Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect (21161 Views)

Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by walemoney007(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2017
bhouze:
My question is: is it possible to omit a whole senetorial district in the selection process because in my state not a single individual was selected from my senetorial district. GOD DEY O.
which state and senatorial district be that
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2017
You created this thread because a senator from Abuja favoured u. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by olamidefatoye(f): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Dejideji1:
Does anyone have an idea on how federal government job interviews are conducted? is it different from the way private institutions/organizations conduct theirs?

I believe there are people here who must have attended one federal government job interview before, please kindly share your experiences...

Your credentials would be checked, oral interview would be done as well maybe written too. Just prepare yourself and read more on current affairs and also about the ministry you chose.. Actually, I don't think there will be much to be done .

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Mysticluv(f): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2017
D only link and connection I have is God,i am privileged 2 see my name bn shortlisted on d office of auditor general level 10 without senator or human connection but unfortunately I'm outside d country now.. God's connection is best n can never fail..

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by odimbannamdi(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2017
WHen they ask you "Who is your godfather?"

Just say "God!"

grin grin grin

Check my profile for high quality men loafers
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by alt3r3g0: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2017
Temidayo9:

Hnmm , not always the case . Just beg God always to pick your call. I know a friend that didn't know anybody, and her name was shortlisted, infact when i informed her , she almost run mad in Joy.

Tell your friend to intensify her prayers cos the journey is not yet over. All the best to her.

Years ago a friend of mine who graduated with a first class, applied for PTDF scholarship and was shortlisted. Two days before the interview, he was called to raise an amount of money (to show he can sustain himself kinda like PTA) and apprear in Abuja for the interview. He hustled the money, got to Abuja at the given time only to be informed that his centre was actually Lagos. That was how he was robbed of the opportunity.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by wristbangle: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2017
The OP would be regretting to have asked this kind of question amongst angry and frustrated youth. Serves him right. He should ask from his "baba isale" on what to expect.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by greggng: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2017
I applied but in my state list I didn't see for procurement officers. Why?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by preetyb(f): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2017
olamidefatoye:

Your credentials would be checked, oral interview would be done as well maybe written too. Just prepare yourself and read more on current affairs and also about the ministry you chose.. Actually, I don't think there will be much to be done .
Thank you sir.. Someone told me so too
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by BAMMGROUP: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2017
Dejideji1:
Does anyone have an idea on how federal government job interviews are conducted? is it different from the way private institutions/organizations conduct theirs?

I believe there are people here who must have attended one federal government job interview before, please kindly share your experiences...

Basic questions on ur discipline, few political questions about ur state of origin, most importantly current affairs... know ur village senatorial district, constituency, geo political zones n bla bla

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2017
kayusre:
Lol #Abiii ohhh
f
Yes ohh
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Stuffyguy(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2017
When is the batch B coming out?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by beajjay(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmmm.....That's what our country has turned us into. Not even a single soul could believe the shortlisting wasn't manipulated.

Well, as for me o.... I have no one in politics except for the ONE who is greater than those in power!
I've even forgotten I applied until I was shortlisted. Let's see how the interview turns out sha

#mycaseisdifferent
#GodOverEverything
#GodOverEveryone

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by smartiyke78: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2017
When the senator or d godfather or mother gave u d replacement oppurtunitt, did u come here to tell or ask us...... Noooo....

Anywys dis is naija! we understand.
CONGRATS! The interview is a mere famality as long as ur conne is sure!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by madelovskoes(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Chidizman:
You are asking these questions at the wrong place. Watch the Ibos, Afonjas and Almajiris unite together to chew you raw cheesy
....I dnt understand...we are all grieved simple dnt let's hoard informations
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Jflex07(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Stuffyguy:
When is the batch B coming out?
heard there's no such list as Batch B..
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by ebenholer(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
I should believe all the applicants with legible application devoid of error will be invited for interview why the process of selection may now be full of favoritism.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by blessednamso: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good day all. Please can anyone help paste the list for each state especially Akwa Ibom. Warm regards
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by succezor: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
i tink say na only me observed the irregularities in the list o! undecided
though they say Batch A.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
A recruitment meant for youth not more than 27 years old, and yet you will see people of 33, 38, 42 year old persons on the list. Abeg, who did the selectns? Spirits? When we tell u that nigeria is a "zoo," still may will doubt. Biafra shall come.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by bhouze(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
idris4r83:
how do u know that?
I know that because they indicate the senetorial districts on the list.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by bhouze(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
walemoney007:
which state and senatorial district be that
Benue state and the district is benue south senetorial district.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by sirvic68: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
leisuretym:
its trash!! cos they are not sincere with the selection, senators did the selection

I wonder how some of you think here. Even if the senators maneuvered the list, all these names can never be their candidates. Some peoples names appeared on the list as a result of God's grace and favour. I'm a practical example on this issue, in June 2016 I was among the 13persons selected in my state for AIRFORCE DSSC 2016 ((Course 43) interview which held in Kaduna, and anybody that knew I was shortlisted concluded that I had a godfather somewhere that pushed my name through, but it wasn't like that.

So, why cant you believe that your names will be on the merit list rather than disqualify yourself with words of the mouth.
The Lord will help you as you meditate on this.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Nurdeano(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
We are getting it wrong here. Permit me to tell you that #Change is closer to us. My name is #14 in Kwara Education Officer, my roomie in Service also shortlisted in Oyo, Ogiri, a lodgemate from Nasarawa, my friend who serve in Zaria's colleague, Jubril in Lagos, and one our senior in service, Adesetan also listed in Oyo.

I personally didn't tell anyone about it like every other person on this list. Its God and a sign of good governance coming our way under PMB cos this is d first time where ordinary Nigerians were shortlisted for such. Please Nigerians, let's just accept the truth without sentiment. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Nurdeano(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
bhouze:
My question is: is it possible to omit a whole senetorial district in the selection process because in my state not a single individual was selected from my senetorial district. GOD DEY O.

I think something is wrong. Other states should learn from Kwara. Go check Kwara, if it is 3positions, they share it among d 3 senatorial district and so on.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Shehu9ja: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nurdeano:
We are getting it wrong here. Permit me to tell you that #Change is closer to us. My name is #14 in Kwara Education Officer, my roomie in Service also shortlisted in Oyo, Ogiri, a lodgemate from Nasarawa, my friend who serve in Zaria's colleague, Jubril in Lagos, and one our senior in service, Adesetan also listed in Oyo.

I personally didn't tell anyone about it like every other person on this list. Its God and a sign of good governance coming our way under PMB cos this is d first time where ordinary Nigerians were shortlisted for such. Please Nigerians, let's just accept the truth without sentiment. God bless Nigeria.

Bro! na we we o, I'm also selected without knowing anybody. No 9 on kwara list for E.O
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Pinkieblue(f): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2017
NatureBoy91:
A recruitment meant for youth not more than 27 years old, and yet you will see people of 33, 38, 42 year old persons on the list. Abeg, who did the selectns? Spirits? When we tell u that nigeria is a "zoo," still may will doubt. Biafra shall come.

Can someone of 27yeasrs Apply for a level 10 job Is it in his/her mother's womb the person gathered the experience for that position...... Please find out facts before u post things

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Can someone of 27yeasrs Apply for a level 10 job Is it in his/her mother's womb the person gathered the experience for that position...... Please find out facts before u post things

Nigerian mentality, I see. What if I told u dat am below 27 years old & still have such certs, skills, experience? How old was Zuckerberg when he created Facebook? 42, I guess? No wonder, the Zoo is backward. Sorry though!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Pinkieblue(f): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2017
NatureBoy91:
Nigerian mentality, I see. What if I told u dat am below 27 years old & still have such certs, skills, experience? How old was Zuckerberg when he created Facebook? 42, I guess? No wonder, the Zoo is backward. Sorry though!

I see you are below 27 years, and u have all the certs, skills and experience...... Then u should be over qualified for a level 10 job..... Why not just go straight for the post of a director...... So many reasons why people fail exam because they can't obey simple instructions...... Watin concern Zuckerberg concern fcsc recruitment.

Anyway u are still growing...... U would learn by experience

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pinkieblue:

I see you are below 27 years, and u have all the certs, skills and experience...... Then u should be over qualified for a level 10 job..... Why not just go straight for the post of a director...... So many reasons why people fail exam because they can't obey simple instructions...... Watin concern Zuckerberg concern fcsc recruitment.

Anyway u are still growing...... U would learn by experience
Lol! see me see wahala oo! If am growing, then u r over grown baby. I knw u can't fail exams. Why nt go to Harvard & tel dem dat. Dnt expect my reply again, Miss! I dnt hav dat time 4u. Bye!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Pinkieblue(f): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
NatureBoy91:
Lol! see me see wahala oo! If am growing, then u r over grown baby. I knw u can't fail exams. Why nt go to Harvard & tel dem dat. Dnt expect my reply again, Miss! I dnt hav dat time 4u. Bye!

U don't have anything else to say.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next / 2021 UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme: Application Update / How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.