Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69146 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by lexykeyz(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2018
5errguru:
JULY - SEPTEMBER CLASS IS ON FILL FREE TO CONTACT ME

Good day bro. Please I have sent you a mail.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
PLEASE!!!

For people that want my mentoring, kindly contact me through my e-mail address here. Stop asking me on Fiverr, in order not get blocked. I don't answer any message on mentoring in Fiverr except business.

thank you
Tony
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by walewriter: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hi guys,
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by solepager(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
How can i contact you thru mail
5errguru:
LECTURE ( 05)

OPENING OF PAYONEER ACCOUNT.

Fiverr operates with two payments methods. Payoneer and Paypal. Unfortunately PayPal banned Nigeria for a long time now. Although some Nigerians still use PayPal using someone abroad to do the registration, Why all this stress, I will strongly advise you to use Payoneer. Ignore anyone telling you stories of helping you open a PayPal account to use it for your fiverr business.The reason been that once PayPal finds out, your account is gone and all your hustle will be wasted.

PAYONEER ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENT

To open an account with Payoneer, you will be requested for means of identification on the final process before your credit card will be issued. So either of this can be used
1) International Passport
2) National I.D Card or
3) Drivers License.

HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO OPEN PAYONEER ACCOUNT

Payoneer account opening to the point of issuing of Mastercard to your location is 100% free.

HOW LONG DOES THE CARD TAKE TO GET ME AND WHICH ADDRESS SHOULD I USE.

The card issuing usually take approximately 1 month to get to your location.
Here when filling in an address, this is where people made alot of mistakes. PLEASE TAKE NOTE, Because I made the same mistake, and I requested for my card 3 times before I finally got one when I used DHL (Though for that service I paid $50). So to avoid my mistake, take this few steps.
1) Most of Nigerian houses don't have postal address, that's really a challenge when payoneer is sending your card. So I will strongly advise you use a house that have a postal address or better still use your office postal address or a friend's office postal address or house to avoid your card from been misplaced.
2) keep track of your card from your account. Payoneer will tell you your Master card arrival date.

Once you follow the above steps, you Master card will be delivered safely.

Note: if you didn't get the card, you can always contact them for another. But once you follow those steps expecially the address you should not have any problem.

ACTIVATION OF CARD AND LOADING YOUR FIVERR MONEY TO YOUR PAYONEER ACCOUNT

ACTIVATION OF CARD
Once you get your card, login in to your payoneer account and enter your Master card number to activate it that's all.

LOADING MONEY FROM FIVERR TO PAYONEER

When you set up your account, fiverr presents you with two options of withdrawing your dollar. Kindly choose Payoneer and fill in the details. Fiverr automatically connects your fiverr account to your payoneer acount. You can then use transfer money button to load your money from Fiverr to Payoneer account. Every money you transfer from Fiverr automatically loads to your Master card. GUIDE YOUR PAYONEER CARD VERY WELL OOOOO!

CHARGES
Here are the charges you will be experiencing:
1) when transferring money from fiverr to payoneer, payoneer charges $3 for immediate transfer or $1 for 2 days transfer ( meaning that the money will enter after two days). You can make your choice, but I usually make use of the later till date. Though I am no longer charged again for any of the transferring methods.Thank God!
2) withdrawing your money, UBA and First bank will finish you with bank charges. Payoneer charges is approximately $4 on any withdrawer you make. GTB bank charges is moderate but the best that has the least bank charges is Zenith Bank. You can experiment yourself and make calculations before withdrawing
3) When checking your balance payoneer charges you $1 for that. Me I don't check my balance, I am not ready to waste $1, so I calculate it myself.But now it's easy with Payoneer app. You can now check the equivalent of the dollar in your account in Naira. So with this you know your balance. When withdrawing, remove $4 for payoneer charges and like $1 or $2 for zenith or GTBANK charges.
Then calculate the left over and withdraw your money from either of the bank ATM.

3) Payoneer charges one maintanance fee once in a year. I think it's around $29.

AT THE ATM PORT

Here I had little issues, which resulted to me not been able to withdraw on the first day. I think I should share it with you.

Mostly all payoneer card are opened under current account or credit account. Most of the countries outside Nigeria operates either saving, current or credit card. If you happens to travel outside Nigeria and you want to make use of your payoneer card, using the ATM machine, you can always select the credit option to withdraw your money.
If you are in Nigeria, you can always use the CURRENT ACCOUNT OPTION to withdraw your money.

FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

I once fall a victim, to this. Thank God to Payoneer strong security system. Most of the nigerian ATM machines you see around are compromised. I won't mention the area, but I once withdraw my money from one of the ATM from one area like that. And after few hours Payoneer sent me a message that the ATM machine I withdraw from was compromised. That they will block my card and send me another one. They asked for my option then I said NO. That I just got my card, that they should ignore it.

They told me it's at my own risk, I said no problem. After 2 days, I noticed that $1 was been taking from my account every day. Lolz, I wrote payoneer customer care, they responded immediately and told me the time and they day the person hacked my account but I was adamant when they informed me before any operation.
So I told then to block the card and send me another. That they did for free, no charges for such replacement.

So mind where you use your card, so I strongly suggest you use your card in ATM machines that is built in the bank. I prefer zenith bank to any other.

PAYONEER SECURITY

Payoneer security system is very strong. Someone can't buy anything with your card without your permission. Even if they buy, it will be under pre authorization meaning that if you decline that it was not made by you. The money will not be processed.

OPENING OF PAYONEER ACCOUNT

You can open the payoneer account through the link below, and you will earn $25 because I referred you and me as well will earn $25 for referring you once you make your first $100.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/0XW4uYK-cWVJlVbg2A3kscO_le5X3GRDmfzYSGcZIYnotPtQNvrEzrWZRd48BQeTbkn8psslz8vnS7Qn_htN1Q2IT

Do have a lovely night

One love!

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by JosephBlack: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2018
am interested
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by leonuch: 1:16am On Aug 26, 2018
5errguru:

Yea,

I have the the Adobe illustrator cc 2017 software. Its working perfectly!

It's around 2Gb.

Send me an email..
5errguru@gmail. Com

I need the software and I have sent you a mail.. Thanks �
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
leonuch:

I need the software and I have sent you a mail.. Thanks �

I dont have it again thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by timiyoyo55: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
5errguru:

I dont have it again thanks
Hi. What exactly are the requirement to open a payoneer account in Nigeria as of today?
It's like payoneer don't issue the USA Bank account they always give out when opening a payoneer account. Why?
Can i link a relative's NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNT to my payoneer account?
What is the implication of me linking a DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT to my payoneer account?
Please help me answer the above to clear my confusion before i open this account. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Shabib(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Fela4ese: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2018
5errguru:
PLEASE!!!

For people that want my mentoring, kindly contact me through my e-mail address here. Stop asking me on Fiverr, in order not get blocked. I don't answer any message on mentoring in Fiverr except business.

thank you
Tony
dgento2006@yahoo.com
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by JejeIsLife: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
5errguru:
PLEASE!!!

thank you
Tony

Sir I sent your an email kindly reply asap with your business number and time to reach your

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by official2ak(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Are you interested in making money on fiverr but can't create professional looking fiverr gigs and profile? I will help you create yours for any service you wish to render on fiverr if you are interested.

With this service, i will create fiverr profile description, gig description, gig image for you.

You'll also get a guide that contains:

-How to optimize your fiverr gigs for high visibility on fiverr.

-How to promote your gigs outside fiverr.

-promoting the gig on places like twitter, linkedin and more.

Contact me on 09039587951
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2019
2019 BOMB!!!

[b]FIVERR CLASS (start making dollar in a month) and ANOTHER ONLINE BUSINESS (This you can start making dollars in 2 weeks)[/b]

One thing about Me is that I won't deceive you or tell you that, "YOU WILL MAKE MILLIONS" but you will definitely make money.

THINGS TO TEACH YOU

1) FIVERR Class
2) Another online business you can do, mind you it's not affiliate marking.

If you don't make at least $5 first TWO WEEKS, after doing all that I ask you to do... "I PROMISE I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT"

Interested!!!
Email me : 5errguru(at)gmail.com
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2019
JejeIsLife:

Sir I sent your an email kindly reply asap with your business number and time to reach your

Thanks in anticipation.

I didn't see your mail
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by pdf90(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
How much is this class
5errguru:
2019 BOMB!!!

[]FIVERR CLASS (start making dollar in a month) and ANOTHER ONLINE BUSINESS (This you can start making dollars in 2 weeks)[/b]

One thing about Me is that I won't deceive you or tell you that, "YOU WILL MAKE MILLIONS" but you will definitely make money.

THINGS TO TEACH YOU

1) FIVERR Class
2) Another online business you can do, mind you it's not affiliate marking.

If you don't make at least $5 first TWO WEEKS, after doing all that I ask you to do... "I PROMISE I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT"

Interested!!!
Email me : 5errguru(at)gmail.com
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ssolaoye: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2019
How To Make Money On Fiverr In Nigeria [Beginners Guide]

Why is it that some Fiverr gigs have endless orders queued up, while other almost identical gigs can go months without getting a single sale? The answer is visibility.

Learn great tips that will help you earn more money and gain more visibility on Fiverr.

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-make-money-on-fiverr-in-nigeria/
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Liwenjing(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Do you need to constantly write articles for your blogs or websites? Manually writing articles is pretty boring especially when one is also a freelancer writing for people from all over the world on sites like fiverr and upwork. 
Have you wondered how Fiverr Gurus from non English speaking countries write so many articles and blog posts? They use Premium software meant for article writing. The software writes articles that pass Copyscape test and plagiarism free. 

Whatsapp 09079339525 to know more about this Premium Software
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Shabib(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Vsammi1: 1:49pm On May 22, 2019
I came across a video lately and it changed the game for me on fiverr. I'm sure you will get a lot of value from it as well. https:///2VDzKfu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Vsammi1: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2019
G

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
FIVERR IS STILL HOT, ONLINE BOOK REVIEW IS HOTTER!!! MEGA MONEY
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Carmal90(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
5errguru:
Teach me
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 3RNEST(m): 1:39am On Sep 20, 2019
5errguru:
Really shocked
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yea
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
I have been very busy, but I will be free ONLY in January to meet you guys one on one. grin

THERE WILL A SEMINAR" IN LAGOS IN JAN, 2020 ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. YOU WILL MEET ME ONE ON ONE. I WILL TEACH TWO ONLINE BUSINESSES THAT CAN EARN YOU SOME DOLLARS.

A) FIVERR
1) I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE YOUR MONEY IN DOLLARS FROM FIVERR AND WITHDRAW USING PAYPAL FROM NIGERIA.
2) IF YOU DONT HAVE A SKILL, I CAN TEACH YOU ONE AND SHOW YOU THE WAY. I AM 100% CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL MAKE MONEY ON FIVERR.
I AM STILL MAKING MY MONEY TILL DATE. (REVENUE PROOF ATTACHED)

B) READ A BOOK AND GET PAID
1) I WILL BE TEACHING YOU ANOTHER LATENT ONLINE BUSINESS THAT CAN EARN YOU SOME DOLLARS. For people that love reading, this is a Bomb. (REVENUE PROOF ATTACHED)

FOR MORE INFO CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP
+2347033389880
5errguru[at]gmail.com

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by quanternetz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
REMOTE FREELANCE TECH WRITER NEEDED
We are in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling SEO blog posts and web copy in tech niche.

The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing engaging pieces that rank on Google search engine.

This position requires creativity, as well as the ability to research to write unique and interactive material.

The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting DEADLINES.

Preference will be given to the one with a strong tech writing portfolio.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Research and write 100% unique content about any given tech-related topic.
* Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write blog posts.
* Write comprehensive and interactive blog post that review gadgets.
* Proofread and edit blog post before submission.

TO APPLY, CONTACT: 08143231108 (WhatsApp only)
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by SRK1(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2019
Biko, I need a serious person to send real human traffic (traffic buyer, sell traffic) to my Fiverr gig to boost my gig impression. Abeg o, I need both views and clicks and not mere views! Do you know how to do that? Then send me a message for a smooth and easy transaction!

Incidentally, somebody used to do this real well for me, but I can't seem to each him. So sad. cry
Please contact quickly through 09096416132 (whatsapp only) or you can look up my signature.
Cheers.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by superfemo(m): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2019
Payoneer funds needed
Note: no third party

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Limited Liability Company Incorporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.