Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) (40025 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by oganass(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
QuitNotice:
Yeye man grin
grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
dimexy247:
Sharap and go sidown, how many dudes have you been loyal to just cos love is pure? When it comes to love, Nigerian ladies understands nothing except money.
you aint making no sense ..you are just being silly..nd I dont do your type..

btw

stop chasing hungry girls upandan..some of us can feed you for d rest of your frustrated life!
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by beautydutch(f): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Aniwhyte:

I tell u, thatz definitely d most preety and beautiful pix of her.
yea. sure
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by beautydutch(f): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
GenOrumov:

Not that she isnt pretty but its Make up things!!!!! The second face is her real face.

lol
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by dimexy247(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol, I wanted to drag it further wiv ur derry ass but you've just indicated u're part of dem gold digging hungry hoes. So, work on urself dear.

btw

e pain u? grin

nikkypearl:
you making sense ..but you are just being silly..nd besides I do your type..me, I don't
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
dimexy247:
Lol, I wanted to drag it further wiv ur derry ass but you've just indicated u're part of dem gold digging hungry hoes. So, work on urself dear.

btw

e pain u? grin

keep calm and keep quiet..I have met some matured people from here..trust me..they can testify I can feed you for d rest of your life!

get a life ! real men dont gv mentions to type trash! broke azz oshi..goan nd sleep..
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by dimexy247(m): 5:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Lol, see campaigning o, having mentioned 'feed' twice, it shows u're highly suffering from real acute hunger. Who cares if u can feed the nation, dindinrin oshi, elebi, kpele sha, I know how frustrated u must be. Like I said earlier, work on urself dear

btw

e still dey pain u grin

nikkypearl:
keep calm and keep quiet..I have met some matured people from here..trust me..they can testify I can feed you for d rest of your life!

get a life ! real men dont gv mentions to type trash! broke azz oshi..goan nd sleep..
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Perfecter4real(m): 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
LaDivva:

Chei, please can we swap fees? 112,000 and someone is complaining of 45k embarassed
Are you in a federal university? I guess not. so there is no basis for comparison.
Anyways which school do you attend?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Perfecter4real:
Are you in a federal university? I guess not. so there is no basis for comparison.
Anyways which school do you attend?

You're right, it's a state university.
ABSU
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Perfecter4real(m): 1:01am On Mar 22, 2017
LaDivva:

You're right, it's a state university. ABSU
Lol no wonder. I don't think any federal university pays 45k
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by mrvictor005: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
the new way of solving your financial problems, see details below.

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by KimnanaTweety(f): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
idris4r83:
Cookie wen him Don chop finish since 2016 which kain honeymoon again? I think say honeymoon na for newly married couples to go n pop d berry.
they r newly married nah abi d two of Dem don marry each other before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Queen Blessing Itua Features In Hollywood Movie, Poses With 50 Cent On Set / Top 10 Early Nollywood Heartthrobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.