Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

The First Bloods - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The First Bloods (11922 Views)

Poem: Bloods And Roses By Rukie Spark( Brainiac 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
The First Bloods is a story of a family, who are all Vampires, except for the Mother who a was a witch.
They were called the First Bloods because they are the First sets of Vampire although they arent born a vampire, they were normal Human beings until a situation forced them to leave their Normal self and become vampires, to protect themselves and their home. They were turn to vampire by their mother who was a witch, but then what she didnt foresaw happens, the vampires become bloodthirsty meniacs and the First Born turned to Hybrid -vampire/werewolf.

This is a story you shouldnt miss.
Will start very soon......

Please this is my first time of writing story on this forum, i want you to encourage me.

Like my page on Facebook for more stories. The name is STORIES ROOM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Bloods by ashatoda: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
start first the encouragement will come. meanwhile this is one

1 Like

Re: The First Bloods by sirblero(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
keep the good work..
we are following..

1 Like

Re: The First Bloods by Bensoate1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
When you start the story you will be encourage as well as discourage, but let this be your first discouragement.
Every reader and writer values originality and creativity when reading a story/work and i can assure you some people like me that have the time are movie freaks also many people have watch THE ORIGINALS.
This plot is too straight forward in correlation to the movie.
Bros you can use their ideas but please simply create your own story if you want to write or choose another genre, it is not only supernatural that people love

4 Likes

Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2017
All right reserved, no part of this story should be reproduced or copied in any form without the approval of the author

Episode 1

Lucas Jackson was one of the most powerful creature on earth, His power highten more than his Siblings, the reason for this nobody knew, nobody has been able to beat him an a combat when he was still human and when his mother turned Him to a Vampire, he automatically become the most powerful being, nobody not even his Father who was also a Vampire can beat him in a combat.
Vergent is a small town in the city of Lagos, it was sorround by a vast mass of Lagoon, the Werewolves are dominant in this little town, making up 60% of the population, the werewolves considered themselves the protector of the Humans although None of the Human knew that Werewolves are living with them, the Humans thought the werewolves are normal Human like them because the werewolves are always careful among the hUmans so as not to transformed in their presence.
In Early 1983, the first bloods arrived the town and instantly recognised the Werewolves, they fought and win the Wolfs thereby Chasing them out of the Town.

june 2 1985

that night, Lucas was drinking one of the Hardest liquor known in the history of man, The Paplan. A strong Liquor which has been banned by the Government but somehow he still get his supplt.
Being a vampire, the liqour cant affect or intoxicate him and that night he was thinking, thinking about his life, his family and everything that has happened to him in the last thousand years. Yes, you read it right, lucas is a thousand years Vanpire with the rest of his family.

He was still thinking when he heard a Howl of a Wolf, this is different, it is not any kind of wolf, it is a werewolf.

''when will this werewolves learned, i've told them to leave this town alone, i've told them to to go to the forest, that is where they belong.'' Lucas said to himself, as He stood up a hand pulled him back.
'' where are you going'' Kilon, His younger Brother asked.
''are you deaf or something, dont you hear the howl, dont you know that it is a werewolf'' Lucas asked with anger.
''of course, am not as dumb as you, dont you think they might be in pack'' Kilon said, Lucas smile, He considered his brother a weakling.
''am not a coward like you, who is afraid to fight a pack of stupid monsters'' Lucas said and without another word He ran with full Vampire speed to where the wolves are. Incase you dont know, a vampire ran at the speed of 500km/h.

John Toedoro was the alpha of th werewolf pack, ever since the first bloods came to the town, they have driven the Werewolves from the town, This has caused a lot of Headache for John as th alpha, but He is ready to fight back, He is ready to kill the first bloods and Wipe all Vampires from the Surface of the Earth, and He is going to Start with Lucas, He is the Most strongest among them.
''hey, What are you thinking about'' Roman Phillips the Omega of the pack asked.
''the first bloods, i feel like killing them'' John said
''but we cant do anything about them'' Roman object, Frowning at Him.
''no, we can do something'' John replied and face Roman, ''i've been thinking about this and it is the only option we've got'' John said with determined Voice.
''and what are you thinking'' Roman asked.
''it is time to fight them, time to put our destiny in our Hand, we have to call every werewolves for a meeting'' John Replied.
''no We cant Fight them, this is a suicide mission, did you think we can win the first bloods, didnt you knoew they have a lot of Vampires under them'' Roman said in a dis agreeing voice.
''yes i know, but we have a lot Of werewolves under us too, we can win this war if we are determined'' John replied him.
''No i dont agree with you and i am not making the call'' Roman said firmly.
John knew that if roman decide not to call the Rest of the werewolves, nobody can, because only the Omega can call the rest of the Werewolves to Meeting.
''am commanding you, as The Alpha of your Pack, to call the rest of the packs for Meeting'' John said in an authoritative voice. Roman sigh, there is nothing He can do, His alpha has ordered Him and He must Obe, that is the number One rule of the Werewolves, always obey your Alpha.
Slowly, Roman Transformed Into a wolf and He climbed on top pf alittle Hill and Raised It head up into the sky, then He Howl loudly.
That was the Howl Lucas heard, that was the Howl that changed everything.

''where is Lucas'' Micheal, the father of the First bloods asked.
''He heard a howl of A werewolf, He went to meet them'' Kolin replied with Contempt.
'' Is the boy Mad or something'' Micheal asked with anger.
''He want to show off His power like He always did'' Kolin Said Mockingly.
''havent i told him to leave the wolfs alone'' Micheal said to no one in particular, then He face Kolin.
''i want you to bring him here now'' Micheal said laying emphasis on the now.

1 Like

Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Bensoate1:
When you start the story you will be encourage as well as discourage, but let this be your first discouragement.
Every reader and writer values originality and creativity when reading a story/work and i can assure you some people like me that have the time are movie freaks also many people have watch THE ORIGINALS.
This plot is too straight forward in correlation to the movie.
Bros you can use their ideas but please simply create your own story if you want to write or choose another genre, it is not only supernatural that people love

you might think i copied the originals but that is far from the case, let me just say i used their idea but this work is entirely my Own.
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] coolYour encouragemen means alot to me wink
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Episode 2

Lucas walked into the forest like a king walking into his Kingdom, He felt relaxed and Wasnt afraid of anything, somehow, He Knew the number of werewolves in the forest, He will killed them all. He stopped suddenly, He heard a familiar growl, A werewolf was nearby.
Lucas smiled, He was ready for the Werewolves, He is going to send them out of the town forever, He was going to send out of Vergent Forever.
He began to move deeper into the forest, he knew the werewolf who growl before was still following him but He want to be in their main abode. Suddenly, He heard a thud behind him, Looking back he saw a man looking at Him with a mean Eyes. His eyes is blood red which means He is an Alpha, Lucas looked beside Him to see another werewolf with green eye, that shows the werewolf is an omega while the rest of the wolves have yellow eyes.
'' hmmm, i think i stumbled into an Alpha pack'' Lucas said smilling.
''i know you, you are one of the First bloods, you are even the the first born.'' John the Alpha said.
Lucas smiled, ''i think i should applaud you'' He s said still smiling.
''you sent us from the town, what are you doing in the forest, you came to chase us ot again'' John asked mockinly.
Lucas couldnt Help but Applaud the Alpha bravery.
''maybe that was what i came to do, Maybe not'' Lucas said still Smiling. The smile Anger John the more, that made Him Whistle loudly, then from Nowhere Ten Werewolves Started surrounding Lucas, giving him a space of fifty meters. Lucas looked at them, with the smile still on his face.
''have you forgotten who i am'' Lucas asked now facing John.
'' Ofcourse i know who you are, you are a monster'' John replied and spit on Lucas face. The smile on Lucas face change to frown, He be became angry.
''okay, Maybe it is time to do what i came here to do in the first place'' Lucas said, He slowly Opened his Mouth and His fangs Manifested, seeing this John Extended His Claws and His fangs manifested also. Thereby Being in the state of half Human Half Wolf. The rest of the werewolves who havent transformed follow His Example.
''Okay, let play'' Lucas said and ran toward John. Lucas sent a jaw Breaking Kick To John, a werewolf Jumped on Lucas, thereby Making Lucas To Fall. In a swift Second, Lucas Put His hand into The werewolf Rib Section, found his Heart and rip it out, all the rest of the werewolves ran to Lucas The first one that came Received a kick at the face, the second one received a kick ay the groin, a wolf jumped on Lucas but He caught it Like a baby and Use His fangs to bite His back. Then Lucas jumped And Began to give the Werewolves flying Kicks. Fifteen Minutes later, all the werewolves are down, either dead or Injured, while Lucas was still standing unharmed. John looked at the werewolves who are still on the ground and He look at the Omega who was also UnHarmed.
''let me do this, let me kill him by my hande' John said. Lucas looked at Him and smile that annoying smile again.
''maybe you can win me, Maybe not, why not let us do it right now'' Lucas said, John ran towards hIm and tried to Kick Him, But Lucas did a backflip and Jumped back to give John an upper Kick, John Staggered back but Regain Himself quickly and Launched an attack to Lucas, John Blow landed on Lucas Nose, thereby Breaking His nose, seeing His Blood Split Infuriate Lucas the More But within seconds The Nose Heal, Lucas smile.
John Launched another attack by Jumping Up in attempt to Give Lucas Another Blow, But Lucas Vampire Reflex kick in and He caughr Hold Of John's Hand, a blow landed at John Stomach and Jaws, Then He flings John to a tree. John Become weak, His Back was paining Him. Lucas walked towards John, to give Him the last Vampire Bite that will kill Him.
As He bend down to Bite Him, Lucas felt a claw at his back, the claw was very deep to the extent that He screamed and Became weak instanly.
''dont you dare Hurt my alpha, you stupid monster'' The Omega Roman said, seeing His opportunity, John bites Lucas and Lucas screamed again. An Unknown force pulled Roman away and Carry Lucas running away with Him.

Lucas opened His eyes, everything was Blur, He couldnt See anything, Just some vague figure standing beside Him whispering or maybe Talking, he couldnt Hear anything, He closed His eyes back and drift into another Sleep.
Mariam Looked at Kolin, A trace of tears could be seen in Her eyes while The Kolin Looked Indifferent.
''what is happening to him, His wound is suppose to be healing by now, it is getting worse'' Mariam, the last born of the first Bloods said with fear in her voice.
''he is stubborn, i told Him not to go, assuming He is Not a first blood, He would have died by now, but because of our Power, He cant die'' Kolin said.
''what are we going to do'' Mariam asked still afraid.
''we have to go visit Malia'' A voice said behind them, they both turned to see their father standing by the door with his hand fold on His hairy chest.

1 Like

Re: The First Bloods by LitQueen(f): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Following. I like the idea of the story.
Re: The First Bloods by Missmossy(f): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Makes sense grin keep it coming!!!
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thank you, more to come!!!
Re: The First Bloods by Bensoate1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nice one, keep it coming
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Epispode 3

''we have to go Visit Malia'' a Voice said behind them, they both turned to see their Father standing by the door with his hands fold on his hairy chest, He is a man with great temper but speak few words, He is not very tall with 5ft2inches, He walked toward them with long strides, chewing something in his Mouth with great Velocity. In His right hand is a Liquid that look like blood, the family have their own mini blood bank, they would steal Bloods in Hospital and Hide it Behind the House which serves as their Blood Bank.

''Malia!!! Did you mean the witch'' Kolin asked with Surprise
''yes, the same, she will know what to do'' Micheal said and Looked at Lucas eyes and Left the room.
Mariam and Kolin Looked at Each other, in their Thousand years on Planet Earth, they only have trouble with One person, Malia.

Roman sat with John and the rest of the werewolves in an open field inside the forest. John Bow his head, He has been Humiliated By Lucas, If not for Roman, He will have become History. This made His more determined to fight the first bloods to the Last Blood. Everywhere was quiet, nobody spoke, nobody Moved, they wereeven afraid to Breathe Until Elena, a witch who was also A werewolf broke the silence.
''i wont force anyone to speak but if the silence persiste for another fifteen Minutes, am leaving this place''

John looked up and clear his throat, this is His pack, He has to take the Bull by the horn.

'' i called for this Meeting and i am Happy you all came to heed my call, But what am calling for is the arrogance of the vampires especially the first Bloods'' He Began, ''it is time to fight back, it has Been two years they sent us out of Vergent, it is time to reclaim what is ours, our Land'' John concluded.
The forest suddenly Became calm, the wind stopped blowing, the werewolves in attendance stopped Murmuring, it is like the trees were also listening to what John was said.

Mateo Thomson, one of the werewolves, who was knew for His Fearlsessness and outspoken Nature stood up, He cleared His throat, all His Life, he has hate John, or maybe He envied him and doesnt want to admit it to Himself, He always look for the perfect Opportunity to send John out of the Pack and installed Himself as the new Alpha.
''i greet you, great Lycantrophies of this Great Packs, i hust want to asked a question and that question is directed to our Amiable Alpha'' He began while John shifted Uncomfortable on the ground, He is aware of Mateo's hatred for Him.

''the question is what Happened to those werewolves that are packed in that place waiting to be buried''

John Looked at Mateo with a sorrowful eyes, He didnt Know what to say but then, He decided to say the truth.

''they were killed''
''by whom''
''they were killed by Lucas, one of the First Bloods'' John answer with a sorrow laden voice.
Mateo looked at all the werewolves present, He has An evil Smirk on His Face.

''let me guess, you were not around when the Monster came are you?'' Mateo asked.

''of course, i was around and i fought with Him but He escaped at the last Minute'' John replied.

Mateo face the werewolves once again, ''look at our alpha Here, a Vampire, i repeat a vampire attacked him and ten Of his Pack were Killed, can you believe that'' Mateo said Mockinly.

''will you Keep quiet there, i was there when the Vampire attacked, the Alpha did His best'' Roman, tHe Omega said Angrily.

''obviously, his best wasnt enough'' Mateo shouted at Him.

''will you shut up'' Elena fired at them

''you Mateo, that is not the Purpose of this Meeting, you are going off point, what the Alpha want us to do is to plan on how to defeat the Vampires'' Elena said facing Mateo, the rest of the werewolves nod their Head In agreement to what Elena said.
Seeing that He is Losing, Mateo shake His Head pitifully.

''i Hope you dont regret this'' He said and Left the place

''good riddance to Rubbish'' Elena said and Face the Alpha, likewisw everybody present.

in the middle of the bush, where no one could believe a human could be living stood a small cottage, it has a small varandah with an old well in front of it, at the back of the house, a stream was flowing. Four trees stood like Giant Guards around the cottage. The Interior of the House was dirty, full of many Inhuman things. No one could believe a Human abode the cottage but it happens to be the Humble Home of a witch, Malia.
She was beside the well looking up into the sky, she was mumbling some spell, the star in the Sky were scanty, that she could count them if she wanted to. A particular star among the stars shone brightly, it began to become bigger, this suprise Malia, as Something like that hasnt Happen in the last thousand years, the last time it happens was when the Witch, Esther wants to use her Power to turned her Children and Husband into Vampires and that time it wasnt only One star, it was four stars. The star was an omen, an omen of a being becoming powerful.

More to come.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Bloods by Missmossy(f): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Keep it coming.. Your updates aren't regular though. Kills the vibe of the story.
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Missmossy:
Keep it coming.. Your updates aren't regular though. Kills the vibe of the story.

am still a student Writing My WAEC, i have to read, that is the reason.
Re: The First Bloods by zesh(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nice one but i av a feeling u ar jst turning a movie you watch to a story.
#the originals
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Unedited Episode forgive any Mistake

Episode 4

the star was an Omen, an Omen of a being becoming Powerful, it could only mean One thing, one of the first Bloods is becoming more Powerful. She shook her Head, Esther has made a Mistake she always Regret in her Grave.
Malia is a three hundred old witch, her death is coming closer, she has use her Magic in sustaining herself for three Hundred year now, She is weak, she cant control her Power again and worst still, She didnt have anybody to pass her Power to.

Malia was still chanting a spell when She Noticed a presence behind Her.
''what an august visitor, but sadly i dont have anything to entertained you with'' Malia said still looking at the sky.
''i didnt come here for entertainment Malia, I came Here for My son'' Micheal said, looking at Malia's Face and turning His Gaze to the sky.
''i thought i made it clear that I dont want to Have anything to do with the First bloods'' Malia asked now Looking at Micheal face.

''i dont think you have any choice'' Micheal Replied
''that is what i hate about you Vampire, always threatening somebody with compulsion'' Malia said in disguist.
''it is one of our many Talents'' Micheal replied Chuckling.
''yes i know, i have also Learned to Have vervain in my system everytime'' Malia said with a scowl,
Micheal Paused and considered Her words for sometimes beforre He smile.
''you know am a first blood, you should know that it will have some amount of vervain you will have in your body to take me down'' Micheal said still smiling.
''yes, you are right but I've been Tking vervain every two Hours for the last twenty years non stop, when a Vampire came here and almost Killed me'' Malia said with The same scowl. Micheal has no choice now, He has To begged her or else The witch wont attend to him.

''am sorry Malia, but Lucas si dying, We need your Help'' Micheal pleaded, Malia laughed for sometimes before facing Micheal.
''Lucas cant die, But something worsy than death will happened to Him'' Malia said Smirking.

''what is worst than death'' Micheal asked.

'' Many things, but one of them is being a monster, a complete Monster and Worst still, a Hybrid Monster'' Malia Said. Micheal was Confused as to what Malia Meant so He decide to asked.
''what did you mean''
''look at that star Up in the sky'' Malia said pointing to the Sky while Micheal Look up.
''it represent your son,it represent Lucas''
Micheal still looking at the sky asked, ''why is it so Bright''

''because Lucas Is receiving Power, His Powers is Multiplying'' Malia said with A total serious face.
''His power is Multiplying, what Did you Mean'' Micheal asked with Surprise.
''the venom of the werewolf is in him, and His Vampire power react in it, they are merging to Become One'' Malia Explained. Micheal Looked at Her In Horror. He couldnt Believe His ears.
'' so you are saying......'' Micheal said leaving the rest of the statement to Hang.
''yes, He is Having a werewolf gene in Him, while the Vampire power is still in Him, He is becoming a Hybrid'' Malia said. Micheal couldnt say anything, He is going to Kill Lucas when He is still Vulnerable, He cant allow such Abomination, two powers in the Body of a person, and Not even in a good person, Lucas of all people, that will Make Him the most Powerful person in all Universe and Knowing Lucas he is going to Abuse The power. He will rather Lose a son than allow an Abomination to Live. With that He ran Home.

Mariam was the Only one Inside Lucas room, She sat beside Him looking into His Face, Lucas is Sleeping Peacefully, the Bite Mark was still freshed at His Back but Mariam could see Some signs of healing in it. Micheal walked Into the room, He stayed at the threshold looking at Lucas, somehow, He has always Hate Lucas, that Hatred Has Grown when they become Vampire and Lucas Proved To Be The strongest of them all, but somehow, Killing His son Is Not what He desired but He Knew He has to do it. He cannot Allow abomination, a werewolf, Never. He walked toward Mariam.
''you can Leave the room, i want to be with Him.'' Micheal said to Mariam and without another word mariam stood Up.
''mariam'' He Called and Mariam Looked back, '' you shouldnt come back and dont allow anybody to enter''
Mariam Nod His Head and went outside, Micheal Looked at Lucas and sigh, shaking His head He said,
''i am sorry for what i want to do, but you are an abomination, i cannot allow you to Live, you have to die, And I have to Kill you By my Hand''
micheal paused, He saw some Kind of Movement On Lucas face, but it was gone as quickly as it came.

Notes: Compulsion/compel is the Ability Of Vampires to Tell non Vampire to do what they want, Although the Non Vampire might not be willing But He/She wont be able to Do anything.

Vervain: is a plant that weaks Vampire when it come in contact with them, a vervain can also be put in a drink so that when You drink the drink, The vervain will be in your system.
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Episode 5

micheal Paused, He saw some kind Of Movement on Lucas face, but it was Gone Has Quickly has it Came, Micheal continued.
''i dont know maybe you are hearing me, but i wish you are, so you can Know you died by My hand''
the face movemtn happened again, this time Micheal was convinced that Lucas Was hearing Him. He deicde to End His Life. He put His Hand Into His Chest Region and drove It into His Body, He quickly searched for the Heart, as He Was about to rip it Out, the door to the Door opened and Kolin entered with a Murderous face. Micheal Looked Back to see His son looking at Him with the Murderous face.
''what ara you doing here'' Micheal asked.
'' I heard everything you said.''
''that doesnt mean anything, leave this Place''
''i wont aloow you to Kill him, for Goodness sake He is your son'' Kolin said with Disgust
''since He become an Abomination, He cease to be My Son''
''abomination, what did you mean by that''
''this thing here'' He said pointing to Lucas, '' Have werewolf Venom in His system and it is reacting With His Vampirism, He is going to be Half Vampire Half wolf when He woke Up''
Kolin looked at Lucas With Surprise, He want to believe His Father Nut couldnt.
''never, i wont believe you, you are Lying'' Kolin said. Micheal Laughed For sometimes, ''what Make you think am Lying''
''because i know you Father. You are envious of Him because He is stronger Than you, Have always seen it on your Face, you envy him'' Micheal couldnt believe his ear, so His son knew he hate Lucas, Okay He didnt care.
''i went to meet Malia, she was the one that told me''
''and did she ask you to Kill Him'' Kolin asked.
''no, but i am ready to do so''

Lucas stood up from the Bed and Look at His Father and Kolin, and at that time Mariam enetered.
Mariam was confused at what Is happening, seeing Lucas bought shock to her, She ran to Lucas And Hugged Him.
Lucas Looked at Mariam face and smile, He lloked at Kolin and shake His head In a positive manner, then He looked at Micheal.
'' I heard Everything'' He said facing Micheal.
Micheal and Kolin Looked at Him in shock, while Mariam was confused.
''you heard everything, what did you hear'' Mariam said Looking searchily at Lucas Face. Lucas didnt answer, instead, He walked to the Mirror in His room and Turned His Back to the Mirror, Looking at it, the wolf bite mark has heal, Mariam was surprised, something that was still Fresh Moments ago is Healed. She Jumped for Joy, Lucas Looked at her and Face His Father And Kolin, before Looking at Mariam.
''you asked Me what I heard Right''
''Yes'' Mariam answered.
Lucas went to His shelf And Picked a Knife laying Motionlessly On it. He roolled it with Jis hand And continue to Look at Mariam.
''my father here tried to Kill Me''
Mariam gasped for air and Looked at Her Father. Micheal Face is indifferent. While Kolin looked like He is going to devour His Father. Kolin Looked at Mariam, '' let get Out of Here, let them settled their scores'' He said to Mariam, Mariam Didnt answer, instrad, she walked towards her Father and Gave Him a resounding slap and walked out.
Micheal couldnt believe His daughter Could do that, She always been the Mist Gentle Among all the first Bloods, She is always Meek and Gentle, infact Nobody Could believe She is a Vampire, But One thing Micheal hates about het Daughter is that She is a LovePeddler. Micheal Turned His gaze at His Son. Lucas have that face He always give to His enemies, that annoying smile, He always have that smile On when He feel like Killing. Among all the First Bloods, Lucas was the Ruthless and the Most Unforgivable. He Could Kill a thousand People If they Offended Him and when He decide to do something, woe befell that person thet try to stop Him.
Yes, He was scared of his son, He was scared of Lucas, that is why He want to Kill Him. And Now, Lucas Is getting more power, He Knew He couldnt stopped Him again. He has this Looked on his Face, the Look of resigning to fate, He Knew Lucas will Kill Him.
''i wont Kill you father, at least Not yet'' Lucas said as if He was reading His Mind.
''i am Not afraid of you, you can do your worst''
''ofcourse, you are afraid of me, your eyes said so'' Lucas said with his smile More broad Now.
''never, i can Never be afraid of My son'' Micheal said Trembling now because Lucas is Moving towards Him Now.
''i am no son Of yours'' Lucas stab Him with the Knife in His through The stomach and Break It in Him.
''before You remove that knife, we would Have been Long gone and Dont you ever Come Look for us'' Lucas said and Left the room, while Micheal was On the floor Bleeding.
Lucas Saw Kolin at the sitting room, Holdin Mariam, He walked towards them.
''Thank you for saving My Life'' He said To Kolin and Face Mariam, ''thank you for Taking care of me''
Mariam wave it off as Nothing while Kolin Ididnt answere But rather asked,
''what have you done with Father''
''nothing''
''you didnt Kill Him''
''no, He is My Father, i am not like Him''

1 Like

Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Episode 6

''what Have you done to Father''
''Nothing''
''you dont Kill him?''
''no, He is My Father, i am not like Him''
''thank you'' Mariam chipped in.
Lucas face her looking surprised,
''for what''
''for not Killing Him, after He decided to Kill you''
Lucas smile, a sincere smile this time, it shows on His face, He loves His Siblings but despised His father.
''we have to leave'' He said, both Kolin and Mariam Looked at Him in surprise.
''why and where are we going'' Kolin asked.
''because i am no longer safe with Dad around and to where we are going, am thinking of Leaving Lagos State'' Lucas Replied.
''what about Father'' Mariam asked.
'' He can take Care of himself'' Lucas replied and Made to Leave the House, then He turned back.
''i want you to prepare everything we will need, i have some business to handled and when I come Back we will be gone''
Kolin and Mariam nod their head and set to get Prepared.

Lucas Lurked behind an Old House, waiting For His next Victim. Ten Minute later, A Lady was coming his way, fortunate or Unfortunately for the Lady, She was alone, Lucas smiled, this look like the Perfect victim for him. The girl was Humming a song as She came nearer. Lucas studied her, She is a lady In her Mid twenties, probably 25 or 26 years old, She is slightly tall, roughly 6ft and fair in Complexion, She was wearing a long gown and tying long Scalf. Lucas guess She was coming from Church because of the bible in her hand and the song she was Humming was a christain Song. He sigh and Let her pass. Not Long after, a Man who was in Black all through was Coming towards Him, He didnt even wait to study Him before He pounced on Him, and Tilted His head to a side thereby Exposing His Neck, He Sank His fangs into the exposed neck and drink His blood dry. Then He dropped him and ran away with Full vampire speed.

John, Roman and Elena were drawing the map of Vergent, they put a dot on the House the First Bloods are Living, they Looked into the Escape route and all the route the First Bloods could take to escape and they make Plan on How Best to attack, Hundreds of werewolves were outside,ready to attack the First Bloods, they Have an advantage, when the first Bloods gain the control of vergent, they sent all the Vampire that Fought alongside them away, leaving them the only vampires in the town, that is their advantage, the First Bloods are only four and More than three Hundred were ready to fight to the last blood, there is no escape for the first Bloods. They were so engrossed in their planning and thinking thay they didnt hear of groan and Pains outside. Suddenly, the door burst open and a werewolf ran in, John and Roman turned in Surprised while Elena was still looking at the Map, the Look of horror on the werewolf face was enough to tell John that something distraught has Happened.
''what happened?'' John asked half shouting
''Lu...Lu...lucas'' that was what the werewolf can say Before dieing. While John shouted before, Elena attention have been got, she exchanged a look with John and Roman before They got Out, what they saw made them Jumped. Thwy saw heap of bodies, werewolves bodies, all dead, and They saw a man standinh, He was smiling, Lucas!
His hair was rough and His Mouth was covered with Blood, his Hand were also Dripping with bloods and His clothe has Blood stain all over it. In short he was covered with blood all through.
John felt like crying, He hates vampires, he hate them with all his strenght.
''i came to say thank you and Good bye'' Lucas said, ''but your men Here try to stopped me''
''you are mad'' John replied, Lucas smiled, ''am i, i wasnt aware''
John looked at all the dead werewolves again, he couldnt believe only Lucas Killed them all, three hundred Werewolves, Killed by Vampire, Incredible!
''i can see doubt on your face, but i assure i killed them all'' Lucas said Taunting.
Elena was looking on expressionless, she Looked up and stared into Lucas Face,
''you said You came here to say Thank you and Good Bye, what did you mean by that'' She asked.
Lucas smile again, fools he thought.
''your Alpha bite turned me into a werewolf, now am a half werewolf, Half vampire'' Lucas replied still smiling, He didnt let them grab the true meaning of what he said before Jumping on Roman and Ripping His heart out, He throw the heart at John, He Dodge the Heart, but it was a Mistake, He was Exposed to Lucas, Lucas Carried Him and throw him to Elena making them Fall at the same time, Then Lucas carried Elena like a bag of rice and throw n Her hundred meter away, leaving only John.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Episode 7

''good bye my dear Alpha'' He said and Use his hand to cut His Head. Elena has regain herself and was running towards Him, He turned back and Gave Elena a kick at the stomach, She fell down, then He bent down and Bite Himself, His Blood was dripping out, then He forcefully gave His blood to Elena and snapped her head.
''you will wake up Little girl, and you will find me'' He said and Stand up, '' and if my calculation is right, when you wake up, you will be a hybrid'' Lucas said and ran away.

Thirty Minutes later, Elena woke Up, She could see all the Dead Bodies around her, She felt like vomiting and she did, But what She vomit was all the Vampire Blood in her system, Her body rejected it. That Means She is still a werewolf, Then She Look at John, Her crush, and Look into the Sky,
''i will Kill you Lucas, i swear i will Kill you''.

Lucas got to a stream and wash Himself, He changed to an extra clthe he has stolen at the werewolf Quaters, And went home. He saw His siblings outside waiting for Him, they have changed into some Light clothes, they didnt pack any clothes as they would not be needing it.
You said we are leaving Lagos'' Mariam asked
''i've changed my mind, we are staying In Lagos'' He replied and they set to move, Mariam look back at the House and Longed to go and meet His father but She dont want to have anything to do with him again.

Inside Lucas room, Micheal was still in pain but manage to Look through th window and see his children leaving, He vow in His heart to Kill them and Kill himself.
Two Hours later, Micheal Walked to Malia house in great pain, She helped him without a word, she usr her Magic to remove the Knofe from His body and it instanly Healed. Malia brought him some food but he refused to eat it, His mind was somewhere else. Malia was looking at Him,
''did you mind sharing your thoughts''
micheal look at her and smile, '' can you tell me how to kill an Hybrid''
Malia frown, ''that is an Old Magic, and it will take the rest of the energy in me''
''then let this be your last act of goodwill in this life'' Micheal said.
Malia think for some moments, she is even tired of living before, why not do it an die, She smile ''i will do it''

JANUARY 5 2015

it has been exactly thirty years the first bloods left Vergent, they never stayed in a place for more than Five years. This time they decide to stay in a small town at the outskirt of Lagos, the town was called Juven. A small town that has it own Hospital, clean water supply and constant electricity. They settled in this Town But failed to realise that they were being followed by two enemies who will do anything to Kill them, they were being followed by Elena and their Father, Micheal!

Elena is Now a woman of fifty five years of age, She has two son, both of them who are werewolves and She has Her Own pack, She is now an Alpha, a deadly one at that, She is a true Alpha.
A true Alpha is an Alpha that Become an alpha naturally or a Surviving werewolf in a pack, she became a true Alpha. She Has waited for thirty Years to carry out her revenge on Lucas, now is the time.

Micheal now have the secret weapon, Malia gave her Thirty years ago before she died. He waited for thirty Years because He wait To Have enough Men to Kill Lucas and Now the time is right. All He have To do is find the Person that Hate Lucas Most and Joined Forced with HiM/her so as to form stronger Army.

Steven is A 300 years old Vampire, he was turned to Vampire when He met Mariam 299 years ago, He fell in Love With Her. When He woo Her and She agreed, She turned Him to Vampire, But then something happened, Micheal Kicked Against Her Marrying Him and theye Left the Town. Since Then Steven Also left Home in searched Of Mariam, for three Hundred years He searched but Wherever He got A lead, He was always too late.
29 Years ago, He heard that they Were living In a little town called vergent and when he got there, he heard they already left. He decided to give up, he decide to settle down somewhere, he decided to settle down Juven.

1 Like

Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
I had to stop the story temporary because you people are not encouraging! If the Story is not interesting you can tell me and i will stop but if you like it indicate and i will continue, even if it is one person.
Re: The First Bloods by ashatoda: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
I started following your story when you begun weeks ago and I love the plot. I will advise that you continue through your persistence others will join. dont lose heart be strong
Re: The First Bloods by Seanixking: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please continue,don't stop.interesting story you got
Re: The First Bloods by TomTheleader: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
interesting pls continue
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Episode 8

Micheal was sitting down down beside a stream in the early hour of the day, he was looking at the stream, thinking about his Next step, He heard his children are now in Juven. He is going to Attack them there but He has to be Sensible, His army Of Vampires cannot Kill Lucas but He was very sure they would do the necessary Damage, they would give Him the time he Needed to get close to him. He was still thinking when He heard a twig broke behind Him. He looked back but couldnt see anybody. He was in the Middle of a thick Forest, the ttream insode the stream was cool so He decided to sit beside it. And Even Bathe in it if He felt the need to do so. He heard a twig break again, this time it was very close. He knew somebody was close, at first He thought it was one of His men coming to tell him something, and when He heard another Twig breaks He turned to see a wolf, from the look of the wolf, Micheal knew it wasnt an ordinary Wolf, It was a werewolf.
He stood up immediately, but the wolf didnt move, it just kept looking at Micheal. Micheal was confused, what was the wolf playing at? Then He suddenly felt the urge to look back and what He saw make him surprised. He was sorrounded by a full pack of werewolves. They were more than Fifty in Number. But He saw a woman among the wolves, He could see her Claws, very sharp and Long, her Fangs are Very long and shiny, and Her eyes are blood red, She is an Alpha!
The Woman eyes turned to Normal, and Her claws were withdrawn to normal nails. While her Fangs return to normal size. Then the woman moved towards Micheal. Suddenly all the wolves turned, Micheal Vampires have surrounded the wolves, ready to attack the wolves, the woman looked from the man to Micheal.
''we came in peace, tell your vampire to withdrawn'' the Woman said facing Micheal.
''why dont you tell your own wolves to withdraw first'' Micheal replied her.
''because My Wolves wont attack you, you are very essential to us'' the Woman said.
'' i dont deal with werewolves and when i wanted to deal with them am always careful'' Micheal said. The woman turned and face the Wolves, she told them to withdrawn and they did. After they have withdrawn she face Micheal,
'' your turn'' she said.
''before i tell them to withdraw, who are you?'' Micheal asked. The Woman smiled, '' My name is Elena salvatore, i am the alpha of the Lobo iv'' She replied.
''i've heard about you, you are a true alpha'' Micheal Said, Elena smiled.
''yes i am a true Alpha and i need your help''
''what did you want'' Micheal asked.

He has been walking for four straight hours, He need to feed, He is dead tired and He hasnt feed for the past eight days. All his blood have been exhausted, He looked around, no animal was in sight. He has no choice, he will feed on a Human and compeled him or her to forget. He walked out of the forest and found himself on a highway, the moon is already Out and from the look of the darkness, he could guess it was already some minutes after midnight, so He lay down on the road like a dead person, he was waiting for the Next person to drive by, his next victim.
Moment later, a Lexus RX 300, 2006 model, was being driven towards him, He lay there motionlessly, fifteen meters from where he lay, the car stopped, a Lady who was on Heel and wearing a revealing gown alighted from the Car, from the Look of her dressing, one could guess she was on her way to club or was coming frim a club. She gently moved towards him, She thought He was an accident victim, she paused and look at the body carefully, then she went back into her Car to pick her phone, after picking the phone, she turned to face the body but she got the surprise of her Life, the body wasnt there again, she looked scared and unsettled, she quickly made to go back inside her car when she saw the man starring at Him, she was greatly afraid.
''dont be afraid of me'' the man said moving slowly towards Her.
''please dont kill me'' She pleaded.
''am sorry, i have been starved, i need every blood in your system and that is going to result in your death''
this got her scared, She turned to Run but He was faster, He draw her back and threw Her to the Ground. She Screamed. He ran towards her with Vampire speed and Hold her by the Neck, He opened His mouth and His Fang manifested, then He sank the fang into her and Sucked her Blood. She became weak, she was dying and Helpless.
Then from nowhere, someone snapped His neck and He fell down dead. She look up to see her saviour, it was a lady, a lady who is not more than twenty years.
Thw Lady moved closer to her and looked into her eyes, ''you will enter your car and Go to the Hospital, you wont remember what happens to you'' The lady compelled her. She nod and went into the car and drove to the nearest Hospital.
Fifteen minutes later, He woke up and saw a lady looking at Him, He was surprised and shocked.
''Mariam?'' He Called Unsure.
''welcome back Steven'' She said smiling.

1 Like

Re: The First Bloods by ashatoda: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
welcome back just keep it up the comments are coming
Re: The First Bloods by Dboy55(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2017
The orignials, Klaus,Rebecca, khloe,Elijah
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dboy55:
The orignials, Klaus,Rebecca, khloe,Elijah

note that this story might in some way look like the originals but they are two different stories, you will soon understand what am saying!
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Episode 9

Mariam was the one who save the lady from Vampire and the Vampire was Steven. Being a vempire, when Mariam snappened Steven He woke back.
''what are you doing here'' Steven asked looking at Mariam like He couldnt believe She is the one.
Mariam smiled, ''common let go to my house''
Steven follow Mariam sheeply, he couldnt believe he will see Mariam just after He has given up for searching for her. And now here she is after three hundred years. Suddenly He stopped, ''what about your father, wont He be angry''
Mariam turned and look at Him, ''we are not living with my Father again''
Steven couldnt believe His ears, He thought their father has the key to everything Happening in their life.
They got to a large gate and stop, Mariam gently knocked on the gate, the gate opened instantly and a guy popped out His head out, seeing mariam, He bowed and let Her enter with Steven.
The compound was a very large one, with exotic Flowers adorning it, a lerge Mansion stood at the center of the compound with a great Architure Masterpiece, the House has a beautiful fountain and a swimming pool, everything about the House smelt of Money, Steven couldnt help but Marvel at the Masterpiece.
''you've got a great place'' Steven said still looking at the house.
''i am not the only person living here, My Brothers live here with me'' Mariam replied and started to made into the house.
Getting into the house, the sitting room was very spacious and well furnished with every gadget in place. A very large couch stood at a corner with a sofa and settee all at the right place.
Kolin was sitting on one of the sofa watching a program on DSTV.
Shouldnt you be asleep, it is already past midnight'' Mariam said immediately she saw Kolin.
''where have you been?'' Kolin asked, still facing the Television.
''i've been out looking for prey'' Mariam answered. Kolin shifted his attention From the Television and faced Mariam the He saw Steven for the first time.
''who is this'' He asked looking at Steven face, He Knew The face was familiar but couldnt place where He saw the Face.
'' Have you gotten The guy so fast'' Mariam asked, laughing at the Confused Kolin. Steven on the other hand was just looking at them. Since all this years, He has been searching for them, Now that He found them, he Felt like a stranger.
''you can remember, just try'' Mariam said still laughing. Kolin frown, He racked His brain more but couldnt remember.
''maybe you should give me a clue'' Kolin said.
''threr hundred years ago'' Mariam said.
''hmmm... Yeah i remember, his name is Steven'' Lokin said smiling. Mariam Laugh the More, Shaking her Head in a positive way.
''okay let say you are correct''
Kolin moved Towards Steven And Shake his hand, '' how are you, My sister Heartrob''
Steven smiled, He couldnt utter any word, He Just keep Smiling.
''common Steven, let Go to my room, we've got a lot to catch on'' Mariam said And dragged Steven By the Hand towards her Bedroom.

Lucas Entered into FULL STOMACH BAR and sat at an empty Chair, the waiter walk toward Him in an attempt to ask for His order, But Lucas was just Looking at the floor, He was just Bowing His head Like somebody in deep thought.
The barman tapped Him, Lucas raised his head, His eyes were red, He looked at the Barman and smiled.
''am sorry but i dont feel like Taking anything now, i am Actually waiting for somebody'' Lucas said and bow his head Instantly. The Bar man look at Him for some seconds before walking away to his post.
Fifteen minutes later, A guy who is not more than twenty five years entered into the Bar, He lloked around The bar and sighted Lucas bowing his head, He walked towards Him. The guy was wearing a blue polo, with a penciled jeans which has been ripped along the knee and He was Wearing a Sandal popularly called Akube. He walked towards Lucas, Getting to Him, He tapped Him, Lucas look up, upon seeing the Guy he smiled.
The Guy sat down immediately and call the bar man to serve him a Guiness small stout. Then He faced Lucas.
'' How far with your investigation'' Lucas asked immediately.
''she didnt turn, she is still a werewolf'' The guy answered.
''damned!!! For thirty years, i've wait to make an army Of Hybrid but it all has failed, what did you think am to do'' Lucas asked with Visible anger.
''creating an Army of Hybrid should Be your least worry right now'' The Guy replied. Lucas shot Him an angry Look. If look could kill, the guy would Have died.
''and what Should Be my worry'' Lucas Asked.
''from what i gather, she has joined league with your father, they are planning a revolution against you, and it is going to happen here in Juven'' The Guy said. Lucas looked at Him in surprise, he couldnt believe it.
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Am a writer that loves to Appreciate His reader! So Get this question correctly and win an Airtime!

''What is the Secret weapon Micheal is going to use to Kill Lucas''

hint: the weapon can Kill both Vampires and werewolves!!!
So leggo, you can try as many times as you can!
The first bloods resume today!
Re: The First Bloods by Seanixking: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Vervain Or Wolfbane
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Episode 10

''let them try, they wouldnt suceed'' Lucas said Undisturbed
''they might''
''why would you say that''
''Elena is now a true alpha, according to what i heard, a true alpha bite can kill a First Blood'' The Guy said.
''but it cant Kill a Hybrid'' Lucas argue with Him
''yes, but your Father Got a secret weapon that can Kill a Hybrid'' The Guy said. Lucas was visible worried. Here He is In Juven when His Enemies has been Planning against Him. God Knows it Might be too late.
'' What is the secret weapon'' Lucas asked.
'' i dont know, it is well Hidden'' The Guy replied.
Suddenly, like a flash, a thought crossed His Mind, He hasnt Go since The last two days, He hasnt see His siblings.
He stood Up immediately and Look at the Guy, '' i will see you Later, continue with yor investigation'' He said and ran out side.

Lucas got to the House, only to find the gate opened, everything was in disorder, then He found a strange man, he Looks familiar but that isnt His worry, The man was in His Pool of Blood, it appears He has been Bitten, when He Moved closer to Him, He saw the Bite Mark, it was a werewolf!
He ran into the House, Just to see everything in Mess, He could see Traces of Blood everywhere, Instantly He Knew what Happen, His Father is In town!
Then He remembered His Siblings, He Shouted their Name But nobody Answered, Getting to His Bedroom, He saw a note on His Bed, He was surprised But He nevertheless Took it and Openad it, It read Thus:
Hello Lucas
thirty ywars is a long time not to have see someone's dad, dont worry you dont have to look for me, i am in town right now. We will see when i wished for us to see But right Now, dont make any attempt to look for me. Loves From Dad.
P.S: your siblings are with Me.

Lucas Looked Up from the Note, For the first time in thirty years, He felt like killing His father. And He is Going to do that, But right now, He cant Because He dont Know Where He is.
He then noticed another Note on the shelf in His room, He instantly Picked it up and And Opened it.
Hello Lucas
for thirty year. I've wait, you ckilled the Only Man i ever Loved, dont worry, i will give you a Slow painfull death.
But first you have to be punished for trying to turn Me to a Hybrid.
Love Elena.

This Pushed Him off the Edge, He is going to kill them, both of them. He will Make sure they Suffered before dying. He will Make sure they ot the most Gruesome death in History. He slowly walked out of the room.
Getting out of the House, He saw the strange man again, He is still breathing but almost out of Breath, Lucas Knew the Man is a vampire but the werewolf Bite is Killing Him slowly.
He gently Carried Him and Run Away with full Vampire speed.

the room Was dark that you can hardly see the Person behind you, Kolin opened his eyes. He couldnt see any thing but He knew He isbined to something. He try ti Cut the Chain but as He Try, the More it Hurt Him.
''stop trying to cut the Chain'' A voice said, Kolin Instantly Knew who it is.
''Mariam, where are we'' Kolin asked
''i dont know but i believe we are in a house inside forest and we are totally Surrounded by Werewolves'' Mariam said
''are you bind also'' Kolin asked
''yes''
''why cant we break It''
''because the Chain is made up of Pure silver'' Mariam Said
''oh Gush''
no matter how strong a Vampire/werewolf is, Silver will always be it Greater Weakness.
''is there anyway we can escape'' Kolin asked
''i am afraid not, our only way is if Lucas found us'' Mariam said, although Kolin couldnt see Mariam Face But He could tell that She was in Pain likewise Him, the Silver Is Hurting them.
''who is our captors'' Kolin asked after some Minutes
''dont you remember'' Mariam Asked
''no idont'' Kolin Replied
''we were captured By Micheal, our Dad'' Mariam said.

the House was a two Bedroom Flat, with a big sitting room, More like a hall. Lucas Entered into the House, He saw some guys Sitting All around, while some are playing pools.
''call the others, we've got Some Problems'' Lucas said and made To go to the Bedroom.
Unknown to anybody, not even His siblings, Lucas Has Started Creating an Army Of Vampired, He Bought the House, so that They could Be doing their Meeting in the House.
He Put the Stranger body on the Bed, He look at The stranger, He felt The familiar Face, But couldnt decipher where He Knew the Man.
Suddenly His phone rang, Looking at the screen, It was an Unsaved Number, he contemplated for a while Before answering it.
''hello who is this'' Lucas asked.
''you are too late Lucas, Half of your Men are are dead'' The Caller said
''Dad?'' Lucas call sneering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The White Mosquito Flash Fiction Challenge / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.