Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service - Autos (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service (300588 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / A Clearing Agent U Have Used And Ur Experience. / I Need A Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2020
pokipoki:

Thank you. I would have thought the price of the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe would have been cheaper than the 2013 Toyota Rav4.

You are welcome sir,

Sure, cos it's an SUV... but it's a mini SUV. The duty placed on it is just like a car. But if it comes through sallaum line duty will differs.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2020
For best clearing service contact
Mr Banji
Phone:- 08037243583
Whatsapp:- 08037243583
Email:-
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Know more about us:- www.ablylogistics.com
We are a great company with customer satisfaction as priority. We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!!
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are great company with customer satisfaction as priority. We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are great company with customer satisfaction as priority. We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:48am On May 28, 2020
ALWAYS YOUR PREFERRED CLEARING AGENT. RENDERING THE BEST OF SERVICE TO NAIRALANDERS AND GUEST SINCE 2010...
With great credibility, Quick delivery, Clean as shipped delivery, Great charges ( never added cost) Contact:-
Mr Banji Abolaji
PHONE: 08037243583.
Email bigdbanj@gmail.com
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
Get your consignment cleared and delivered as shipped.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are great company with customer satisfaction as priority.We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:33am On May 29, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by depure(m): 4:35am On May 29, 2020
What is the cost of. Clearing for Toyota Siena 2002
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:58am On May 29, 2020
depure:
What is the cost of. Clearing for Toyota Siena 2002

It will cost:- 470k

1 Like

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are a great company with customer satisfaction as priority. We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!!
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2020
ABLY LOGISTICS is importer choice for clearing of consignment. We have made a lot of business grow through our insightful discussion and advise, quick delivery, diligent staffs.
We always exempt our brand with core value, business ethics and loyalty.
We bridge the gap between buyers and importer.

Reach us on:-
WhatsApp:- 08037243583
Bigdbanj@gmail.com
Ceo@ablylogistics.com

You can reach Me Banji on video call via :- weekend only.

WhatsApp:- 08037243583

Check on our profile for more service.

grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
We are great company with customer satisfaction as priority.We don't give stress, we give rest. Transparency and diligences brought us this far!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2020
Ably logistics...we have our simple rules to enable swift clearing process.
We always take responsibility which distinguished our services from other
Reason why you should choose Ably Logistics.
1] We gives update daily on your consignment either via whatsapp or text message.

2] We don't charges extra charges, no additional fee because we believes its unprofessional.
a professional company should gets all her calculations right before embarking on a job.
3] All our duties are valuation satisfied non of our client as had issues traveling with their consignment(vehicles),
we pay our duties depending on what the valuation valued your consignment, we don't short pay duties, or cleared any of

a given consignment on false deceleration. year is year and the model remain the model... No phony document.
4] If any of the clearing fee changes we makes sure we inform the client of the change in the clearing cost before we
embark on the consignment documentation, we always give our client options.
What we knows it wont works we tells you it
wont work
.( That what we called Professionalism)
5]Reason for change in the clearing cost:-
i) If there is a change in the shipping line. shipping line determine the terminal of discharge, and the custom command of
terminals determines duty of consignments.

6] Ably logistics always takes responsibility for demurrage, once the needed materials is given as at when needed.
if the delay doesn't comes from client we believe its our responsibility to ensure swift clearance of consignment.

7] We don't only focus on clearing of consignment, we also focus on our client. We take our time to discuss any matter
brought forward by our client. We explain in details to make them understand what they are doing. our duty is to make you
love your business, the better you understand your business the more you love investing. We believe professionalism start
the way a firm explain things to their clients.

Ablylogistics.com
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:53am On May 31, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2020
Feel free to discuss all skepticism with us on whatsapp or phone call, we are always open for discussion. Don't let people make you delusional about clearing procedures, we ABLY LOGISTICS are here to make your business spring. Don't let them make your business looks impossible, don't let them be deterrence to your business.
Call ABLY LOGISTICS today or whatsapp us
Email:- bigdbanj@gmail.com
:- Ceo@ablylogistics.com

Discuss with us today and we will give you good option on clearing of your consignment
We have been restoring many businesses on and off nairaland for 15years, on nairaland since 2009 without blemishe. We are very cautious with our task, all our cleared consignment are custom evaluation satisfied.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mr Banji
Ceo@ablylogistics.com
bigdbanj@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Ably Logistics is a clearing agency with 15 active years. We have diligent staffs, we deliver the best of clearing service with educative interaction with our client. We take our time to explain and educate our client because we notice that in an industry  were the clients has knowledge of the industry, it makes it easy for the company to perform it's task. Statistics shows that most client don't trust a clearing firm due to dubious acts, and the only way to make them give their 100% trust to the industry is by educating our them on how we and the industry operates.
At Ably Logistics  all clearing done by us are valuation satisfied. We pay duty accordingly, we don't under pay or falsely declare a consignment. We cover and protect every consignment cleared by us within and outside of the state, our service doesn't ends after we have delivered a consignment to the consignee, if your consignment is cleared by Ably Logistics and it's in our database we respond to your call anytime, if the consignment is stopped by customs or lost of documentation.
We don't give stress we give rest!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (484) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.