Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends (47771 Views)

Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Ishilove: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2017
This is super awkward and insane.

1 Like

Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by DavidEsq(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Lilimax:
It look as if the current frenzy of pregnant pictures has come to stay because people's gossip. shocked
You could remember they once said that Beyonce used a surrogate to give birth for her first daughter- Blue Ivy.
Little wonder she has to break the internet not long ago with her current pregnancy just
to prove a point ~ My pregnancy is real and no surrogate is involved. embarassed
No, she wasn't trying to prove a point. The very fact of her current show of her bump, only confirms that she used a surrogate for Ivy. If not, why in the name of crackers wld the hospital where she put to bed be completely sealed off and why wld she sign into the hospital with a false name. Why suddenly wld she crave utmost secrecy when we all know her to be obsessed with attention. It was an opportunity for her to model for wateva maternity ish, to churn out plenty mny and den to probably patent her pregnancy fotos, which means more mny. So yes, she used a surrogate. Don't forget Solange her own sis swore to expose her fake pregnancy.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
whenever she's pregnant away match starts

Who raised you? Are you sure you were born of a woman? Alien
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by ElsonMorali: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2017
AZeD1:

You do know that it was the whites that brought clothes for Africans to wear right?

That's a blatant lie.

I'm soo pissed at that your statement right now.

If I could punch you in your face through my phone I would have.

Smh...
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by youngest85(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2017
Olabisidebra:

Who raised you? Are you sure you were born of a woman? Alien
Deborah raised me
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by youngest85(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2017
stunning4real:
receive your healing
Amen
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by ElsonMorali: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Friendship of women always looks somehow to me.

The way I see it is that they are always comparing their progress to that of their other friends as evidenced in this photoshoot.

What If one of them isn't preggo yet, that means she won't join in the photo shoot right?

That's where hatred, backbiting, jealousy, and resentment starts to set in.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Lilimax(f): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2017
DavidEsq:

No, she wasn't trying to prove a point. The very fact of her current show of her bump, only confirms that she used a surrogate for Ivy. If not, why in the name of crackers wld the hospital where she put to bed be completely sealed off and why wld she sign into the hospital with a false name. Why suddenly wld she crave utmost secrecy when we all know her to be obsessed with attention. It was an opportunity for her to model for wateva maternity ish, to churn out plenty mny and den to probably patent her pregnancy fotos, which means more mny. So yes, she used a surrogate. Don't forget Solange her own sis swore to expose her fake pregnancy.
Ok however this sole reason is why may ladies expose their pregnancy through pictures so as not to give room for this
type of rumors and gossips embarassed
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by cardinal12: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2017
please are these ones married? How can a wife I married with my hard earned money be showing her unclothedness like this
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Puah(f): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
Awwwwh shocked grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
bad guy...

God is watching you in 3d
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Babysho(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
I hate seeing pregnant women

It makes you feel funny right?

My hands get weak when I see them
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
is right it do me somehw for bpdy wen I see dem dat big stomach irritate me
Am sorry to say ds buh u have issues. Serious issues

Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by holluikon(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Na one man belleful them??
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Lokoyen(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
das d truth if my wife get pregnant I will neva sex her till she born

Why won't u av sex with your wife because she is pregnant. Ogbenni e dey sweet gan ni. That aside it helps during delivery too. One of the best moment for me was when i stayed with her from the start of the labor till the end. Wonderful moment every man should experience.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Funjosh(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dyt:

Funjosh

Let that thing called IYANGBALI be Jare. Him Wahala Don Taya Seun self tongue
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Incrizz(f): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
I hate seeing pregnant women

I hate seeing the unclad pregnant belly.
It irritates me.
Pregnant women should wear clothes or have their bellies covered up. The sight is not for public consumption arall.
Its personal.

I remember who popularised this silly trend that's degenerated.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Funjosh(m): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
twilliamx:
Person wey invent camera!!! no be small wahala e dey cause

As in no be small wahala.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Incrizz(f): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lokoyen:

Why won't u av sex with your wife because she is pregnant. Ogbenni e dey sweet gan ni. That aside it helps during delivery too. One of the best moment for me was when i stayed with her from the start of the labor till the end. Wonderful moment every man should experience.

Please what kind of play?
Sexual?

You should elaborate so we can learn.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
doskie:
yes i do. But generally i noticed it a long time ago even when my aunties were pregnant. I really don't like it. Especially when the tummy is big. It frightens me. Or it irritates me. Their face get so fat, their temper high, i just feel they should be in the hospital till they pop out the engine.
gringringrin now this is funny

2 Likes

Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by teevodaprinz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
AZeD1:

You do know that it was the whites that brought clothes for Africans to wear right?

No doubt, but must they pick the bad ones?
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Joy1706(f): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
SoftP:
This is not our culture' African women are braised with decency, discipline and respect...whatever it seems, I bet, most of them, if not all' are nothing but baby mamma's..
Get out of here. This is not our culture my azz. Yet you're using a phone made by a white man to type this trash. Hypocrites! Who your culture epp?
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nicepoker(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
I feel uncomfortable around pregnant women. Just don't know why.
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by clancymiim(f): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
baby mamas
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
Your dp says it all....
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by ikorodureporta: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ishilove:
This is super awkward and insane.
Ladies, this idea of baby-bump showing isnt sexy... even 'my crush' hates it grin
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by kiddkash(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
coolebux:
It's as if they were fokd by one dicckk 4 frnds getting blown at the time with the same size
I suspect A 5-SOME here grin grin grin
or a groupie
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by youngest85(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Puah:
Awwwwh shocked grin cheesy wink smiley
why the mix-feeling?
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by Mariojane(f): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:
nyc.

Seriously it ain't easy showing everyone evidence that you had sex.
grin

undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends by jakandeola(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Joy1706:

May you never experience the joy of being a father. Ungrateful fool
must u insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.