Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" (39335 Views)

I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Sijo01(f): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Rescued alive ke. Is he a papiwater

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by bakynes(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

And why are you laughing? This is so pathetic, only God knows the best and will console the family. I pray they find him alive embarassed
"Alive" you say, did he jump into the lagoon with an Oxygen cylinder? Am asking you oh! I await your answer.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by sapientia(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Mothers love.. they should keep an eye on her..

Those of you bashing her.. grow some sense.

Police.. behind counter for how many days?.. release d man to a surety please if there is no evidence of intent.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2017
bakynes:

"Alive" you say, did he jump into the lagoon with an Oxygen cylinder? Am asking you oh! I await your answer.

Don't you believe in miracle?
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by onos1979(f): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
depression is too bad
pls. what is the cause of depression?
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by bakynes(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

If do but not in this case.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by bakynes(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

If do but not in this case.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by thinkmoney(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2017
ipreach:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/sonll-rescued-alive-says-mother-doctor-jumped-lagoon/
THE PAIN OF A MOTHER...JEHOVAH WOULD YOU PLEASE BE MERCIFUL. NEVERTHELESS YOU ARE JUST. WE HAVE HOPE ON YOUR LOVING PROVISION OF THE RESURRECTION, BY WHICH TIME YOU WILL CORRECT ALL MENTAL SICKNESS AND SOOTH ALL ACHING HEART. COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by DocHMD: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Larryfest:
I heard this on the radio this morning too and i could only deduce two things 1. that she is being hopeful which is perfectly ok even when it is highly doubtful in this case and 2. that she knows or have a hand in this whole thing which gives her that confidence which ever way if the man is found alive she has alot of explanations to do.

What da fuccck are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood
Feelings of hopelessness, pessimism
Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness
Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities
Decreased energy, fatigue, being “slowed down”
Difficulty concentrating, remembering, making decisions
Difficulty sleeping, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
Appetite and/or weight changes
Thoughts of death or suicide, suicide attempts
Restlessness, irritability
Persistent physical symptoms
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by profmallor: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2017
That he stopped and dropped into the Lagoon doesn't imply he must have being depressed - a number of things could have gone wrong. I hope and pray he be washed off some where onshore for someone to see, alive.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by spartan117(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Epositive:
mermaids/sharks have already.... grin
Learn to be positive Mr epositive angry
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by DocHMD: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Mosaku147:
Has anybody ever thought this cold be covert ops to loose identity? What if, just what if there was a boat waiting from where he jumbed in and he was ferried away?

God knows I don't believe this gist. Something is not adding up somewhere. Now, he can begin to work under a false identity as anything for those who need covert medical services like BH. After all, na Nigerian man from ..........

I warned you not to sell your brain for a plate of gbegiri last week you refused. Now see what you are doing to yourself. SMH

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Factors That Play a Role in Depression
Many factors may play a role in depression, including genetics, brain biology and chemistry, and life events such as trauma, loss of a loved one, a difficult relationship, an early childhood experience, or any stressful situation.
Depression can happen at any age, but often begins in the teens or early 20s or 30s. Most chronic mood and anxiety disorders in adults begin as high levels of anxiety in children. In fact, high levels of anxiety as a child could mean a higher risk of depression as an adult.
Depression can co-occur with other serious medical illnesses such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and Parkinson’s disease. Depression can make these conditions worse and vice versa. Sometimes medications taken for these illnesses may cause side effects that contribute to depression. A doctor experienced in treating these complicated illnesses can help work out the best treatment strategy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by spartan117(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2017
ezechinwa2:

nairaland is now for kids?
I tire o
Maybe Seun should start carbon-dating nairalanders
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by SalamRushdie: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2017
maysimsimple:
It's d auto correct of a thing

te author=SalamRushdie post=54796477]

Yet you can't spell it well ..Kontinu grin grin

Don't mind me bro I knew it was auto correct
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Priceless2802(f): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2017
May he return safely and healthy....
Why will i make suicide an option when i'm going through difficulty ??
Even jesus went through it.
That was how mai guy broke mai heart,i decided to commit suicide,i bought 2indomie hungry man size,i eat it with a fried egg and one malta Guinness with 2peak milk..
I swear that's d best wae to commit suicide cuz after i finished eating it,i died(slept)for good 13hours and resurrect with no worries..
#Morningnairalanders

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Gemstone7(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2017
emeijeh:

Eyah....
Someone pls wake her up to reality.. .. . Her son is not an hovercraft
her son na submarine
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Bowwow11(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Jabioro:
A day light dream, let us face the fact. He can't be found alive...
never u under estimate d power of faith
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Jabioro: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Bowwow11:
never u under estimate d power of faith
Maybe he has gone to have a meeting with mammy water, who will return him alive after the deliberation ..My faith on this is zero %
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Emmatimi: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2017
He has gone to met yemoja
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Psoul(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
Rescued alive? Ok he is In the belly of a big fish and will be vommitted after three days .

Some certain discussions are not meant for kids. Wen issues requiring matured contributions from matured minds, kids like u should only do the listening so that u will learn how to talk maturely.

I dont pray for evil to come upon anyone, but wen u experience one, u will understand how that woman felt as she made that comment.
Wen u lost a dear one, even wen doctors have confirmed the person dead, u will still be hoping that there is something that will still be done to bring the person back to life. U will never beliv the person is dead.

So never take another person's death for granted.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by AceDomino(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2017
Sharks n piranhas holding a meeting for the sharing

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Jabioro: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Priceless2802:
May he return safely and healthy....
Why will i make suicide an option when i'm going through difficulty ??
Even jesus went through it.
That was how mai guy broke mai heart,i decided to commit suicide,i bought 2indomie hungry man size,i eat it with a fried egg and one malta Guinness with 2peak milk..
I swear that's d best wae to commit suicide cuz after i finished eating it,i died(slept)for good 13hours and resurrect with no worries..
#Morningnairalanders
Remained bless forever.. you will not die young ..don't mind them..

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Temptee101(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2017
Larryfest:
I heard this on the radio this morning too and i could only deduce two things 1. that she is being hopeful which is perfectly ok even when it is highly doubtful in this case and 2. that she knows or have a hand in this whole thing which gives her that confidence which ever way if the man is found alive she has alot of explanations to do.
In all honesty, you're blessed with a saw-dust filled brain

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by 4peace(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2017
So who was eye-witness to this event apart from driver
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by charlesucheh(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Epositive:
mermaids/sharks have already.... grin
omo! Na wa to you o! Have already done what?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by tripoli007(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Larryfest:

do you have any iota of sense at all ?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by charlesucheh(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2017
They had better free that Driver! Clueless POPO! That's how they will say he won't be tortured, later he'll come out with broken legs and scars!!!
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'll pretend I didn't see this

I'll let it pass
ogbeni keep quiet and swerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic / Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad / Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.