Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69097 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

See contact in signature...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
ochivic:
Ok Thanks

I have replied your mail...

Kindly acknowledge.

Thank you
Tony

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by living2013(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
5errguru:

Thank you for the contribution..

Please, help assess my gig fiverr.com/designxpat. What can I do to improve it. Thanks.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Teekzel(m): 5:17am On Apr 21, 2017
what is the best location to order payoneer in.lagos or can I use post office or logistics ...and how?
Please I need your reply thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2017
Teekzel:
what is the best location to order payoneer in.lagos or can I use post office or logistics ...and how?
Please I need your reply thanks

Use organised area with postal code... or better still if you now some one in post office. You can use that... so the person will keep it for you....
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Teekzel(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Okay,will I include the post office address?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tomorrow I will be talking about a particular latent niche in fiverr that sells. I will try to break it down to the least... Also, I will discussing part on Saturday and Finish it up on Sunday....

Cheers

One love
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
LECTURE (07)

WHAT TO SELL IN FIVERR WITHOUT MUCH SKILL

There is a latent niche in Fiverr where you can actually make sells, especially when you don't have any sell-able skill to offer yet.

REQUIREMENTS

1) SMART PHONE
2) LAPTOP or desktop IS OPTIONAL
3) Internet
That's all you need to get started.

The gig is under writing and translation Niche. But here you actually don't need to translate or write anything all you need to do is to transcribe.

TRANSCRIBING

Transcribing is a silent gig in Fiverr that sells a lot. let me explain what transcribing is all about for better understanding. Transcribing simply means writing what you hear from a client's audio or video interview, No translation is needed here, because your service is English, so the audio or video that you will receive will also be in English Language. Abeg No panic. grin grin

IN SUMMARY, ALL YOU DO HERE IS LISTEN TO A [b]15MINS OR 20MINS AUDIO OR VIDEO AND TYPE WHAT THE PERSON SAID for $5. THAT'S ALL. After which you deliver the word document, and buyer marks order completed. The more the hour, the higher your money. if it's a one hour audio, the more money, you make. smiley smiley

The beauty part of this, is that some online site actually transcribe, you register for free, why they do the transcribing for you and you cross check to be double sure before sending to clients.

[b] WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE SELLS IN THIS NICHE

1) EXCEPTIONAL GIG DESCRIPTION
2) GOOD GIG PICTURE

Take your time and go through the niche, to see how top sellers described their gig for better insight.
By tomorrow 23rd April, 2017.
1) I will be sharing with you some top sellers gig that you can use their write up and edit a little to suit your taste
2) HOW TO PROFESSIONALLY WRITE YOUR TRANSCRIBED AUDIO OR VIDEO when you have order.... smiley smiley
3) Some free site that transcribes.....

Happy weekend

one love

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by melach(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
I received my Payoneer card yesterday. Am yet to link it. I was told I need to made certain transitions with PayPal before I can use it. Please advice me.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
melach:
I received my Payoneer card yesterday. Am yet to link it. I was told I need to made certain transitions with PayPal before I can use it. Please advice me.

You don't need any transition. Have you linked your fiverr account to Paypal before?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
keenly following back to back
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by melach(m): 6:23am On Apr 23, 2017
5errguru:

You don't need any transition. Have you linked your fiverr account to Paypal before?

I just linked my email to PayPal yesterday.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
melach:

I just linked my email to PayPal yesterday.

Ok... you can switch to Payoneer. That's not a big deal. Just answer your security questions then switch....

I guess that's all you need...

Thank you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by seyema(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
ochivic:
jeez! Advert to get 1.2k view DAILY! please how and where can I do such advert?
You manipulate and change tagline
1. do you mean tagline or keyword
2. how can I search for tagline or keywords that clients use.
if I can apply this lecture to my gig walahi I no go use buyers request page EVER again
Na now I fully understand why your name na "5errguru"!
please I must confess I have not heard or seen this method in all fiverr tricks I have come across before
Infact you be boss! Much respect
Good question
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by melach(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
5errguru:

Ok... you can switch to Payoneer. That's not a big deal. Just answer your security questions then switch....

I guess that's all you need...

Thank you.

Ok
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
No lectures today? students in class waiting for oga 5errguru
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lolz... @ ochivic

Yea, I was about writing now....

LECTURE (08)

I won't be able to WRITE MUCH today... I got some orders that I need to meet the deadline..... so I won't be talking much to night. YOU CAN JUST DO WHAT I WILL EXPLAIN AND GET BACK TO ME during the week SO I CAN ACCESS YOUR TRANSCRIBING GIG AND MAKE CHANGES where necessary.

THIS WEEK WHEN I AM CHANCED OR WEEKEND, I WILL TEACH ON HOW TO TRANSCRIBE PROFESSIONALLY BUT IF YOU HAVE ORDER BEFORE THEN, CONTACT ME HERE I WILL SEND A SAMPLE TO YOUR MAIL ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.

What you can do this week is to check out the top sellers gig and create your own gig, I will comment on your write up and sample pics once you are done with it.

JUST TYPE TRANSCRIBING IN FIVERR SEARCH BOSS.

Then checkout out the featured gig and checkout there write up, and edit that to create yours. Send the link to my email during the week to check it out..

Thank you.

One love

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
5errguru:
Lolz... @ ochivic

Yea, I was about writing now....

LECTURE (08)

I won't be able to WRITE MUCH today... I got some orders that I need to meet the deadline..... so I won't be talking much to night. YOU CAN JUST DO WHAT I WILL EXPLAIN AND GET BACK TO ME during the week SO I CAN ACCESS YOUR TRANSCRIBING GIG AND MAKE CHANGES where necessary.

THIS WEEK WHEN I AM CHANCED OR WEEKEND, I WILL TEACH ON HOW TO TRANSCRIBE PROFESSIONALLY BUT IF YOU HAVE ORDER BEFORE THEN, CONTACT ME HERE I WILL SEND A SAMPLE TO YOUR MAIL ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.

What you can do this week is to check out the top sellers gig and create your own gig, I will comment on your write up and sample pics once you are done with it.

JUST TYPE TRANSCRIBING IN FIVERR SEARCH BOSS.

Then checkout out the featured gig and checkout there write up, and edit that to create yours. Send the link to my email during the week to check it out..

Thank you.

One love
ok sir
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
ochivic:
ok sir

You are welcome ma!!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ElGabi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
. . . We BUY and SELL ...
Payoneer
Paypal
Skrill
Bitcoin
Payneer and
Neteller funds at good rate bring your funds for
instant exchange to Naira... instant payment
guarantee

Mobile/Whatsap ....08088759163.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by blithe: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
5errguru:

Thank God, but I don't think I will teach other ways of getting order outside buyer request page here... That will be cheating to my student that paid you know. Meanwhile send me an email......
please check your email
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kios(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls, I am highly interested but I don't how to get started. Pls, contact me on phone 08032863158. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kios(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
I mean I don't know how and where to start. My contact again is 08032863158. Thank you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ochivic: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
5errguru:

You are welcome ma!!
sir please check your mail I sent you a mail
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
ochivic:
sir please check your mail I sent you a mail

I have relied your mail, let me know when once you rectify that, so I can go through it.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Based on the mails received, I will highlight some things on the transcribing gig. Stay tuned.

one love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.