Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day (44900 Views)

Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Have been dating my gf for six months now and for real i love her...
She is a banker and we met at the bank too... And sincerely she is pretty..

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by LVMedia: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2017
grin

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by gbegemaster(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2017
It seems you are trying to control her. Would you classify yourself as a possessive lover?

It seems to make her happy. Why does it make you unhappy?

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by dacblogger: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2017
you have nothing to worry about..gals love attention and like you said,she is only seeking for attention.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2017
That girl is definitely cheating on you bro. Break up with her asap and spare your head the stress

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2017
dacblogger:
you have nothing to worry about..gals love attention and like you said,she is only seeking for attention.

Ok... And the attention she seeks is certainly from another... Right

Is this ok for a girl who has promised total Fidelity??

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by SirMichael1: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2017
grin You just need to deal with it man.

Lemme ask this. Was that how she changes her DP before you met her?

Honest answer is needed

cc: enshi

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2017
I guess she no dey work for a busy bank

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Oyind18:

My thought but she takes this selfies first thing in the morning upon getting to the office, at lunch and at closure of work.. . Then the others are sunday morning outfit and sometimes saturdays

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by dacblogger: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2017
enshi:

Ok... And the attention she seeks is certainly from another... Right

Is this ok for a girl who has promised total Fidelity??
Am nt saying she is cheating, just don't use that as a yard stick to judge her.that's all

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2017
dacblogger:

Am nt saying she is cheating, just don't use that as a yard stick to judge her.that's all

Ok...
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2017
LVMedia post=54795740p:
grin

Why not say somthin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by firstking01(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
The both of you are in differend states?, bro just lose hopeundecided

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2017
firstking01:

We meet atleast twice every month for the past six months

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by firstking01(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
enshi:

We meet atleast twice every month for the past six months
Still not cool enough for me o...i don't do long distance stuffs.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Girls who frequently change dps have issues with self-esteem. They need compliment to feel good of themselves. She may not be cheating but definitely seeking for attention.

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Oyind18:
Exactly!, she has too much time to play with.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
op u need to compliment her on her beautiful she is.ladies love attention and its obvious u not giving her dat attention grin.dey dere dey complain sad.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by vanhayor(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
enshi:

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by vanhayor(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
enshi:

u jst jealous

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
firstking01:
Baddest advicegrin

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
Girls who frequently change dps have issues with self-esteem. They need compliment to feel good of themselves. She may not be cheating but definitely seeking for attention.

I think i agree with you

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Safiaa(f): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Its normally a sign of insecurities. Shes probably trying to fish for compliments.

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Obsession.... A destructive act that should be curbed no matter how lt manifests. smiley

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Jodha(f): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lemme jus shine teeth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Who is this insecure twerp?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by dhardline(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:

Spot on especially on the attention seeking part.

Bro Just do your own part, what will be will be cause no one understands women.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
dhardline:

Spot on especially on the attention seeking part.

Bro Just do your own part, what will be will be cause no one understands women.
Women are not that complicated. You guys should free us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Alondrah:
Obsession.... A destructive act that should be curbed no matter how lt manifests. smiley

I agree... Have been on it for quite a while now ... Aint working out...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Safiaa:
Its normally a sign of insecurities. Shes probably trying to fish for compliments.

From other guys i suppose cos obviously she knows i dont fancy it.... Yesterday alone was four
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Davedgr8(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

From other guys i suppose cos obviously she knows i dont fancy it.... Yesterday alone was four
u sef u get time sotey u dey count am....

stop dey complain... d more u complain d more she increases the doze of pics she uploads.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2017
vanhayor:

u jst jealous

You could be right... But cant she just limit it since it hurts me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.