Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69139 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
CLASS FOR BATCH B

FEEL FREE TO ENROLL

Cheers

1 Share

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Johnklein(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
5errguru:
CLASS FOR BATCH B

FEEL FREE TO ENROLL

Cheers

How to enrol?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Johnklein:

How to enrol?

EMAIL ME BRO... CLASS ALREADY IN PROGRESS

5errguru[at]gmail.com
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
In 2014 when I finished my service, I met this guy called Godwin Benson, we served in Ibadan together. Some of you may know him.... He is the founder of Tuteria. SITE THAT LINKS STUDENT TO TEACHERS JUST LIKE FIVERR (www.tuteria.com ) He has won so many award online. He learnt fiverr in 2013 with other online stuff for 50k ( HIS SCHOOL FEES ACCORDING WHAT HE TOLD ME). So he told few OF US, about 10 to a pay a token for him to teach us. In fact he practically gave us the fiverr website to go and explore.... All the 10 of us, went and explore, and others taught they can read it on their own and get it. They create an account with the hope of earning some dollars. So they ignored Godwin mentoring. I was the only guy that went to him, slept at his lodge for 3 days learning from him on how fiverr works with ZERO SKILL... little did I know that today, what I learnt for 3 nights after my service year, can pratically foot my bills... The remaining 9 dropped out. because they got feed up when they didn't make sells and no one to call on, such is life. Even when I left Godwin, I was still chatting with him (why because i had already engaged him with the token i gave him, and he wanted to prove those 9 other guys wrong)and he kept on mentoring me, and strengthen me never to give up until I made my first sell. THE QUESTION IS? HEARD IT BEING, I DIDN'T UTILIZE THE OPPORTUNITY, TODAY GODWIN IS REALLY FAR FROM ME AND BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS. ALTHOUGH WE still CHAT. YOU CAN'T SAY ONE DAY I MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR ANY MENTORING OR PROBABLY NOT REACHABLE VIA MAIL. IT SIMPLY MEANS YOU LOST AN OPPORTUNITY THAT WAS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR... LEARN TO ACT FAST AND SEIZE EVERY OPPORTUNITY THAT COMES YOUR WAY, it will surely speak tomorrow ... ENJOY YOUR DAY....

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by emmdam(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Upwork Profile Not Approved After Multiple Attempts? I Can Help to Set Up an Approved Upwork Profile for Any Category and Skills Within 24 Hours.

To get started, kindly message me via emmdamlaw @ g m a i l . c o m OR

W h a t s A p p Only > > > +2 3 4 7 0 3 8 4 0 7 0 4 2

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity that can change your story of struggle to a success story for lifetime!

And if you want that massive income from premium clients, Act now!

You are required to p a y the service f e e which is available in my signature and non-negotiable after you receive a confirmation email of profile approval from Upwork in order to claim the full ownership of your Upwork account (P A Y M E N T AFTER COMPLETE SERVICE DELIVERY).

Service Bonus: Prompt response to FREE mentorship

TOS apply

#SayNoToUnemploymentWithTheSkillsYouHaveGotToOffer

#BePartOfUpworkSuccessStories
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by rejoixe: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2018
hello everyone, i have a quick question, can i send a custom offer to a previous buyer even if the buyer didn't message me that they want to buy again (like an impromptu custom offer), i am asking to be sure it won't lead to a ban. your advise ll be appreciated!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Shabib(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
rejoixe:
hello everyone, i have a quick question, can i send a custom offer to a previous buyer even if the buyer didn't message me that they want to buy again (like an impromptu custom offer), i am asking to be sure it won't lead to a ban. your advise ll be appreciated!

Nope... I think the client my report you. .. leading to warning from fiverr but not being banned.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by rejoixe: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ok thanks!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
FIVERR CLASS IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS, IF INTERESTED TO LEARN WHAT THE GURU'S WONT TELL YOU, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME

5errguru[at]gmail.com
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by JustShizzy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
@Op, I commend your resilience. First, I like the fact that you have realized that making money online is not easy. But then, making a lot of money is very easy. I'll explain shortly.

I have been on fiverr for quite sometime time; created my first gig on March, 2015 and I have been a fulltime freelancer since then (and yes, my account is Nigerian). I can't disclose how much I earn, but believe me, it is rivals and sometimes beats what entry level graduates earn in the oil & gas industry. Why am I telling you this?

Why your aim is to gradually build, like you said, build your skills. I repeat, build your skills. Ask yourself, why would a musician charge 500k just to sing in an event and another would be hustling for that same position? Skills, positioning, exposure, and specialization.

So in choosing a skill, choose something you can build on. Take courses, so not be afraid to invest in yourself - Udemy, Lynda.com, Treehouse, these are all great platforms to learn.

I will rest at this point. Goodluck guys.

Good afternoon boss I'm new on fiverr and I need a lot of help can we find a way to discuss like on whatapp
Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Sherifastro(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Fiverr account for sell whatsapp me on 0 9 0 39 472 114
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by klassd(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
5errguru:
FIVERR CLASS IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS, IF INTERESTED TO LEARN WHAT THE GURU'S WONT TELL YOU, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME

5errguru[at]gmail.com
i just stumbled on your thread. Can I join?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by shiffynaani(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hello Sir. Pls How Can I Contact You? I Urgently Need To Talk To You Sir Because I Am Very Confused Right Now. I've Already Sent You A Private Email Via Nairaland. Pls Reply Sir Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
For people that are sending me mail to join the class, you can wait for the next badge that will start on June. I am a bit fixed up right now.
NEXT FIVERR CLASS WILL BEGIN 1ST WEEK OF JUNE.... #

Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Chiscomax(m): 1:13am On Apr 20, 2018
http://www.fiverr.com/chiscomax

please help check if I am doing it right.

5errguru
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by teetop411: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Fiverr review available for sale.. Chat me up on whatsapp 08101123666
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Jeswino: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Fiverr reviews for sale. 08058304872
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by emitheo(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2018
Utilizing the buyers request, i sent an offer and was accepted. After seeing the details of the job, i knew i couldn't do it so i politely told the client i won't be able to embark on such project. The next day,i checked my Gigs analysis, i found out my views,impressions and clicks have all dropped drastically.
What might be the cause?
Please, 5errguru, checkout my fiverr profile and tell me what you think http://www.fiverr.com/guruwritor
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Dawudski(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2018
what a nice job you are doing here 5errguru. Too bad I just stumbled on this thread and not before now.
May God rewards you handsomely for the great work you are doing here!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:35pm On May 30, 2018
Dawudski:
what a nice job you are doing here 5errguru. Too bad I just stumbled on this thread and not before now.
May God rewards you handsomely for the great work you are doing here!

thanks,
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Shabib(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into paypal ($50 only for now) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Jaiyesinmi: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Aah! Finally I got to the end, page 1 - 19! Has the June class commenced? Where's the location for the lectures? Online? judahjaiyesinmi@gmail.com
You've done a great painstaking job, you have my regards and appreciation.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Shabib(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by delugadou(m): 1:27am On Jun 26, 2018
delugadou:

Please sir check my profile: www.fiverr.com/
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by delugadou(m): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2018
delugadou:

Please sir check my profile: www.fiverr.com/u
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Shabib(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into paypal ($50 - $100) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into Paypal ($50 - $100) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
JULY - SEPTEMBER CLASS IS ON FILL FREE TO CONTACT ME
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
We are currently Buying and Selling Legit Paypal funds at a very good rate....Whatsapp 08088759163

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.