Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija (46883 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Arrives Lagos After His Eviction From Big Brother Naija / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by sugarbelly: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Nigerians have taken to Thin Tall Tony's wife, Laraba's Instagram page to blast and troll her,following his eviction.Many have told her to leave the marriage and others have slammed her for supporting him despite denying her on live tv.

Read below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/nigerians-troll-thin-tall-tonys-wife.html

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by sugarbelly: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Nne5: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2017
Chai

But why troll her.Some people tho.
Free the lady please.

If they really got to troll anyone, it should be TTT.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Negotiate: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2017
Eyaaa
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Dyt(f): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2017
Nijerians and aproko

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by sugarbelly: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2017
SMH sad
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Tyche(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2017
Nigerians are too daft, hypocritical and phucking judgemental, crying more than the berieved, gosh! Everyone is forming relationship and financial guru online while they can't manage their affairs in real life.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by echelons(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2017
see them talking

most are side babes to useless men

most dont have husbands

most are runs girls

but they know how to judge because na internet

if u take the opinions of nigerians to heart on issues of the heart i sorry for you

virgins teaching people how to sleep around cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nigerians i hail grin

she should leave the father of her kids because he was playing a game to win money

most talking will do worst than him

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2017
My fellow Nigerians, abeg help us beg fayose not to divert the forthcoming Paris fund to capital projects as usual o. Help us beg him to pls pay we civil servants and pensioners.

Again, help us beg him to renounce his new policy against the filling stations in Ekiti. As I'm writing dis, no single filling station is open in Ekiti State... We all know wot it means to we commuters and private car owners.

Na beg o... Make una help us beg him. Expecially those of u that chose him as mentor , godfather and messiah.

Thanks

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Kjking(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2017
marriage is an agreement between two people. their marriage should be none of our business

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2017
This kind of talk/trolling can make the faint/light hearted jump inside the lagoon...
I donno why some people derive joy in watching others cry, when it finally happens, you will see them sympathizing with the same person they trolled... SMH undecided undecided angry angry

THIS IS NOT RIGHT

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by ifyalways(f): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2017
The woman does not deserve this. sad Nigerians should transfer their aggression and misplaced frustration to the right person . . .Tony

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Princenady(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Thin Tall Traitor (TTT) is down. I can't wait for Trouble Boss (T-Boss) to go down this week. Based on logistics we give N25M, SUV and Marvis to #Efe.

11 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by DollarAngel(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2017
I weak for Naija

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by tuscani: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Recession has blasted good judgment from the brains of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by ajoskele(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2017
.Nigerians with their hypocrisy.
These people think the wife does not know what Big Brother is all about.
Keep on hating on him. Like he said yesternight, give him one year and see where he would be.
He clearly stated he kept his marriage from the housemates because he had researched married men are not given the chance to do things and I agree with him.
If he had been truthful and told the whole house he is married, would he be free with Bisola? Would he freely dance and mingle like he did on saturday parties?
And if he did, you lots would still call him a useless husband who has no regard for his wife.
He was given the platform to showcase his skills and he did that perfectly. He is a professional dancer and choreographer. He is a very good fine artist. He is the most intelligent and cleverest(Bassey comes to mind too) amongst the HMs.
This guy will go farthest than all the other HMs in the entertainment industry.
I voted my Efe anyway.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Sharon6(f): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Awwwwwwhhhh

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Starships4u(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
pls leave him alone it was just a game he was playing and he acknowledged it on the eviction party

7 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by venorite(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Most of the commenters on that her page her single and frustrated people. No sane person in her right mind can type such nonsense on some one's page

10 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by mokkalu1(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Why not let the poor woman be? Btw, TTT will remain thin, tall and daft.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by ednut1(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
bros shud have won. but his mumu error of judgement cost him. social media is a biutch

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by nijabazaar: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2017
This woman will stick to the marriage like banacles. Husband Scarce. Especially a fine Thin Tall Tony./

But if I were her, i will leave...

Chances are that the Bisola woman, after the show, would try to reconnect with TTT - to continue the affair. See the way she cried. The Hot Geisha is already in love with him. so Ms TTT leave him now for ur own peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Timi141: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2017
What the Bleep is their stake in all this? Is she their family member? Nosey, self-righteous airheads.

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by opara28(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2017
ppl gt no chill at all....forgetting all dat hapund on d show was just a game....i bet 90% of those blasting both TTT nd his wife wud do worse if dey had d kinda opportunity he had..smh

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by UjSizzle(f): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2017
Why aren't they trolling Tony's TL?

Leave the woman alone abeg
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by divine842: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Still doesn't change anything... He did what he felt was right.guess he must have discussed with his wife ,the lieing strategy...about ttt and bisola..DAT one z left on the wife to decide grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by megareal: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Naija, TTT go hear am.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Tisham20(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2017
aproko y will u advice her to leave her husband
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by concept86: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2017
He deserves everything he is getting and more. When you make yourself a public figure be prepared for public ridicule

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show / BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) / BBNaija: Housemates Rock "One Corner" Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.