Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged (75144 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / Heartbreaking! Redeem Pastor To Be Hanged For Killing His Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Dshocker(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Where is the story?
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by nenergy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
You were travelling and suddenly stumbled on a friend with a gunshot wound? What are the odds of that? I wish you well.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by yomi007k(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Stegomiah:
No full details and yet it made frontpage
No be all of us get data to visit youtube nw
grin

Give me ur phone number mk I send u data....
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by timidapsin(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
abdulahi001:

Linc the sink story came to mind. prison break.

Hmnn, no much data to stream, please nairalanders with abundant data, what is his offence? There should be better punishment than killing now.
. According to the video the Nigga did nothing.. Than to save a friend's life
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by alexng: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
whats the story?
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Jabioro: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Arin fe se si.. God would Siri grant your freedom
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by bettercreature(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
The guys story doesnt add up at all!!! 'You rescued gunshot victim that is your friend, police linked it to a police officer that was killed.........."

In my expert opinion, the guy may not be 'entirely' guilty but he is not 'innocent', i reckon it was involved in a movement that led to the death of a policeman and although he may not be the killer, he seems to know more about it than he is admitting....... angry
He is an armed robber!it's 100%
His story confirmed it

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by annnikky(f): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
If u're innocent as u claim, nothing will happen to u and God will change ur death sentence to freedom.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Dyt(f): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nigeria police

If you are innocent
May God set you free
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Putting up a video without the transcript is just lazy.

Story sounds very far fetched.

Hard to believe!

He's likely guilty one way or the other
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by djgreenland(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
EXLOVER:
The only thing that can break my heart now, na if my bet cut. Godfobid. Nothing else
Abeg you fit share me code?
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by oluwasheun94(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
The guys story doesnt add up at all!!! 'You rescued gunshot victim that is your friend, police linked it to a police officer that was killed.........."

In my expert opinion, the guy may not be 'entirely' guilty but he is not 'innocent', i reckon it was involved in a movement that led to the death of a policeman and although he may not be the killer, he seems to know more about it than he is admitting....... angry
i think say na only me reason am like dat o
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by ademasta(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
modelmike7:
Full details pls.
....... btw, may justice prevail.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
lucrownt:
I use a java phone, OP kindly transcript and summarize it.. If only the Nigerian Law recognizes the rich... A biased rule of law where the rich gets exonerated...
how can u be using Java phone in 2017? if na play stop am oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by pennywys(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
My data doesn't reach youtube
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
I find it difficult to believe this story. He claimed to have rescued a good friend in the process of traveling to see his parents. How is that even possible? Was he traveling alone that no one else accompanied him? Like someone asked earlier why travel all the way to Ife to treat your friend when he can be treated in Ekiti?

There are two possible explanation to the event. He is either a gang member whose gang was involved in a shoot out with the police or he is an accomplice that is trying to save a friend involved in robbery.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by flexcool131(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Listening.

*modified

"According to him"
He was accused of murder. He left from Ife to see his parents at Ado Ekiti in 2011. When he got there he saw an old friend suffering a gunshot wound, so decided to carry him back to Ife teaching hospital. The police had been watching the whole time. On that same day, a police officer had died around that place so they linked him with the murder. He was condemned to die by hanging on March 13th, 2014. He was in 300L at the time of the incident, a medical student, and still has a lawyer working on the case but believes he'll be set free one day.

If you ask me, I don't believe the story.

Condemned to death by hanging on march 13th, 2014. That means he should be dead by now cuz I'm confused
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by xcesswag(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
EXLOVER:
The only thing that can break my heart now, na if my bet cut. Godfobid. Nothing else
my fellow bet-ter ....we go hit dat jackpot one day
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
flexcool131:

Condemned to death by hanging on march 13th, 2014. That means he should be dead by now cuz I'm confused
People sentenced to death can be left on death row for up to 20 years or even more before they are executed. . .

But as per the story, idk why I feel like the Oau student was lying. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
AskProf:

If you don't have anything to say here, keep it to yourself.

Means we have enough guesses of our own sheybi
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

In my expert opinion, the guy may not be 'entirely' guilty but he is not 'innocent', i reckon he was involved in a movement that led to the death of a policeman and although he may not be the killer, he seems to know more about it than he is admitting....... angry
Exactly!, his side of the story has loopholes.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Cutie09(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
It is well he said he us victim of circumstances. Only God can explain what happened on that day. The question to those judging him here is if he was involve don't you think he will have run away and leave his mate to die. I pray that his dead sentence is overturn it must be tough and hard on his family and parents

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Wallie(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
1. How did the friend got shot?
2. Where's the friend now?
3. Why didn't they seek help in Ado ekiti where the shooting happened?

Sounds like an easy case to prove and disprove.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by JosephCudjoe(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
What transpired in 2011 as posted on nairaland in july 2011...so read below

A part four medical student of Madonna University, Anambra State, Kolade Olajide, and three other students have been arrested by the men of the Ekiti State Police Command for allegedly killing a policeman during a robbery operation at Moferere area of Ado-Ekiti.

The Ekiti State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Olayinka Balogun, said at a press conference where the suspects were paraded in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday, that the deceased, Mr. Olusegun Olufowobi, was shot by the gang around 8:40pm on July 20.

The other suspects are, Blessing Ohworisi, a male student of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti; Ojo Ogundare, a tyre repairer and Miss Sunkanmi Faleye, Ohoworisi’s girlfriend, who is the gang leader.

Faleye, who is a pre-degree student of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo in Ondo State, claimed she was not aware that her boyfriend was a criminal. She added that one of the gang members called her on the telephone and told her that her boyfriend had been shot by a robber.

Faleye, who cried throughout the period of the parade, added that she went to OAUTH to take care of her boyfriend unknown to her he had been involved in robbery.

The CP said, “The policeman was murdered in his apartment at Moferere area of Ado-Ekiti. He engaged the attackers in a gun battle with his service pistol, although he died but he shot and injured one of the hoodlums who is now receiving treatment at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife in Osun State.”

The medical student, confessed to journalists that he and Ojo went with Ohoworisi aka Master Orchestral, to the residence of the deceased for the operation.

The suspect, who claimed to be a former Student of Obafemi Awolowo University, where he met Ohoworisi, said the policeman was not the target. He added that they were returning from a failed operation when they saw shinning lights at the policeman’s residence.

He said the gang leader went in because he thought the person using a generator in the neighbourhood must be a richman.

Olajide explained that he and Ogundare, who accompanied Ohoworisi, heard a gunshot from outside the building where they had waited. He added that the policeman rushed for his pistol with which he shot the leader of the gang.

The policeman was later rushed to hospital where he died, having lost so much blood while the injured gang leader was taken away by his members.

Olajide said they deceived the policemen at different checkpoints and managed to take the injured gang leader to OAUTH where he and others were arrested.

Last Year the Campus was thrown into dissarray following allegations of sexual harassment .

That the university is a catholic based institution, owned by a revered Reverend Monsignor, Emmanuel Edeh, and prides itself as a prized citadel of learning which is also evident in the fees paid by its students, which is in the range of N300,000 to N400,000 is not enough to stop one of its lecturers from conducting a census of the female students of the institution on his bed if they will pass his paper.
Mr Gospel Ajuru , a lecturer in the Pathology department of the Madonna University, Okija has been confirmed to be the type that tests the knowledge of his female students in his bed, and their performance during the duration of the ‘show’ determines what the student gets as score for both his tests and his exams.
Ajuru, according to one of his students who begged for anonymity as she is still being tutored by the randy lecturer has tasted the forbidden fruit of almost all his students, especially those who are afraid of carrying over his course.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by omobritiko: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Na thief gara
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by luckyboss(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Give the details or else get out of my way , let me go and ask Lair Mohammed ..
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
ops next time if u no fit drop the full story here .make u STFUp..........

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Telemon(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
That moment when you know your life ends at a particular day, time becomes gold and you keep dying in your dream every night cry
Are u saying it out of experience?
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by EXLOVER(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
xcesswag:
my fellow bet-ter ....we go hit dat jackpot one day
bro this your talk sweet me wella. We go collect o my brother in arms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover / Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra / Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.