Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) (71336 Views)

Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by alizma: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Even when he is speaking against injustice to ur brothers and siblings your still condemning him "Truth" shame on you man..
leave that thing. Nnamdi kanu never like anybody from that side.
even deep inside you, you know how much you hate an Hausa man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by jacoik(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Whats shocking about it?
you are so pathetic. I pray such to befall you someday. What's shocking about it you asked?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by sunbilor(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
There is more injustice in Nigeria than in hell!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fremancipation:

BUT When you call them The ZOO, they start throwing tantrums like monkeys
Nigeria is a jungle because in a zoo there is orderliness sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by DozieInc(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
kingzizzy:
Nnamdi Kanu

"As Mary Wollstonecraft said, what makes you human is the ability to reason. Here, they don't reason"
Punch line smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by clevadani: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fremancipation:

BUT When you call them The ZOO, they start throwing tantrums like monkeys
You are an inhabitant of the said zoo. You parents aren't exempted.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
sunbilor:
There is more injustice in Nigeria than in hell!
Gbam, Nigeria is worse than hell, if it is possible to swap positions, those in hell will prefer to remain there than be in Nigeria sad

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by dustydee: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oh! so it is not only Buhari that detains people without trail. Even the "Hero" of democracy detained people since 2012?
Na wah for Nigeria(ns).

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by babniyen(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
[sup][/sup]
alizma:

leave that thing. Nnamdi kanu never like anybody from that side.
even deep inside you, you know how much you hate an Hausa man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by caesaR2: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
To reason in Nigeria is treason.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
kingzizzy:

Of course. Some people cannot reason like humans.

There are some people in West Africa who reason that it is the job of Lord Lugard to create their country for them and to name them after a River.

An educated illiterate spotted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by GrandGarcon: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
0b10010011:

26year imprisonment loading.......
will that spell the end of the problems of the sick and dying nigeria? Did Nnamdi tell you he is afraid? The zoo has bigger problems like the paedophilic vegetable that says he is the ruler of the zoo. Back in 2015, I wrote on this forum that if this useless country makes even an inch of progress, I wil l nail my testicles to the ground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by kdc5000: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Snowpikin: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Did i hear "bright chimezie is in detention
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by u4nbl(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
You are here shouting it cant work, is it where your hatred has landed you? Go and ask wole Soyinka and those who said if Donald Trump win US presidency they'll do one thing or the other, how market? Dear, no one ask you whether it will work or not, so allow us to be worried about.quote author=ThatCEO post=54774017]I can only see two scenarios here. First, Kanu takes whatever deal Buhari is offering him via Kalu n goes back to his family who are already sick of all this while the FG take care of him in other ways.

Or, he can wait for a bigger PayDay. Atiku will be glad to use him as an inroad into the East for his 2019 campaign. A fact the ruling party are getting aware of, hence, their desperation and frequent high profile visits.

In the event he doesn't soft pedal n Pmb retains presidency, his contract in kuje will be extended by another 4 years.

either way, I don't see how Easterners benefit from this. This is Nigeria, the more noise you make, the more money in your account. The Easterners are not ready to separate from Nigeria( at least here leaders are not ready). This Biafra thing just can't work now.

He is unjustly detained tho.
[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by 0b10010011: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
GrandGarcon:
will that spell the end of the problems of the sick and dying nigeria? Did Nnamdi tell you he is afraid? The zoo has bigger problems like the paedophilic vegetable that says he is the ruler of the zoo. Back in 2015, I wrote on this forum that if this useless country makes even an inch of progress, I wil l nail my testicles to the ground.

Words of mouth! Easier said than done. Dont tell me u arent aware of the progress Nigeria has been experiencing? You just choose to ignore but will rather celebrate the opposite

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
i dont get it. Is the man converting?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by sunbilor(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, Nigeria is worse than hell, if it is possible to swap positions, those in hell will prefer to remain there than be in Nigeria sad
Imagine locking someone up for 5 years without trial? How do you expect the person to be normal again after the trauma? Nigeria prisons are not correctional facilities rather they are bakeries that produce hardened criminals!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by u4nbl(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
You are here shouting it cant work, is it where your hatred has landed you? Go and ask wole Soyinka and those who said if Donald Trump win US presidency they'll do one thing or the other, how market? Dear, no one ask you whether it will work or not, so allow us to be worried about.

.[color=#990000][/color]quote author=ThatCEO post=54774017]I can only see two scenarios here. First, Kanu takes whatever deal Buhari is offering him via Kalu n goes back to his family who are already sick of all this while the FG take care of him in other ways.

Or, he can wait for a bigger PayDay. Atiku will be glad to use him as an inroad into the East for his 2019 campaign. A fact the ruling party are getting aware of, hence, their desperation and frequent high profile visits.

In the event he doesn't soft pedal n Pmb retains presidency, his contract in kuje will be extended by another 4 years.

either way, I don't see how Easterners benefit from this. This is Nigeria, the more noise you make, the more money in your account. The Easterners are not ready to separate from Nigeria( at least here leaders are not ready). This Biafra thing just can't work now.

He is unjustly detained tho.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
My fellow Lagooners, our dilector is now bowing to the caliphate, speaking on behalf of our Muslim brothers so to curry favour from the caliph. We must be very stupid pretending to hate islam
Kiss the truth!

You are myopic, Kanu is smarter than I thought. He has read some books in prison. And I don't see you guys seeing what he is doing. Firstly, it started with people wearing Hebrew cloths, you call it Jewish, NO! They are wearing Hebrew clothing. He is giving belief concept to the people. Now he is going over to appealing to Islamists. I am afraid to tell you this truth. Kanu knows just enough that he needs to connect to the various marginalized people that will rise up and fight the oppressors. It is a very smart move. I can tell you that the next generation is here. And religion and politics is falling apart. The connected Universe without hindrances of politics and religion is here. The only reason you are tribal is because you are very local and you are not seeing the bigger picture. There is nothing the FG can do, they have no choice. One person out of 180 million is already affecting the linear reasoning of a government and you are not seeing the the picture.

So shameful.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by omolola15(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fremancipation:
I am forwarding this video to Amnesty international and ICC. How can you detain people for 5 years without trial. DSS is running a concentration camp in a so called democracy.

It's totally wrong. 5 years without trial.... Maybe buhari is not the problem after all. At least 5 years started from 2012....

Nigeria's problem is a continuous problem. No matter who is in charge.

aikhimself:
What a smart guy.

Now he will win the support and sympathy of the hausa-muslims who are also victims of Buhari's blood thirsty regime.

Na buhari be president 5 years ago abi? Bros think na.

No matter who's in charge. As long as somethings don't change ... Things will still remain the way they have always been. There are people in jail for more than 10 years without trial in this country. It has always been like that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by rhektor(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ikechu10:

Afonja are some of the most illiterate monkeys on this planet. No wonder the North has also overtaken una academically. The brains cell of an infant is better than you rats.

Nnamdi Kanu has always been for Justice. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL. He's not a hateful mongrel like you Afonja and your Oba. Satanic animals

@OP this is not new. When Boko Haram started, there was even a video on youtube of NK protesting and asking the government to help people there. The man hates injustice. You can't help but like this dude. Truly God'said child

By spreading hatred right? I think you need to check YouTube for all his statements against non igbo and non Christians then you can talk or remain silent

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by ziga: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
The media is a big problem these days.

You have to check your sources and check them again.

The caption here makes it sound like his speech has a religious undertone which is very misleading.

He spoke up for his co-inmates who are being held in prison without trial.

It had nothing to do with their religion. He mentioned Hausa names who could have been christians or muslims or even jews.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by selfmadeboss: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
so what?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
The Israelis are even denying Igbo's... Yet they want to cling to them. The igbo should love themselves and their culture.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/01/world/africa/nigeria-jews-igbo/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
He said people do not reason. Yes those cheerleaders on here should reason because if they did they would realise Buhari has hardly been in office 2 years.So if someone has been in prison 5 years without trial then they sppent at least 3 of those 5 under GEJ .

The same GEJ who garnered 99.99% of Eboe votes and whose defeat at the polls triggered all these shenanigans.We are not mocked.

Where was Whonamedthee throughout the 5 years of GEJ's reign?
Where was IPOB?

I do not support Buhari and I did not support GEJ. The problem of Nigeria is very complex and it is weak minds like Whonamedthee that come up with ridiculous solutions that captivate even weaker minds.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Moneytize: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ikechu10:

Afonja are some of the most illiterate monkeys on this planet. No wonder the North has also overtaken una academically. The brains cell of an infant is better than you rats.

Nnamdi Kanu has always been for Justice. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL. He's not a hateful mongrel like you Afonja and your Oba. Satanic animals

@OP this is not new. When Boko Haram started, there was even a video on youtube of NK protesting and asking the government to help people there. The man hates injustice. You can't help but like this dude. Truly God'said child
Now slowly repeat all the gibberish you spilled without crying. #DevoidOfSense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Moneytize: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
uduak2016:

Afonja...the problem of Nigeria! Trying to reason with them is not possible...as Nnamdi Kanu said, they cannot reason! Afonjas have no heart or conscience... they support evil until it meted on their own, then they will wake up! That's how their brain functions...MUST HAPPEN TO ME OR OUR OWN FIRST BEFORE WE WAKE UP!
This Calabar man , please respect your old age. Everthing is Afonja to you. Will you die the day you stop mentioning Afonja?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by emeka2847: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Did he speak in favour of Muslims or in favour of non-Igbos?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Are you igbo? angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolitempa:

Soon the onikuje of Kuje prison will convert to Islam..... grin...his brain is gradually being reset... grin

LOL, you wicked cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.