Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising (5418 Views)

Please In Need Of FMM 2017 Or 2018 / My Football Manager Mobile 2017 Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) / Football Manager/football Manager Mobile 2017 (FM/FMM) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
It all began with making myself the manager of Ebbsfleet United, a modest club in the Vanarama League North, five tiers off the Premier League. In addition, I was manager of Belgium as well.

To my advantage are: Acquired Sugar Daddy, Work Permit and Transfer Window Unlockables.
The restriction is that I can only offer youth contracts; that means i'm not allowed to sign any player above 17 years of age.

The stage is set.. Here we go

1. All players released for free.
2. All former coaches sacked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
1. With my first friendly just eight days away, there's an awful lot of work to do..

2. I hired my backroom staff.
3. Set up my formation.
4. Brought in my first 22 players none older than 17.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
1. After a topsy turvy friendly run; trying out the new arrivals to get my first 11, the board didn't seem really pleased as their first confidence report showed.

I believed my team would get the job done though. I had about three potential world class players in my ranks. And the bookmakers are on my side.

2. So the season began and I won my first match

3. ..with a table-topping scoreline.

4. And went on to win the next five games!

1 Like

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
1. Twelve games on.. Winning streak off, but Unbeaten run continues.
2. The toughest game to bear was against Wealdstone where they scored with their only chance; a minute left to play.
3...recurring injuries to my strikers meant I had to get another (obviously less talented) replacement.
4. But at least the board confidence report this time was encouraging.

1 Like

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
1. Meanwhile, in Belgium, my career got off to a wonderful start.

2. With such talented squad at my disposal; even though at least three first choice players are always injured or out

3. I easily won my first two games in charge; a friendly and a qualifier.

4. And it helped my manager points appear more presentable grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Half the season gone..

The team is still competing on all fronts.

1. Twelve points clear in the league.

2. Still in the FA Cup competition.

3. Another realistic chance of landing a trophy; FA Trophy.

4. However; a major injury to my best defender meant I had to bring in another really shitty replacement.

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by Chidexter(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
FA cup, not feasible I think. Nice overall progress tho

1 Like

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
It's March.. So far, it has been all DOWNS and UP..

1. The FA Cup dream was shortlived with a 2-2 penalty defeat to Derby. My better players injures; the team's harmony messed up due to a negative player whom I had to let go. And the board's confidence were really messed up. But in all..

2. Secured an FA Trophy finals with Macclesfield at Wembley.

3. Won the league with 7 games to go.

4. ..and the board on my side once again, even though they didn't approve of the crazy transfers

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chidexter:
FA cup, not feasible I think. Nice overall progress tho

True. Discovered the realest way grin
Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2017
1. The season has ended.. Major injury to two key players meant the run in was harder than usual.. Pulisic in particular was greatly missed.

2. However the league was won with no defeats and 10 draws in 42 games.

3. The FA Trophy final ended in a 0 - 1 defeat to Macclesfield. So the season ended with just one trophy.

4. ..and here is the best player for the season. Qualification guaranteed.

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Three months into the new season and things are looking just like they should (not as I want).

1. The league table is set up favourably with Ebbsfleet in 2nd position but Unbeaten.

2. Due to my self-imposed transfer restrictions, I was able to identify four targets, three of whom have been signed. The best of the set would be Rodolfo.

3. On the good side, the board agreed to add a two step improvement to my training facility. This is excellent news wink

4. In other developments, I got a new tactics screen with the official Ebbsfleet jersey courtesy those guys at Vibe!

2 Likes

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by adahkennedy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pls help me with ur save or create one 4 me
Adah Kennedy
Large database
England, Spain, Germany.
Enhanced engine
Chelsea
smileyTank u
Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
adahkennedy:
Pls help me with ur save or create one 4 me
Adah Kennedy
Large database
England, Spain, Germany.
Enhanced engine
Chelsea
smileyTank u

Whatsapp please. That's not a guarantee though tongue
Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Despite suffering a damaging early FA Cup exit in the hands of Bradford, I managed to get a few high points.

1. Qualified Belgium for the 2018 World Cup with an unbeaten run in the group.

2. Won my first award.

3. Led my team to the top of the pile with a clear lead; Unbeaten since the start of the league.

4. Kept the board happy; though they didn't value Rodolfo like I did, they seen to appreciate Paolo who pops up with important goals now and then

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by slimkunlex(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2017
DesChyko:

Whatsapp please. That's not a guarantee though tongue

bro plz i also need a save...would be so happy if u can help name- slimkunlex nationality- naija database- england, Spain, Germany, Italy
Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2017
slimkunlex:

bro plz i also need a save...would be so happy if u can help
name- slimkunlex
nationality- naija
database- england, Spain, Germany, Italy

Futher discussions on saves should be done on whatsapp please: 08031953936.
If that is not convenient for you, already made saves are downloadable from FMH Vibe website.
Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
1. Another finals date set up after the 8-0 aggregate win over AFC Flyde.

2. Once again, the League title was won;

3. ..this time, with 6 games to go.

4. But an injury to a key defender meant an even tougher run in. The last defender who got injured was my best but till date, is yet to rediscover his quality undecided

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
It' END OF THE SEASON AGAIN!!

1. This time, I won the FA Trophy grin

2. While I missed out on Manager of the year, the Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year League awards were claimed by my youngsters.

3. And my personal best player of the season is Paolo Cardenas. He came later, but proved very important; scoring winning goals and opening deadlocked games, including in the FA Trophy finals.

4. With my training facilities finally at State of Art level...we're off to more important things!.. Taking Belgium to the World Cup

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
The thrills of the World Cup ended as abruptly as it began.

1. Despite an unbeaten run without conceding to top their group, Belgium fell 3-1 to France in the knockout fixture despite taking an early lead. This is no thanks to the injury to defensive stalwart, Kompany and France super fire power.

2. The woes seem to continue at club level, as Ebbsfleet endured a torrid friendlies-fixture 1W 2D 1L; However, some signings later and minor tweaks here and there; the team is currently on a six game winning run in all competitions.

3. Including a 3-2 EFL Cup win away at QPR, with Cadenas scoring the rebound from a saved penalty in the 92nd minute.

4. Six new arrivals for the season; the best of whom by my assessment is Kevin Praet.

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Deep into the first half of my third season as Manager of Ebbsfleet and Belgium and things couldn't have been heartier.

1. Got my first ever defeat in a league as an own-goal gabe Crewe the win despite the late rallying by my squad.

2. But the league form is still looking nice as I'm sitting atop the table with a 5-point lead after 12 games gone.

3. As expected, the board are being their critical self, condemning one of my summer acquisitions.

4. Elsewhere on the international scene, things are looking rosy. After the early World Cup exit, I'm having a new shot at redemption in the new International League. Belgium are sitting nice and pretty on top of the pile

1 Share

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by perdanafavo(m): 6:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Wow its nice game cheesy
Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Okay! The third season went well!
1. Booted out of the FA Cup early enough by Liverpool with a STUPID penalty!

2. But still had a fine season, ended up with the Checkatrade Trophy at first attempt.

3. Then followed it up with the League Title win..

4. ...even though I got beaten twice more, it was a comfortable lead margin.

Next Season starts in League 1; still two tiers away from Premiership but first, heading off to the International League with Belgium in June!

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by yansky(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
DesChyko:
It's March.. So far, it has been all DOWNS and UP..

1. The FA Cup dream was shortlived with a 2-2 penalty defeat to Derby. My better players injures; the team's harmony messed up due to a negative player whom I had to let go. And the board's confidence were really messed up. But in all..

2. Secured an FA Trophy finals with Macclesfield at Wembley.

3. Won the league with 7 games to go.

4. ..and the board on my side once again, even though they didn't approve of the crazy transfers

How could you manage a club and country aT the same time.
Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by Tawoseayo(m): 1:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Hy wow really love ur post on a wonderful season but Pls am looking for a room where I can get save files am I in the right one
Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 5:43am On Mar 28, 2017
yansky:

How could you manage a club and country aT the same time.

First you choose your club from the normal game start up. After saving it, you use HEX editor to obtain three codes which you will use in making three changes.. And after saving it and reopening your game, you are the coach of whatever nation you chose.
Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 6:17am On Mar 28, 2017
1. The semi-finals of the International League went well, with a 2-0 win over Poland sending my teams to the finals to meet my old nemesis, France.

2. A lot of tactical adjustments during the match to slowly kill off the game once my team had scores worked and I got sweet revenge with a 1-0 win!

3. So the trophy's mine.. My very first title for Belgium.

4. Back to Ebbsfleet, I need a new formation to accomodate my better players in the starting line-up, but these friendlies mean I better get it done foolproof or it's my hide on the line. I pray the board go easy on me though.

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
New Formation all set and here are the friendly test results..

1. First was a disappointment. A 2-0 lead was cut short as Man City came from behind to trash Ebbsfleet 4-2.

2. Second was a surprise. Despite been a man down, Ebbsfleet held on to defeat Man Utd 1-0.

3. Third was greatly encouraging. A routine 3-1 win over Middlesbrough.

4. ..and the last was a call to faith in the system as Ebbsfleet dispatched West Ham without conceding.

But I know from experience that the youngsters will eventually need time to get used to the new tactics. Moreover, this is a tougher league than all others I've played in.. So, into the season, we dive headlong.

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wow.. The new formation turned out better than I expected.. I expected the worst!

1. 13 games returned 11 wins and one disappointing draw where Oxford came from 4-1 down to draw 4-4 within 18 minutes. The only defeat came in the hands of Aston Villa in the early EFL Cup exit.

2. The board, once again critical of my youthful signings (What do they know? They'll be gushing over the younguns soon enough), were delighted with our progress so far.

3. And my training facilities and youth facilities are at their bests. I'm expecting quality training and quality academy products from now henceforth.

4. Belgium continue their fine form in the group qualifiers for Euros 2020. A pair of 2-0 wins continued the four-game winning streak.

Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by yansky(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
DesChyko:

First you choose your club from the normal game start up. After saving it, you use HEX editor to obtain three codes which you will use in making three changes.. And after saving it and reopening your game, you are the coach of whatever nation you chose.

What is HEX editor? Sounds like a complex thing.
Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
yansky:

What is HEX editor? Sounds like a complex thing.

Well, it really isn't once you get the hang of it. I do it in my sleep and I'm no programming expert.
Re: My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising by DesChyko: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2017
This third quarter of the season marks major successes in my career. A disappointing 2-1 loss in the FA Cup made me ditch my treasured Counter attacking football but elsewhere, successes piled on successes.

1. I completely revamped my Belgium team due to aging, dropping about seven regulars from my 23-man squad in favour of younger legs. So far, it's been a 100% win record.

2. In the month of March, the league title was sealed with eight games to go. That's a plus for the formation change and gives great hope of matching the next division when promoted.

3. Finally got the board to expanding the stadium to 9098, indicated by the newly roofed area on the left. It was 4098 seats before. Ebbsfleet is gradually becoming a top club.

4. I claimed my 5th award of the season; eighth award of my career. My reputation is now at Continental level.. #Massive Step!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? / New Game 2014: Watch Dogs / Ps4 Fifa 20 Requesting For Update Pls Help A Brother !!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.