Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69140 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 1:25pm On May 23, 2017
Harry4cas:

Bro i need the software please. I need to get started already with fiverr. I dont think i have any skills that is sellable on fiverr yet. I'm currently working on creating a blog post/article gig. Please i need additional skills to add to it. help a brother out. incase you need my email, this is my email======> Itsdonmonc@gmail.com

thats on fillable pdf form, I will teach that very soon.......
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 1:28pm On May 23, 2017
lilyv8:
Hello the oga of this group I'm waiting for your lecture of pdf fillable forms. I'll be glad if you treacle do this thank you. God bless you for this thread. I heard about fiverr on nairaland and after 4 months I put it into practice. I started with subtitling of videos, then transcription and virtual assistance. I'm looking forward to learning more skills. You can check my profile on www.fiverr.com/lilyv5

I will be teaching that very soon... Probably this weekend.

I will check your link and get back to you shortly...

thanks for your input, I appreciate!!!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2017
5errguru:

I will be teaching that very soon... Probably this weekend.
I will check your link and get back to you shortly...
thanks for your input, I appreciate!!!
Bros wic software do i need for this
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 1:53pm On May 23, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Bros wic software do i need for this

Adobe acrobat
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 3:17pm On May 23, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, upwork and Iwriter accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by amyliajane(f): 3:25pm On May 23, 2017
ollybode:
Please sis how do you join those transcription sites you made mention of.....

She said register and a test be given, if you pass all good, you can as well check the sites out as i did that yesterday myself.
Hope this helps
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Scotti19: 3:55pm On May 23, 2017
5errguru:
I really don't believe in making money online, not until I joined Fiverr. I knew most of us in the house have heard about Fiverr. Several techniques have been provided by the gurus but yet they don't last long in Fiverr business due to short cut méthods they device. This methods earns little but does not last for long due to bad ratings, which will surface later. The truth is that you can't deceive people for long once they get your trick, your business reputation will be tarnished.

To make money in fiverr, is not as easy as they all portray, you have to work for it. When I joined fiverr in 2014 , for 6 months I did not earn a single $5, Why ? That was because I did not have any sale-able skill on fiverr. So within the next six months, I started learning what I think will sell more through Youtube, making it a year. After that I had an order on a simple task: "design of letterhead ". Which I did to earn a $5 after one year. So after my $5 sell, from 2015 till date, my gig started selling gradually. But the good part of it is that it was not affecting my work, I do fiverr at my leisure time and I am still learning till date...

I further took my time to study the site and find out that one can easily make sells from the site with ease if and only if you know how to do that. It's very easy to earn
From fiverr, and you don't have to be a guru to make sells but as an amateur, you can still sell. Just take one step at a time and you will get there very soon.

Honestly I have earn alot from Fiverr and I am willing to teach first few people who are interested here in this forum. I just want you to have a feel of Internet money. smiley
We will take it step by step, till you master the strategy.

Reply to the post and we can start here. I am not promising you that you will earn $500 per month, No, but I will mentor you till you start earning from $5 upwards. It's a gradual process.

Please if you want to hit it big at onces; it won't work here, sorry to disappoint you but if you are determined and willing to learn then I will put you through for free and show you things you can do and earn fast from fiverr with good rating because it's geniue.

As times goes on I will show you my revenue from fiverr for those of you who think, earning $5 is too small from fiverr. Meanwhile see my fiverr page for little proof : www.fiverr.com/uchemaduagwu

Hopefully, we will start on 25th of March, 2017. If you have any questions kindly let me know.

I will also number the lessons chapter by chapter... so everybody can always check later if you weren't available to ask any question on Saturday or Sunday.

Every Saturday and Sunday night new lesson will be uploaded , to learn during the week... If you encounter any challenges. Kindly drop the comment via the lesson topic.

Doing this for free for my fellow brothers and sisters in nairaland.

One love. wink

im inerested bro
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by samsamo48: 7:02pm On May 23, 2017
lilyv8:
I'm a sister lol. Well from the beginning i didn't ask for listening first but it's wise to start that way or else someone may send you a bad file. But most times these buyers will give you samples to listen to and then you tell them if you can do the job before they order. They also specify most times that their audio files are bad if they are. The express scribe is the free trial version thus every 5 days I Uninstall and install. The Uninstall and installing is very quick. You go to the controller options and select the hot keys that would be easy for you to press as you type. For me I have my control keys as ctrl, for a to and ctrl? For play. Ctrl ' for fast forward and ctrl : as rewind. I have also configured the play back to rewind per 10000ms that is 10 secs back when I rewind. You can slow down the speed of the audio while typing to even 30% speed but the best audio speed for me is 70% for a fast speaker and 90% for a slow speaker. I m also a virtual assistant and that's where I make more money so I determine what files I collect for transcription so I don't burn my fingers for small money. If you really wan to learn transcription you can go to place like gotranscript. They pay 2 dollars for 10 mins file and can upgrade you to an editor where you are paid 12 dollars for one hour hike. Editing is far more easier and interesting. Sometimes they pay better than some quier clients on fiverr who want to pay 5 dollars for one hour audio file. Don't stick to one place. Explore. You have got to take a test in gotranscript. There are many transcription site that allow any one. Transcribeme, speechpad. Com. You must take their test. I passed all their test and I believe if you are determined you can.
good info there sis. In taking the transcription tests e.g gotranscript.com and others, am i allowed to download the test file and do my test ofline then submit or i must do the tests right there and then while am online? Pls aside gotranscript.com, speechpad.com, are there other transciption platforms you are engaged in as a nigerian so as for one to be sure of them to avoid signing up randomly? Which of them allow payoneer as a withdrawal option?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by lilyv8: 8:06pm On May 23, 2017
samsamo48:
good info there sis. In taking the transcription tests e.g gotranscript.com and others, am i allowed to download the test file and do my test ofline then submit or i must do the tests right there and then while am online? Pls aside gotranscript.com, speechpad.com, are there other transciption platforms you are engaged in as a nigerian so as for one to be sure of them to avoid signing up randomly? Which of them allow payoneer as a withdrawal option?
Yes, you can download the test files in some. For go transcript no you can't. These sites I mentioned ll accept Nigerians. Gotranscript pays with payonner but with charge thus your earnings will be reduced by a small percentage unlike with paypal. You can apply as many as you want because you work in your own time. It's only when you select a file to transcribe that you do it at their stipulated time.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tayotayo60: 10:38pm On May 23, 2017
lilyv8:
Yes, you can download the test files in some. For go transcript no you can't. These sites I mentioned ll accept Nigerians. Gotranscript pays with payonner but with charge thus your earnings will be reduced by a small percentage unlike with paypal. You can apply as many as you want because you work in your own time. It's only when you select a file to transcribe that you do it at their stipulated time.
which are the two that accepts nigerians and which allow for downloading of test files b4 submiting? What is d usual time limit for transcribing test files? Of d two that accepts nigerians, is payoneer a payment option? How much do they pay their transcribers? Tnx.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by samsamo48: 11:16pm On May 23, 2017
lilyv8:
thank u 4 ur response. I looked up upwork.com transcribers gigs, d least pay 4 transcribing i saw was $7 for 10min audio files. U said gotranscript pays $2 for 10min audio files, will dis large difference not discorage someone? fiverr is $5 . I need ur imput on these permutations based on ur experience. Is gotranscript d only one among platforms accepting nigerians dat allows payoneer as withdrawal option? Cos i have payoneer.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by lilyv8: 2:03am On May 24, 2017
samsamo48:
thank u 4 ur response. I looked up upwork.com transcribers gigs, d least pay 4 transcribing i saw was $7 for 10min audio files. U said gotranscript pays $2 for 10min audio files, will dis large difference not discorage someone? fiverr is $5 . I need ur imput on these permutations based on ur experience. Is gotranscript d only one among platforms accepting nigerians dat allows payoneer as withdrawal option? Cos i have payoneer.
on fiverr some butters would want you to do one hour for 5 mins.I see that a lot. Fiverr has crazy buyers. Other information would require you to search. Go to the website and searvj.. only gotrancript accepts payonner and all the sites I've mentioned afore take Nigerians. Do your research and see what works for you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 3:04am On May 24, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

So many satisfied clients; see what the hype is all about!

My contact in signature
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Webwhizz: 4:43am On May 24, 2017
Great post.. coolGreat post..
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by samsamo48: 7:51am On May 24, 2017
lilyv8:
on fiverr some butters would want you to do one hour for 5 mins.I see that a lot. Fiverr has crazy buyers. Other information would require you to search. Go to the website and searvj.. only gotrancript accepts payonner and all the sites I've mentioned afore take Nigerians. Do your research and see what works for you.
Alright thanks.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by eben123(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2017
if you need a 100% verified US PayPal acct that cannot be limitedand doesn't need IP to login, you use your Nigeria IP to login, I can help u create one with your information and if you need a payoneer card also,I can order for you... All for a token.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by eben123(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2017
if you need a 100% verified US PayPal acct that cannot be limited and doesn't need IP to login, you use your Nigeria IP to login, I can help u create one with your information and if you need a payoneer card also,I can order for you... All for a token.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Chukwumahike: 8:35am On May 24, 2017
Please confidentially send me one of ur short transcribed job cos I want to know how D format will look like bfor delivering it to the buyer. My mail is Chukwumahike@gmail.com tanks
lilyv8:
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by timiyoyo55: 8:41am On May 24, 2017
lilyv8:
if gotranscript.com dont allow download of audio files during their test, do they allow for download of their audio files so i can work offline after i pass their test? How many minutes is d test? I want to try it out for staters. Bless you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Sss2: 8:53am On May 24, 2017
Fiverr review for sales... 08136789598
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Harry4cas(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2017
5errguru:

thats on fillable pdf form, I will teach that very soon.......

Okay, bro do I need to download the fillable pdf form? I don't have the pdf yet
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kkevin: 6:04pm On May 24, 2017
2 Usa Fiverr Review available
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Bolaji21(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2017
I just received a payoneer card and I'm not freelancing presently. So I wanna sell it to those who really need it.

Price is N7000 only (negotiable) , send me an email or call adeademi2@gmail.com for quick transaction.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 1:28am On May 25, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, upwork, Iwriter and other freelance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 5:29pm On May 26, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:42pm On May 28, 2017
LECTURE 10

Fillable PDF form.

You can agree with me that most universities and companies issues out hard copy for to students or clients to fill out before they can enrol for anything. In this modern days, you can actually make the pdf fillable - meaning that, all they need to do is to download the pdf, open with their laptop or smart phone, fill it, save and send back to you, with all the entered information intact at the reciver end.
That's simply what fillable pdf is all about... This put am end to carrying alot of hard copy forms here and there.

It is another trend in fiverr that does not really require much skill to div into it..

Although the gig is not as booming as logo, but till date with few orders I go through this gig. It's still the best earning gig out of all my gig in fiverr. The reason been that, most company are actually changing from paper kind of form to digital form. So universities and companies that deals with a lot of form will definitely need you so as to make their form dynamic, and they pay well, if you know how to bargain.

HOW TO CREATE THE GIG...

Same process as we did for transcribing. Go through the top seller's gig , see how they described their gig, then beat down your prize to compete with them. You can read our lecture on transcribing, for better insight and how to apply same principle of transcribing here.

SOFTWARE! !!
To start this gig you will definitely need a software. The software for this lecture is ADOBE ACROBAT. You can check for crack online or buy it.

WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE SOFTWARE! !

1) Edit any kind of PDF
2) make any form fillable
3) Convert any pdf to word
4) Create a dynamic pdf form
5) you can even use it to create offline exam questions that will calculate the total score ( A good proposal for schools around your area. You can actually design a form as a question paper for their student in which at the end of every paper, automatic scoring will displayed as if they attempted the question online)
And so on....

Assignment, you can get the software first before creating the gig... next week if I am chanced I will be teaching you guys on how to use adobe acrobat (basic only)

One love

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 9:28am On May 29, 2017
Let's help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact in signature
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 30, 2017
5errguru:
LECTURE 10

Fillable PDF form.

You can agree with me that most universities and companies issues out hard copy for to students or clients to fill out before they can enrol for anything. In this modern days, you can actually make the pdf fillable - meaning that, all they need to do is to download the pdf, open with their laptop or smart phone, fill it, save and send back to you, with all the entered information intact at the reciver end.
That's simply what fillable pdf is all about... This put am end to carrying alot of hard copy forms here and there.

It is another trend in fiverr that does not really require much skill to div into it..

Although the gig is not as booming as logo, but till date with few orders I go through this gig. It's still the best earning gig out of all my gig in fiverr. The reason been that, most company are actually changing from paper kind of form to digital form. So universities and companies that deals with a lot of form will definitely need you so as to make their form dynamic, and they pay well, if you know how to bargain.

HOW TO CREATE THE GIG...

Same process as we did for transcribing. Go through the top seller's gig , see how they described their gig, then beat down your prize to compete with them. You can read our lecture on transcribing, for better insight and how to apply same principle of transcribing here.

SOFTWARE! !!
To start this gig you will definitely need a software. The software for this lecture is ADOBE ACROBAT. You can check for crack online or buy it.

WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE SOFTWARE! !

1) Edit any kind of PDF
2) make any form fillable
3) Convert any pdf to word
4) Create a dynamic pdf form
5) you can even use it to create offline exam questions that will calculate the total score ( A good proposal for schools around your area. You can actually design a form as a question paper for their student in which at the end of every paper, automatic scoring will displayed as if they attempted the question online)
And so on....

Assignment, you can get the software first before creating the gig... next week if I am chanced I will be teaching you guys on how to use adobe acrobat (basic only)

One love

One love bro
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kkevin: 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.