Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. (3012 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country / Explanation Needed On A Schengen Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by jub009: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2009
What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa.
Re: What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2009
Meet the reqiurements and don't submit fake documents
Re: What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by jub009: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2009
Just wise. I knew u understand traveling more , Will its be possible for me to visit, france,germany,spain after i might have secure the schengen visa?
Re: What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by jub009: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2009
Justwise, Required documents like ,
Re: What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by justwise(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
jub009:

Just wise. I knew u understand traveling more , Will its be possible for me to visit, france,germany,spain after i might have secure the schengen visa?

Yes u can visit all schengen countries with the visa, if ur entry country is france then u need to apply at french embassy.

For the documents, visit french embassy website or any other schengen country website for detials, they will list all the required documents u need.
Re: What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by jub009: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2009
thanks Justwise.
Re: What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by justwise(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
jub009:

thanks Justwise.

No prob. Good luck with it.
Re: What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by eddy1977(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2009
also remember that as a post xmass 2009 nigerian citizen ,it will be extremely hard to get a schengen visa. i hope God is with you in this process, because they may not even let you in the embassy because of the current dark clouds hanging over our country. God bless Nigeria
Re: What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by smartmoney(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2010
Anything is possible. Dont let nobody or anything(not even Nigeria) limit you. Go and get your Visa .

Just refuse to think like the man from Nigeria. Think and have the consciousness of the man from Heaven.

Go and get your Visa
Re: What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by flekan(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2010
smartmoney:

Anything is possible. Dont let nobody or anything(not even Nigeria) limit you. Go and get your Visa .

Just refuse to think like the man from Nigeria. Think and have the consciousness of the man from Heaven.

Go and get your Visa

Well said jaree! smiley
Re: What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by OAM4J: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2010
OP

The 1st question you need to answer is: Why do you need the visa? Is it for family visit, work, business or study?

Your answer will determine the type of visa you need and the documents required.

Don't be discouraged, if you have a genuine purpose and you meet the requirement, you will get the visa.
Re: What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

Happy New Year to you all, i'm willing to travel to the France in February and below are the list of documents i intend to submit

1. Nigerian passport
2. 2 Passport photographs
3. Complete visa application form
4. 3 months bank statement
5. Company registration documents
6. Evidence of Tax returns
7. Shares certificate
etc

what do you think i should remove or add to the list of documents above? your positive response would be appreciated.

Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Transport Fare From Epe To Sango-ota / London Uk Or Limerick Ireland / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.