Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged (75143 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / Heartbreaking! Redeem Pastor To Be Hanged For Killing His Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by annnikky(f): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2017
davidif:

WRONG!!!!!!! You are absolutely Wrong! No one arrests you for helping a gun shot victim in the U.S. this pathetic backward thinking seems to be peculiar to Nigeria and other third world countries with poorly trained law enforcement officials. Goodness gracious! What a country! Over here, you are assumed to be innocent until proven guilty beyond REASONABLE DOUBT! You don't just send throw someone because you are suspicious of them.

I never said u get arrested in the US for helping a gunshot victim. I said what they normally do is call the cops or emergency who arrive working minutes. Not just gunshot victims, sometimes there are way u carry gunshot or injured victims that will end up killing them, so they wait for professionals to come carry them . Also cops need to take prints, by the time u start carrying them u have ur prints allover.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by router123(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2017
If you are oau student looking for self contain on RD 7.
Chat me up on 08131360160
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by neocortex: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2017
flexcool131:

Condemned to death by hanging on march 13th, 2014. That means he should be dead by now cuz I'm confused

Nigeria hardly carry out death sentence these days.
He may be in prison for life awaiting execution.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Realhommie(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2017
annnikky:
tongue tongue
Good morning, howdy?

All the while you left my pm's pending, right Issorai
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by omoharry(f): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
greenhulk:
The last time someone got shot and people were watching taking pictures. Some people on nairaland called them heartless for not taking him to the hospital. See where it leads. U don't touch someone with bullet wounds, best thing u can do is call ennegency or the police , even in advanced countries that is what they do. When u try to take someone with gunshot wounds to the hospital or u try to help him, u might get urself in trouble with the police. If the patient does while u r trying to help him u are in trouble, if he doesn't die u can still be in trouble.
Nai be sey the person go just die like that oo.. because this country is hopeless when it comes to saving lives especially in a situation like this..
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by annnikky(f): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2017
Realhommie:
Good morning, howdy?

All the while you left my pm's pending, right Issorai
Am doin gr8 tnx
Wat about u?
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by hon3sty(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2017
cry very sad thing.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Realhommie(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2017
annnikky:
Am doin gr8 tnx Wat about u?
Yw and i'm fine too. Tanx

Oya ans my question. undecided
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
please I need help as regards konga
i don't get
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by annnikky(f): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2017
Realhommie:
Yw and i'm fine too. Tanx

Oya ans my question. undecided
Lol grin
Hw's day goin cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Realhommie(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2017
annnikky:
Lol grin Hw's day goin cheesy
Maybe you enjoy being chased round, right Oh yea

I appreciate ur time though, tanx. wink
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by gudofuck231: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
The guys story doesnt add up at all!!! 'You rescued gunshot victim that is your friend, police linked it to a police officer that was killed.........."

In my expert opinion, the guy may not be 'entirely' guilty but he is not 'innocent', i reckon he was involved in a movement that led to the death of a policeman and although he may not be the killer, he seems to know more about it than he is admitting....... angry

U no be fool and your generations will never be, may god bless your children's children, e think say we be idiots wen u go paste comments n we go de cry? Or u think this is a forum for illiterates?

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by soberdrunk(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
gudofuck231:

U no be fool and your generations will never be, may god bless your children's children, e think say we be idiots wen u go paste comments n we go de cry? Or u think this is a forum for illiterates?

Ameeen ooooo!!!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged by Ayobami7(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover / Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra / Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.