Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction (34387 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Vickiweezy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Who cares
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by April4th(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
HRich:
SEE WHAT ANGRY MUGABE IS SAYING ABOUT PAUL POGBA
AFTER CHELSEA 1-0 MANCHESTER UNITED!
I still find it difficult to understand how a tall Pogba with a
conspicuous colourful hair style can become invisible during
games. I looked for him throughout the Chelsea vs
Manchester United match but couldn't find him.
As a Manchester United fan, it was sad to watch a £32
million
Kante playing like two midfielders while our £89 MILLION
Pogba can't even play like one.
Mocking Pogba's £89 MILLION price tag is the only reason
# Kante saves all his goals till he plays Manchester United.
On current form, Paul Pogba is the best none attacking, none
defending and none midfielding midfielder in the world.
I am angry because # Juventus took # Pogba on a free, gave
him a bunch of new hair cuts, taught him how to dab and
sold
him to Man United for £89m.
If Pogba is the most expensive player in the world, then I am
the most handsome president in the world!
After 90 minutes, Pogba made 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0
dribbles and 0 dabs. Some of us wanted him to dab. But we
were dissapointed.
Paul Pogba's role at Manchester United needs to be
assessed
by Jose Mourinho. He needs to play the important games on
the bench.
I think Juventus rubbed United. They sold the demo version
of
Paul Pogba them.
What Juventus did to Manchester United on Pogba is worse
than what MMM did to Nigerians. What Pogba is doing to
United and their fans who buys his jersey is worse than what
ultimate circle did to Nigerians.
End!

My kidney wan burst. grin grin
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Amberon: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Same here. Except, I watch mine on twitter grin
Nne5:
The good thing about this sometimes annoying bbn updates is even though I've never watched the show,I know a little of what's happening there.tongue

Just reading through comments on nl gives me enough info.And nl comments are always on point.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by dadavivo: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sharon6:
Those must go. Set her lose to go and meet her private jets owners hitting on her.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
na jealousy ​go kill your destiny

4 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by tmgold007(f): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Na lie tboss no go goooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by emmaitive(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
good for them
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Elnino4ladies: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yoruba conspiracy

What of bisola?

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Preca(f): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
dadavivo:
see your face
egbon...pls show us your own
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by hahn(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
ichommy:
undecided

Fish Dealers from Togo.

Specialize In all kinds of Fish.

And by "fish" you mean weed wink

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by saltoftheearth: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by nic121: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Why did Bally stop using "incognito" mode. Now they can see him to nominate for eviction. cool undecided shocked
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by dadavivo: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Preca:
egbon...pls show us your own
see as your head be like unripe watermelon
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Unimaginable123: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
We are voting Debie-Rise

5 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
prettythicksme:
Bally must stay,the rest can leave i dont care. cheesy
Na by force?
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by electricpole(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vote bassey pleeeease
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Unimaginable123: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nne5:
The good thing about this sometimes annoying bbn updates is even though I've never watched the show,I know a little of what's happening there.tongue

Just reading through comments on nl gives me enough info.And nl comments are always on point.
grin grin
forget all d comments online, watch it. It's da bomb. So addictive. I can't even wait for it to end to get my life back

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Preca(f): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
dadavivo:
see as your head be like unripe watermelon
waste of zygote

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by deparagon(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pls i dnt kw hw to write a comment on nl cn som1 ep??
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Na by force?
Yelssss grin
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
LAFO:
I feel for debbierise sha.

Last week it was debbierise and efe on my voting list

This week, na debbierise and..... of course NOT Tboss
Debie rise and Debie-Rise abeg, bikonu

4 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by ichommy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
hahn:

And by "fish" you mean weed wink

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:
Basset will go.

Tboss second to last

Valley follows

Debby Rise will come first.

So many nominations made her stronger!!

Abeg where can I bet for this Big brother on Nairabet !!
You are in the spirit, vote for Debie-Rise

3 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
blessme2019:
Wetin come concern me

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
This gif always crack me upgrin

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Tboss I dey fear for you grin
touch and go
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
ednut1:
What is tboss grin
the meaning of tboss is when someone looks and behaves like a white witch grin
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by greggng: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Can I vote 20times? I wanna vote 20times for my tboss she must win. How do I vote pls? I use MTN number

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by ButterFrost212(f): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
masonkz:
I wonder if Bally has fans though.
I wonder thesame thing, because he's not been nominated so he has not had the chance to build a support system. I wont be surprised if he leaves the house. I just really wish he would stay.

#TeamBally
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by saltoftheearth: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Esepayne(f): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nne5:

grin grin
always my thoughts
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Felibaby(f): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Actually, Efe is overhyped. Very boring and his rap is wack. He plays the street and sympathy cards nicely and people are falling for it in droves.

6 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by mizzytan(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
I guess it's time to say adios to bally.
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by emperorzz(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tboss pana, dem say u like wahala. I geti wahala, tboss pana, I no go fit wait oo, to receive u ooo....tboss pana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Flying An Airplane As Pilot (Video) / #bbnaija: Let There Be Miracle, Signs & Wonders This Sunday - Paul Okoye (photo) / Bbnaija: Tacha Reconciles With Thelma After Fight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.