Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

New Ponzi Site Not Working Perfectly. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Ponzi Site Not Working Perfectly. (517 Views)

Get A Fully Designed Ponzi Site Today / If You Need Your Own Ponzi Site Kindly Enter Here The Script Is Also Available / Get The New Ponzi August Script With Downpayment, Recommitment, And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ponzi Site Not Working Perfectly. by solablings(f): 4:19am On Mar 20, 2017
Please can anyone help me out, I have a peer to peer donation site that has just been concluded by my web designer after so much fight and abuses. It was delivered to me yesterday which was exactly 36 days after I gave him the job.

Now I noticed so many things in it which are not clear to me like how to register first sets of account and how the merging will take place.

I have registered like 10accounts now but none is merged to pay any and so on.

And the publicity has gone viral that it's launching today.

Any quick assistance will highly be appreciated.

I contacted my web designer but he's no more responding to me that's why I brought it Herr for quick interventions.

Anticipated launch time is 9am today.
Re: New Ponzi Site Not Working Perfectly. by DonLo: 4:31am On Mar 20, 2017
SMH
Re: New Ponzi Site Not Working Perfectly. by Peer2PeerBoss: 4:32am On Mar 20, 2017
I suggests you get new premium script or chat me on WhatsApp now 08117576104
solablings:
Please can anyone help me out, I have a peer to peer donation site that has just been concluded by my web designer after so much fight and abuses. It was delivered to me yesterday which was exactly 36 days after I gave him the job.

Now I noticed so many things in it which are not clear to me like how to register first sets of account and how the merging will take place.

I contacted my web designer but he's no more responding to me that's why I brought it Herr for quick interventions.

Re: New Ponzi Site Not Working Perfectly. by mokoshalb(m): 6:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol...
Re: New Ponzi Site Not Working Perfectly. by javijabor1(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2017
solablings:

Too late to help, why didnt you do proper test before announcing a launch date?
Re: New Ponzi Site Not Working Perfectly. by Sanuzi(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2017
solablings:

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

1k - 2k Followers Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Pages Needed ... / Grab This Awesome 48hr Domain Sale! Mid-week Offer, .com Domain Name For N980 / How To Earn 50-250% More Money From Your Website With This AI Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.