service contact
Mr Banji
Phone:- 08037243583
Whatsapp:- 08037243583
Email:-
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Know more about us:- www.ablylogistics.com
We are a great company with customer satisfaction as priority. We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!!
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:40am On Dec 13, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are great company with customer satisfaction as priority. We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are great company with customer satisfaction as priority. We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are great company with customer satisfaction as priority.We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2019
Feel free to discuss all skepticism with us on whatsapp or phone call, we are always open for discussion. Don't let people make you delusional about clearing procedures, we ABLY LOGISTICS are here to make your business spring. Don't let them make your business looks impossible, don't let them be deterrence to your business.
Call ABLY LOGISTICS today or whatsapp us
Email:- bigdbanj@gmail.com
:- Ceo@ablylogistics.com

Discuss with us today and we will give you good option on clearing of your consignment
We have been restoring many businesses on and off nairaland for 15years, on nairaland since 2009 without blemishe. We are very cautious with our task, all our cleared consignment are custom evaluation satisfied.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are a great company with customer satisfaction as priority. We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!!
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by cmoney22222: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Neg?
mrbanji:

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are great company with customer satisfaction as priority.We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligency brought us this far!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are great company with customer satisfaction as priority.We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:52am On Dec 14, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2019
Ably Logistics is a clearing agency with 15 active years. We have diligent staffs, we deliver the best of clearing service with educative interaction with our client. We take our time to explain and educate our client because we notice that in an industry  were the clients has knowledge of the industry, it makes it easy for the company to perform it's task. Statistics shows that most client don't trust a clearing firm due to dubious acts, and the only way to make them give their 100% trust to the industry is by educating our them on how we and the industry operates.
At Ably Logistics  all clearing done by us are valuation satisfied. We pay duty accordingly, we don't under pay or falsely declare a consignment. We cover and protect every consignment cleared by us within and outside of the state, our service doesn't ends after we have delivered a consignment to the consignee, if your consignment is cleared by Ably Logistics and it's in our database we respond to your call anytime, if the consignment is stopped by customs or lost of documentation.
We don't give stress we give rest!!!
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are great company with customer satisfaction as priority.We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligency brought us this far!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Pls what's the total cost of clearing
Toyota Camry 2001 and
Toyota RAV4 2005.
You can send the price to my email
vinctay2003@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Aremolekunowo:
Pls what's the total cost of clearing
Toyota Camry 2001 and
Toyota RAV4 2005.
You can send the price to my email
vinctay2003@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Sent
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2019
At ABLY LOGISTICS, we are more than a clearing agency, we don't just clear consignment. At ABLY LOGISTICS, we believe in educating our clients, make them open to many thing in the industry. we take our time to talk, chat with our clients, we believe that the more insight an investor gets about the industry he want to invest on, the happier and more decisive he become in securing his investment. we rebrand the industry with truth, diligences and trust. I believe these 3 words are what's lacking in this industry for years, these 3 words has crumbled many entrepreneurs, these 3 words has made many restless in their investment. ABLY LOGISTICS, gives clients liberty (because we give daily update on your consignment as text or WhatsApp messages), Ably logistics clears delusional minds. Ably gives you rest not stress. we are a brand of trust.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by llade(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
How do you guys manage to clear cars in Apapa. I came for an assignment around Apapa and took time out today to see Tincan and other port areas. The traffic logjam and chaos I saw makes me wonder how you guys manage to do your job.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
llade:
How do you guys manage to clear cars in Apapa. I came for an assignment around Apapa and took time out today to see Tincan and other port areas. The traffic logjam and chaos I saw makes me wonder how you guys manage to do your job.

grin grin grin

Its even better now, you should have been there during raining season when trucks were everywhere.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Ably Logistics delivers consignment almost every working days of the week to our clients on Nairaland, this forum gives us 60% of our client and 5% are reference. we urging you to please leave a comment on our page, tell us the quality of our service, tell us our flaws, tell us our strength. let us know where you want us to improve.
we can't write comments by ourselves, it doesn't bring genuineness, posting pictures by ourselves doesn't make it real. that is why we want just 5min of your time to rate our service.
thank you for choosing ABLY LOGISTICS.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (484) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.