Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. (2155 Views)

Nairaland Cute Couple Challenge / Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by chibaby1990(f): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy I want to see cute guys of this forum please show us some cute photos.
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Brb

If that is you on your Dp, attention from guys won't give you a chance to create this stupid thread!! But as a bald haired niggur that you are, Enjoy!!

Brb

Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by professorfal: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
She is definitely horny_ and her bf is not around.
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by horlareey(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by Young03(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chioma na wah from u oo
well check my profile n u will c it
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by CRAPHA96(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
I just view ur pic are u slowpoke.... undecided

Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by chibaby1990(f): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:
I am not here to quarrel, you luk cute on your profile but your face not clear.
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by chibaby1990(f): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
horlareey:
you look cute.
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by thehedge(f): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2017

Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2017

Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by Splinz(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:

Omo your picture sef!!

You go sabi fight ooo cheesy
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by chibaby1990(f): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Brb

If that is you on your Dp, attention from guys won't give you a chance to create this stupid thread!! But as a bald haired niggur that you are, Enjoy!!

Brb

calm down are we quarrelling?
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
chibaby1990:
calm down are we quarrelling?

Guy... Help yourself na!!
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by professorfal: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Omo your picture sef!!

You go sabi fight ooo cheesy

I'm a crazy gentleman.
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by chukwundukc(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
wetin u wan use our pics do?
lol....
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by chibaby1990(f): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Guy... Help yourself na!!
why are you calling me guy?
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Who cute picture epp? undecided
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by thehedge(f): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:
by the way, your sigy is wack! as much as he loves hell and treats it like trash with walling and gnashing of teeth. who would want that tongue
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
There are none. Only mechanics, plumbers and bricklayers. All the guys on nairaland are low quality undecided sad tongue
chibaby1990:
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
chibaby1990:
why are you calling me guy?

Lol cheesy

The question should be... Are you bald ?
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by Maxi112: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
sigh....
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by mazizitonene(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
storms the thread in fashion cool.....greets the house... cool.......shows the house grin ... grabs a seat cool.....

op u cute tho wink....If that's really u.....
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by professorfal: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
thehedge:
by the way, your sigy is wack! as much as he loves hell and treats it like trash with walling and gnashing of teeth. who would want that tongue

you know its a figure of speech right?
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by chibaby1990(f): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Maxi112:
sigh....
nice, you luk cute with razor beard.
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by thehedge(f): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:

you know its a figure of speech right?
Lol yea, jst trolling.

Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by chibaby1990(f): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
ItsQuinn:
There are none. Only mechanics, plumbers and bricklayers. All the guys on nairaland are low quality undecided sad tongue
Babe lol

Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by psallmuel(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Its a welcome exercise. In a relationship tho, join the queue cool
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by HarunaWest(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
chibaby1990:
ur cute as well... we cud be a couple you know... #cute clan
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by chibaby1990(f): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
psallmuel:
Its a welcome exercise. In a relationship tho, join the queue cool
I like your hair.
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by dadabashua1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
OP......So guys that are not cute should not post abi?.....I thought you ladies said the cuteness of a guy lies in this pocket, correct me if am wrong. as for me my pocket cuteness is what matters the most.....anyway if u really the lady on your dp,then thumbs up.
Re: Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. by Zedicuz: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
ItsQuinn:
sarcasm ain't it?

let assume what you said about them is true miss camel toe... so what?

My Ex Wants To Put Me In Trouble!!! / Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL / Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday