Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This (765 Views)

Top 10 Most Profitable Agribusiness In Nigeria. / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Starting Agribusiness In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This by joeruano: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
PATRIOTS AGRIBUSINESS NETWORK

An organization with members of patriotic Nigerians who are on a mission to: produce agro millionaires, put a stop to hardship, eradicate poverty, curb financial slavery and of course bring development to our dear nation. All these via agribusiness.

Are you interested in any aspects of the agribusiness?
Do you have difficulties in accessing fund,land,machinery or general information on how to go about farming
Do you want to revive a failed agribusiness
If your answer to any of the questions is YES , then the opportunity to fulfil your dream is here.

The Patriots Agribusiness Network (P.A.N),in collaboration with our national and international government and non- governmental partners, is set to revolutionize the agribusiness and make it profitable and attractive to every agropreneur
Re: If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This by joeruano: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Below are some of the benefits you stand to enjoy:
Capital to power your agribusiness
Mentorship and guidance into agribusiness by successful millionaire agropreneurs.
Access to government and non-government soft loans and grants.
Market intelligence through our market trend indicators and forecast for smart agricultural investments, etc.
P.A.N covers you in the following areas of agribusiness:
Farming
Production.
Processing.
Marketing.
Distribution.
Equipment hiring and sales.
Location: P.A.N is presently in over 25 different states of the country and we hope to cover the remaining states soon.
Re: If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This by joeruano: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mode of operation: P.A.N conducts free powerful packed free seminar in each LGA/state.There after is a short training for the members. After this is the commencement of pilot projects meant for that LGA. Pilot project for a LGA is usually a national one,making it possible for members who are not residents of that LGA/state to partake as long as they show interest and commitment for it and are also card bearing members.
Re: If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This by joeruano: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Requirements:
To be a member of the organization,the following are required of you.
1. You must either be an adult or a youth.
2. You must show interest and commitment in agriculture/agribusiness.
3. You will get and fill our membership form which is a prerequisite for the production of P.A.N national identity card.
4. You may make payment of five hundred naira (#500)only for the production of P.A.N national identity card
Re: If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This by joeruano: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Enquires:
Re: If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This by Nobally: 3:39am On Mar 21, 2017
You haven't said much yet you want to be contacted via your numbers. You need to drop more info, let's hear about trainings or programs you have done in the past or present in any of the 25 states your organisation is present in...
Re: If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This by joeruano: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Nobally:
You haven't said much yet you want to be contacted via your numbers. You need to drop more info, let's hear about trainings or programs you have done in the past or present in any of the 25 states your organisation is present in...
I haven't said much right? So I have to write ten pages before you will be satisfied that I have said much right? In PAN we don't condone this typical Nairaland attitude you just displayed. We are mature adults who apply decorum while discussing issues related to our mission. By the way, contacting me is not by force. After all, I'm not going to share the benefits of PAN that will accrue to you. Feel free to stay away from contacting me since in your opinion, I haven't said much.
Re: If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This by Nobally: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2017
you claimed to be present in over 25 States in Nigeria and, you seem not to have any proof of a seminar or workshop PAN has carried out in any of the over 25 States in Nigeria. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

joeruano:

In PAN we don't condone this typical Nairaland attitude you just displayed.

We also on Nairaland do not condone unproven / half baked facts.
Re: If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This by pinkkyb(f): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2017
are u in Enugu? I am Soo interested in this
Re: If You Are Into Agribusiness In Bayelsa Or Delta, Pls Read This by joeruano: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
pinkkyb:
are u in Enugu? I am Soo interested in this
Yes, we are. You may contact me for the way forward

(1) (Reply)

18weeks Point Of Lay Chicken Available For Sale In Ibadan / Tme 419 Cassava Stem Needed In Ogun State / How Farming By Proxy Can Make You More Money In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.