Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) (21344 Views)

Nairaland Get Together Party 6.0 (easter Version) / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Draei: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
vizkiz:

I am not based in PH bro.

Nairalanders in Ph can have theirs btw some people were around from other states in the first edition.
Cant there be a PH version which will
hold thesame day as this. You just need to
work with someone from there(PH) that will
spearhead the get-together like you doing here.
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Draei: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
vizkiz:

The week after Easter. People will be engaged during Easter season
A week after Easter? aint that too far?
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by dacovajnr: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Beside Shoprite? shocked #WeldonSire✋....some babes go use this opportunity to play fast one on some guys and go shopping sprees"Oya coman take me to shopriite" grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by IamAirforce1: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Toriblue, you've always wanna meet me

Now you got the opportunity.

Forget the looks baby.

Swoons*
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Draei:

Cant there be a PH version which will
hold thesame day as this. You just need to
work with someone from there(PH) that will
spearhead the get-together like you doing here.

I spoke to someone based in PH about this and her reply was "I don't know any nairalander here" I think if nairalanders in PH shows interest on this thread we can work something out.
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Maxi112: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joiceee:
ok
you party too?
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Draei:

A week after Easter? aint that too far?
Some people will be engaged during Easter Obviously.

weekends are also the appropriate days for parties which leaves us to 22nd. I think Easter is 16th
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Beside Shoprite? shocked #WeldonSire✋....some babes go use this opportunity to play fast one on some guys and go shopping sprees"Oya coman take me to shopriite" grin tongue

lol.. Funny

IamAirforce1:
Toriblue, you've always wanna meet me

Now you got the opportunity.

Forget the looks baby.

Swoons*

There you go again grin

You performing this time around
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by GaggleNSwallow: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Let it be on a Saturday evening because man dey work. I'll pay for 2 girls. Just indicate if you're interested. Will love to meet my niggurs, BiafraBushBoy, Adonis3 and Airforce1 again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by GaggleNSwallow: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by jakandeola(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
vizkiz:
Good evening everyone, how are you all today?

It's here again!

This is just to bring to notice about another edition of Nairaland get-together party. I believe we're all aware of the success of the beach party first despite the controversies and discouragement that surrounded it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3552892/pictures-nairaland-get-together-party

This time around, we're organizing a pool party scheduled on the 22nd of April. The venue is De Renaissance hotel, Ikeja Lagos.

Please let's join hands together and plan it properly this time around as your suggestions and critics will go along way in making it a huge success

More details will be passed across in due time but you can join the whatsapp group to get first hand updates by sending a mail to

vizlanre12@yahoo.com adewumiopeyemi636@yahoo.com
zackbello@yahoo.com

Please drop your comments, reviews, suggestions and opinion on how you will like this edition to be

Thank you all
vizkiz use ur sence it dat day we remembered dagrin anniversry
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Draei: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
vizkiz:

I spoke to someone based in PH about this and her reply was "I don't know any nairalander here" I think if nairalanders in PH shows interest on this thread we can work something out.
Ohk then, PH guys....Over to you ppl.
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
Let it be on a Saturday evening because man dey work. I'll pay for 2 girls. Just indicate if you're interested. Will love to meet my niggurs, BiafraBushBoy, Adonis3 and Airforce1 again. grin

2pm till...

GaggleNSwallow:
Na the pool be dis? undecided undecided undecided undecided WTF!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5030349_ab051212_jpeg125d88a100f8eefeeba38ca61131f707

picture of the pool below

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by jakandeola(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
vizkiz:
Good evening everyone, how are you all today?

It's here again!

This is just to bring to notice about another edition of Nairaland get-together party. I believe we're all aware of the success of the beach party first despite the controversies and discouragement that surrounded it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3552892/pictures-nairaland-get-together-party

This time around, we're organizing a pool party scheduled on the 22nd of April. The venue is De Renaissance hotel, Ikeja Lagos.

Please let's join hands together and plan it properly this time around as your suggestions and critics will go along way in making it a huge success

More details will be passed across in due time but you can join the whatsapp group to get first hand updates by sending a mail to

vizlanre12@yahoo.com adewumiopeyemi636@yahoo.com
zackbello@yahoo.com

Please drop your comments, reviews, suggestions and opinion on how you will like this edition to be

Thank you all
vizkiz use ur sence it dat day we remembered dagrin anniversry

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by GaggleNSwallow: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
vizkiz:

2pm till...

I'm a good swimmer and I love pools with 25 - 30 ft depth. If the pool you're talking about is the same as the crowded one, then it's a no-no for me. I go just dey chop suya dey watch una.
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:
cool

I will be there.

I will pay for 3 guys and 1 lady wink
coupled with your dp, I hope it's not what I'm thinking bro? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by BushBiafranBoy: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
coupled with your dp, I hope it's not what I'm thinking bro? lipsrsealed

Hahahaha... What are you thinking??

Please tell me!!
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Joiceee(f): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Maxi112:
you party too?
do u knw me?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by BushBiafranBoy: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
mazizitonene:
lol....I see....

nah.....far away PH...

Aww... Thought you would come for the party!!

Or make I organize flight for you!!

As my niggur...

Only say you go chop the money, come begin trek!!
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:

Hahahaha... What are you thinking??

Please tell me!!
oh! Sorry, your previous dp actually. Didn't know you've changed it

Now you know what I'm thinking
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by BushBiafranBoy: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
vizkiz:

2pm till...

I am always there!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by IamLucy(f): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
Let it be on a Saturday evening because man dey work. I'll pay for 2 girls. Just indicate if you're interested. Will love to meet my niggurs, BafraBushBoy, Adons3 and Airforce again. grin
I wanna come :
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by BushBiafranBoy: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
oh! Sorry, your previous dp actually. Didn't know you've changed it

Now you know what I'm thinking

Lol... Nothing bad there jare...

I know exactly what you mean!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:

Lol... Nothing bad there jare...

I know exactly what you mean!! cheesy
hmmmm allizwell

Make una enjoy
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
IamLucy:
I wanna come :
oshofreeeeeeeeee
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by BushBiafranBoy: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hmmmm allizwell

Make una enjoy

You dey lag?
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by professorfal: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
I cant imagine myself in a pool with my fellow niggaz in shorts. can you fuckers_ guarantee the adequacy of pussies?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by BushBiafranBoy: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
IamLucy:
I wanna come :

Done!!
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by GaggleNSwallow: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
IamLucy:
I wanna come :
Good. But can you swim? undecided
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by BushBiafranBoy: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
professorfal:
I cant imagine myself in a pool with my fellow niggaz in shorts. can you fuckers_ guarantee the adequacy of pussies?

Hahahaha!!.. This guy sef cheesy

If na pussyy you want, come and take!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by GaggleNSwallow: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
oshofreeeeeeeeee
Nothing is free...trust me. wink
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:

You dey lag?
yuppie. But I no fit show for this one. If na just few selected gees and chicks, I fit show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why So Afraid? / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.