Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) (71338 Views)

Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is why my reasoning as Flattino is always warped and demented. Please don't blame me if my reasoning is abnormal - am saddled with an abnormal skull and a sick tree will always produce a rotten fruit -

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by BobHIGHNESS(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolitempa:

Soon the onikuje of Kuje prison will convert to Islam..... grin...his brain is gradually being reset... grin
lmao...i don laugh tire for here, if them catch you, you don become igwe 1 of kuje prison be that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Moneyyy: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by anyebedgreat: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
prison don humble the guy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Paretomaster(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Noble11:
Biafra is not all about igbo..it's all about injustice that are been committed in this country since Nigerian independence

injustice committed by your own forefathers....why can't u start from ur own erosion ridden enclave....

so suddenly it's about social justice, when did u start holding brief for the "Zoo"?

I can see onikuje looking for sympathy.....try again...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by kcmichael: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
More watery beans for u in kuje prison

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=coolitempa post=54772998]

Soon the onikuje of Kuje prison will convert to Islam..... grin...his brain is gradually being reset... grin[/quote

The only time u behav well nd TALK wel is only you get petronazed by many customer...whn u get bleeped nd paid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolitempa:

Soon the onikuje of Kuje prison will convert to Islam..... grin...his brain is gradually being reset... grin

The only time u behav well nd TALK wel is only whn you get petronazed by many customer...whn u get bleeped nd paid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by kingzizzy: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
uncleade:

WOULD YOU STOP COMPARING LIGHT TO DARKNESS? MANDELA FOUGHT FOR UNITED SOUTH AFRICA, NOT DIVIDED SOUTH AFRICA.

Mandela neither fought for a united South Africa or or a divided one. He fought for freedom from white minority rule also refered to apathied rule.

Unity means nothing if it is not by mutual consent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by divinelove(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
vayne:
Nnamdi is filled with charisma!

And extreme courage
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
My director. Nnamdi KANU is a god.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
alizma:
WHEN NNAMDI KANU HEARD THAT FORMER ENUGU STATE GOVERNOR HAS DUMP PDP FOR APC ( according to IPOD: Almajeri Peoples' Congress), HE QUICKLY REALISED THE GAME IS OVER SO HE HAS STARTED HIS OWN PROCESS TO DECAMP FROM THE EAST TO THE NORTH.
See this dreamer! You can never have the like of Nnamdi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
My fellow Lagooners, our dilector is now bowing to the caliphate, speaking on behalf of our Muslim brothers so to curry favour from the caliph. We must be very stupid pretending to hate islam
Kiss the truth!
See wetin Zoogeria has done to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Noble11(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Paretomaster:

injustice committed by your own forefathers....why can't u start from ur own erosion ridden enclave....

so suddenly it's about social justice, when did u start holding brief for the "Zoo"?

I can see onikuje looking for sympathy.....try again...
Who is this MPUMBAVU?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by bosco2017: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Some people dont understand Nnandi Kanu and what he stands for . He said that when Biafra comes every body including the hausa muslems and yoruba can come in live and follow the due process of obtaining resident permits . If he has that hatred some of you are talking about he would not have said some thing like this . You guys should listen to all Nmadi kanu preaching for you to conclude . He is man of justice that is what is driving his motivation . If you had listen to one his talk , he criticised the Killing of Yusulf the Boko haram leader by the government .

The only problem some of you have is because of his courage to speak about Biafra and has sensititized other lackadaisical Biafrans to buy the struggle ,,thats all we know and not his hate speech . So many prominent Nigerians and even Buhari had made hate speeches
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by richydxfactor: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
:omake una give us biafra oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Image123(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
The question is does Nnamdi Kanu reason? He's in Kuje for being unreasonable in the first instance, so why's pot calling kettle black?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by jollymizzle(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Na waa o, so "biafrans" can be this reasonable, kanu himself making a case for hausa man? No more kill them, one millionl soldiers, threat today and tomorrow,#biafraordeath. This is what we've been saying all along. We tried cautioning him but words weren't enough. He had to be locked up before he realized that London and kuje ain't the same. Now he and his followers are beginning to reason, while still in the same "ZOO". The agitation wouldn't have met such resistance from other ethnicities if he had started this way, instead of threatening and abusing us while being urged on by his gullible followers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by bosco2017: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
jollymizzle:
Na waa o, so "biafrans" can be this reasonable, kanu himself making a case for hausa man? No more kill them, one millionl soldiers, threat today and tomorrow,#biafraordeath. This is what we've been saying all along. We tried cautioning him but words weren't enough. He had to be locked up before he realized that London and kuje ain't the same. Now he and his followers are beginning to reason, while still in the same "ZOO". The agitation wouldn't have met such resistance from other ethnicities if he had started this way, instead of threatening and abusing us while being urged on by his gullible followers

my friend you never followed Nnadi kanu never said killed Moslems . He said if you are attacked fight back --self defence .Even Ojukwu told igbos to fight back if attacked in the North instead of running away . We dont kill but they kill us all the time and time has come for us to fight back like the yorubas did in Ile ife last week .. that what Nnandi said . Mind you the biafran struggle has gainned more momentum since Nnandi incarceration . The more Nigeria put resistant the more the struggle gets stronger . Before we have only one Biafra Radio but now we have almost 4 Biafrans Radios around the globe and more and more zones for the struggle are being opened . Check footage of court case yesterday , women , kings , every body was there to support Nnandi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by jollymizzle(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
bosco2017:

my friend you never followed Nnadi kanu never said killed Moslems . He said if you are attacked fight back --self defence .Even Ojukwu told igbos to fight back if attacked in the North instead of running away . We dont kill but they kill us all the time and time has come for us to fight back like the yorubas did in Ile ife last week .. that what Nnandi said . Mind you the biafran struggle has gainned more mmmentum since Nnand incaceration . The more Nigeria put resistant the more the struggle stronger . Before we have only one TV but now we have almost 4 Biafrans TV and more and more zones being open . Check footage of court case yestaday , women , kings every body was there to suppoprt Nnandi .
look the authorities don't care whether you watch or not, and there are videos of him making Inciting statement, also asking for arms and ammunition. You will want to point a finger at others like "the dog and baboon saga, or the lagoon issue. Yes we ve always had people who ve let emotions get the better of them, but the hatred spewed by kanu was unprecedented. He opened the wounds of the Civil War and the result is visible not just on naira land which is now a tribal war zone. When the Oba of Lagos made his lagoon statement, even though he said he indirectly, most of us including our leaders distanced themselves from the outburst and condemned it, when kanu was on a roll, how many of you cautioned him? I saw and heard none, rather you were solidly behind him urging him on some promising to become suicide bombers if you can belive it. Chanting Biafra or death. Fast forward 1 year they are no where to be found. So oga between your people and mine we can agree say we get fight. Caused by one kanu, how we wan solve am I never sabi

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by k9ine(m): 12:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Why do we like to curry things in this country along ethnic or religious line?
I don't see where he referred to them as muslims. He was obviously stating the injustice and madness carried out by the DSS leadership.
The heading is misleading and the OP has an objective in mind.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Cypost: 1:04am On Mar 21, 2017
ThatCEO:
I can only see two scenarios here. First, Kanu takes whatever deal Buhari is offering him via Kalu n goes back to his family who are already sick of all this, while the FG take care of him in other ways.

Or, he can wait for a bigger PayDay. Atiku will be glad to use him as an inroad into the East for his 2019 campaign. A fact the ruling party are getting aware of, hence, their desperation and frequent high profile visits.

In the event he doesn't soft pedal n Pmb retains presidency, his contract in kuje will be extended by another 4 years.

Either way, I don't see how Easterners benefit from this. This is Nigeria, the more noise you make, the more money in your account. The Easterners are not ready to separate from Nigeria simply because Kanu has not told the Eastern leaders where the next allocation will come from once they separate. This Biafra thing just can't work now.

He is unjustly detained tho n should have been out on bail.

We need to stop arguing about this Kanu thing like Motorpark touts, these guys are just playing all of us in the name of Biafra. Else, why is Soludo publicly flirting with Kanu when an election is around the corner? How is Obiano supposed to feel? A man who can't publicly be associated with Kanu (even if he wants to) because he gets his allocation from Daura?

Biafra has been hijacked! And Kanu will be used to fulfill some people's political aspirations.
I concur with ya submission - I no be Don Jazzy o grin
I will only add that Buhari just made this guy popular for reasons I don't know. The guy for dey London the scam his gullible followers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by maticanto(m): 1:16am On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=ThatCEO post=54774017]I can only see two scenarios here. First, Kanu takes whatever deal Buhari is offering him via Kalu n goes back to his family who are already sick of all this, while the FG take care of him in other ways.

Or, he can wait for a bigger PayDay. Atiku will be glad to use him as an inroad into the East for his 2019 campaign. A fact the ruling party are getting aware of, hence, their desperation and frequent high profile visits.

In the event he doesn't soft pedal n Pmb retains presidency, his contract in kuje will be extended by another 4 years.

Please be rational and reasonable in your assessment...all I can see here unfounded lies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by agaba77: 1:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Noble11:
Biafra is not all about igbo..it's all about injustice that are been committed in this country since Nigerian independence

Thank you, many people dont understand the reason for Biafra agitation. The simple reason is that igbo people in general hate injustice more than anything. Injustice is part of what led Ojukwu to call for biafra. There is no fairness or merit in Nigeria and for a people are competitive by nature it is unacceptable.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by maticanto(m): 1:19am On Mar 21, 2017
jollymizzle:
look the authorities don't care whether you watch or not, and there are videos of him making Inciting statement, also asking for arms and ammunition. You will want to point a finger at others like "the dog and baboon saga, or the lagoon issue. Yes we ve always had people who ve let emotions get the better of them, but the hatred spewed by kanu was unprecedented. He opened the wounds of the Civil War and the result is visible not just on naira land which is now a

You sound very unreasonable...poor mentality.

war zone. When the Oba of Lagos made his lagoon statement, even though he said he indirectly, most of us including our leaders distanced themselves from the outburst and condemned it, when kanu was on a roll, how many of you cautioned him? I saw and heard none, rather you were solidly behind him urging him on some promising to become suicide bombers if you can belive it. Chanting Biafra or death. Fast forward 1 year they are no where to be found. So oga between your people and mine we can agree say we get fight. Caused by one kanu, how we wan solve am I never sabi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by ChimaAdeoye: 1:25am On Mar 21, 2017
DSS is now law unto themselves because of Buhari.
They just grab Nigerian citizens and throw into a cell without trial for decades!

May God punish the man who sent them with terminal cancer!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by bosco2017: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2017
jollymizzle:
look the authorities don't care whether you watch or not, and there are videos of him making Inciting statement, also asking for arms and ammunition. You will want to point a finger at others like "the dog and baboon saga, or the lagoon issue. Yes we ve always had people who ve let emotions get the better of them, but the hatred spewed by kanu was unprecedented. He opened the wounds of the Civil War and the result is visible not just on naira land which is now a tribal war zone. When the Oba of Lagos made his lagoon statement, even though he said he indirectly, most of us including our leaders distanced themselves from the outburst and condemned it, when kanu was on a roll, how many of you cautioned him? I saw and heard none, rather you were solidly behind him urging him on some promising to become suicide bombers if you can belive it. Chanting Biafra or death. Fast forward 1 year they are no where to be found. So oga between your people and mine we can agree say we get fight. Caused by one kanu, how we wan solve am I never sabi

I can see most of your comment is based on hear say or what you were told . take time to listen to kanu . This is the first time we have had some body to speak about the injustices and hatred you people have about igbos ... which tribe is being killed unjustly in Nigeria for no reason? when there is blasphemy against Mohameed in Denmark .. igbos will be slaughtered in the north and their businesses vandalized and burnt down even similar is happening in Lagos and you want us to remain quiet? .. for how long ? so time that has come for us to start talking and fight. Our fathers are still recovering from the trauma of civil war hence their ability to remain silent but now a new generation has come up and still, the same killings and injustices against our people is still ongoing then the likes of Nnandi Kanu emerged . How can you justify the killing of herd men in your own land ? If you have watch that video till end Nnandi was heard soliciting arms for self defense in case we are attacked; visit that video again and watch it till end so stop the propaganda . Even Ojukwu asked igbos to defend themselves in north and Igbos did that in sabon gari kano and the killing of Igbos stopped in kano, is no difference from what nnandi said and we support him . .. hausa Fulani are trigger happy, they can kill any time , this is well known by you and me therefore you have to be alert .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by naijaking1: 2:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Buhari is indirectly building and nurturing the greatest Igbo leader ever!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by castrokins(m): 4:01am On Mar 21, 2017
Being

Noble11:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 4:19am On Mar 21, 2017
At the end of the day Kanu will campaign for APC in SE. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2017
k9ine:
Why do we like to curry things in this country along ethnic or religious line?
I don't see where he referred to them as muslims. He was obviously stating the injustice and madness carried out by the DSS leadership.
The heading is misleading and the OP has an objective in mind.
God bless you for your observations bro. I thought i was the only one who noticed the topic and the actual content of the video are contradictory. I was particularly keen in seeing the video where he explicitly spoke in favour of the muslims. The OP definitely has an ulterior motive albeit i can't say same for Mr. Nnamdi Kanu. Probably the employed PR guys are on a damage control mission, so they want appeal to the ethno-religious sentiments of Nigeria, by making us believe he fights for everybody irrespective of creed and ethnicity. What ever the reason may be, we still must commend Mr. Nnamdi Kanu for at least giving voice to the voiceless. Kudos to him and I wish him and his supporters all the very best in their struggles. Peace and One Love.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2017
ThatCEO:
I can only see two scenarios here. First, Kanu takes whatever deal Buhari is offering him via Kalu n goes back to his family who are already sick of all this, while the FG take care of him in other ways.

Either way, I don't see how Easterners benefit from this. This is Nigeria, the more noise you make, the more money in your account. The Easterners are not ready to separate from Nigeria simply because Kanu has not told the Eastern leaders where the next allocation will come from once they separate. This Biafra thing just can't work now.

[s]He is unjustly detained tho n should have been out on bail.[/s]

We need to stop arguing about this Kanu thing like Motorpark touts, these guys are just playing all of us in the name of Biafra. Else, why is Soludo publicly flirting with Kanu when an election is around the corner? How is Obiano supposed to feel? A man who can't publicly be associated with Kanu (even if he wants to) because he gets his allocation from Daura?

Biafra has been hijacked! And Kanu will be used to fulfill some people's political aspirations.
You got it wrong there. He's facing treason and you want him release on bail. What country on earth does that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.