Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) (1506 Views)

SHE Has Been Cheating FOR 5 YEARS. / Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by caukerzee(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Always Deny
The first point, and probably the most important, is that when confronted about an infidelity, real or imagined, you must deny everything. Coming clean simply does no good to anyone. Christian McQueen’s 25th law of pussy states:

#25. If you get caught cheating, always, always, always deny. Deny until death and she will eventually get over it.

This is vital. To do otherwise serves no purpose — she will be hurt and your relationship will not be salvageable. Also, and perhaps more importantly, the true alpha should not be accountable to a woman or compelled to answer her every question. And the irony is, she doesn’t want full disclosure anyway. So deny and give her the choice either to accept your story or to bail: it’s up to her

Don't handicap yourself with women by letting some vague sense of manly virtue stop you from doing what is necessary and best for yourself. Women are playing this game by their own set of rules, which includes lying to you whenever convenient or advantageous for them; with zero sense of remorse, let alone an afterthought.

Women lie. You have to fight fire with fire. Or be a complete sucker and spill your honest, little, predictable heart out to them. Those are your choices. Trust me when I say that few women will appreciate your predictable honesty. Women will of course say otherwise. Remember, they are lying. See how the game is played?

Deceit is masculine.
Being apologetic for deceit is not masculine.
Then again, sometimes in a relationship it's good to show strategic vulnerability. It's not always good to seem too independent or unattainable. You have to read the situation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by ayesco202(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
#wehdonsir!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by caukerzee(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
ayesco202:
#wehdonsir!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by caukerzee(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
So much post promoting and in support of cheating nowadays. It goes to show that some individuals don't consider faithfulness as a virtue.

#beware of cheating virus spreading everywhere.
Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by caukerzee(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dextology:
So much post promoting and in support of cheating nowadays. It goes to show that some individuals don't consider faithfulness as a virtue.

#beware of cheating virus spreading everywhere.
Mr dextology, Just making sure you're aware this post is not telling people to cheat. It is just a 'what to do if you choose to do it and get caught'. Cheating is bad. We know. Your genuine concern is appreciated none the less.
Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by Holarbizzy042(f): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=caukerzee post=54786814][/quote] WHO "FAITHFULNESS" EPP? @OP NICE POST BRO. You are a "LIFE SAVER"
Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by caukerzee(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
WHO "FAITHFULNESS" EPP? @OP NICE POST BRO. You are a "LIFE SAVER"
We got to know this. Take my experience for instance a few years ago, I got caught on a whstsapp by an ex-girlfriend. The evidence was cut and dried—she knew that I’d been cheating. Because I was into this girl (she was unknowingly my ‘main girl’ in a soft harem) I apologized profusely for my ‘mistake’ and did everything I could to ‘make things right’—taking her out for nice meals etc. My strategy seemed logical enough—basically I tried to counterbalance the ‘hard takeaway’ (in game vernacular) of my ‘alpha’ cheating behavior by dialing up my softer, more romantic side. You’d think this would work, right? Wrong
At first things were okay, and she seemed to appreciate the increased attention I paid her. But after a while I got caught in a negative cycle. Time and time again she would bring up my infidelity. On each occasion I reacted by doing something nice to try to make her feel secure. Ironically, this achieved nothing more than framing me anew as a beta provider. It was a losing game. In the end, she lost attraction for me and ended the relationship for good.

How much better might things have worked out had I simply walked out without a second glance, or an apology. True, I may never have seen her again—but that would have saved me six months of hellish tantrums and jealous nagging, not to mention all the cash I dropped on her in that period. Alternatively, though, she might have come back to me, having had time to reflect and reassess the situation. Actually, this outcome is more common than you might think. I’ve had girls come back to me after I’ve cheated on them since, because I have learned to develop a frame of ‘my way or the highway.’ And it is a truism that girls are more attracted to men who treat them badly than not.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by caukerzee(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
So next time you get caught out cheating, simply mile, shrug and walk away. It will either save you a whole deal of pain, or it might just enable you to reestablish the relationship with the right frame and the right balance of male-female domination.
Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by caukerzee(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
It is what it is.
Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by Jodha(f): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
The op is lost.... Too lost to be rescued...
Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by caukerzee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:
The op is lost.... Too lost to be rescued...
I don't mind and You don't matter.
Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by Jodha(f): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
caukerzee:
I don't mind and You don't matter.

See guy.. The truth is that..

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by caukerzee(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

See guy.. The truth is that..
Lol...Only God knows how long you've waited for an opportunity to upload that meme. Sorry wrong post. Try the next post.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by Jodha(f): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
caukerzee:
Lol...Only God knows how long you've waited for an opportunity to upload that meme. Sorry wrong post. Try the next post.

Hahahahaha... grin grin cheesy... Lol.. Lwkm grin
Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by Nedufreeman(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
caukerzee:
Always Deny
The first point, and probably the most important, is that when confronted about an infidelity, real or imagined, you must deny everything. Coming clean simply does no good to anyone. Christian McQueen’s 25th law of pussy states:

#25. If you get caught cheating, always, always, always deny. Deny until death and she will eventually get over it.

This is vital. To do otherwise serves no purpose — she will be hurt and your relationship will not be salvageable. Also, and perhaps more importantly, the true alpha should not be accountable to a woman or compelled to answer her every question. And the irony is, she doesn’t want full disclosure anyway. So deny and give her the choice either to accept your story or to bail: it’s up to her

Don't handicap yourself with women by letting some vague sense of manly virtue stop you from doing what is necessary and best for yourself. Women are playing this game by their own set of rules, which includes lying to you whenever convenient or advantageous for them; with zero sense of remorse, let alone an afterthought.

Women lie. You have to fight fire with fire. Or be a complete sucker and spill your honest, little, predictable heart out to them. Those are your choices. Trust me when I say that few women will appreciate your predictable honesty. Women will of course say otherwise. Remember, they are lying. See how the game is played?

Deceit is masculine.
Being apologetic for deceit is not masculine.
Then again, sometimes in a relationship it's good to show strategic vulnerability. It's not always good to seem too independent or unattainable. You have to read the situation.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by pattybf(f): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Op is obviously a serial cheat!
I only feel sorry for any lady who fall in love wt him!
Re: What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) by caukerzee(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
pattybf:
Op is obviously a serial cheat!

I only feel sorry for any lady who fall in love wt him!
Sorry just helping my bros grin

(1) (Reply)

Love Doesn't Guarantee The Success Of A Relationship - Actress Susan Peters / How Do You Deal With A Gf That Is Pushing U To Get Married? / Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.