Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic (37859 Views)

Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat And Three Shops To Let Benin City Edo State / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex And 2unit 2bedroom Flat / Abuja Selling: Four Bedroom Semi Finished Duplex With Two Unit Of Self-contained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2018
fabulous85:
nice work bro. can we see pix of the pop work for the flat screen TV. thanks

Yes, here it is

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by fabulous85: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2018
abdulwastecx:

Yes, here it is
wow. lovely thanks
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by PRODUTIM1(m): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Nice work
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2018
Cheee! See house shocked
Why is there no railings in the front of the first floor as indicated on that design sir?

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by podosci(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
4601CE:
Cheee! See house shocked
Why is there no railings in the front of the first floor as indicated on that design sir?
The railings have not been installed. They would be installed at a later date
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good execution as usual Sir.

Thanks for helping with my roof calculation, you are a selfless professional.

Looking forward to collaboration in the near future.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You are welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Here is a short video from the job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5h0cei5Kfc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2018
more video from the foundation of the building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR7MhJ3dIsE
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2018
More updates.
From the kitchen cabinet work

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Ongoing compound interlocks

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by NobodyKnows(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
abdulwastecx:
More updates.
From the kitchen cabinet work
Nice work sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by ceelog(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2018
abdulwastecx:
More

Abdul what paint did you use for the dark brown design running under the upper floor windows and balcony?
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by ceelog(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Lucky you. I had asked for same and he is yet to oblige me. I will keep waiting
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
ceelog:

Lucky you. I had asked for same and he is yet to oblige me. I will keep waiting

That is an anomaly from him, please try again.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Fitbillionairep: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2018
but this place is waterlogged na
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Complete job

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
More poctures

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
More pictures

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
More

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
The house is complete and the two flats at the back have been rented out.

Thank you for all the people that started the journey with us
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fitbillionairep:
but this place is waterlogged na

A waterlogged plot is not a barrier, the most important thing is proper engineering application to whatever soil type we may encounter.

We will build your house no matter how challenging the soil is

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by ceelog(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
abdulwastecx:
More poctures

Very nice job Abdul
Especially the tile works.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by MuyiwaBauntiz: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2019
To construct this type of building on a 60" x 120" plain land will cost approx how much today please?
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
MuyiwaBauntiz:
To construct this type of building on a 60" x 120" plain land will cost approx how much today please?

Send me your mail

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by SAMJOSH1: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
Oga Abdul, please I need your technical knowledge. I want to ask what is the best order to do these; plastering, installing windows, doors and POP.
Please help!
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2020
SAMJOSH1:
Oga Abdul, please I need your technical knowledge. I want to ask what is the best order to do these; plastering, installing windows, doors and POP.
Please help!

I normally do it this way
1. Plastering
2. Installation of windows
3. Pop
4. Tiling
5. Door installation.

Note: it depends on the type of doors. For MDF/HDF doors, door installation should come last after Tillings
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Chekitaut: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2020
abdulwastecx:

I normally do it this way
1. Plastering
2. Installation of windows
3. Pop
4. Tiling
5. Door installation.

Note: it depends on the type of doors. For MDF/HDF doors, door installation should come last after Tillings
Bros, where u dey?
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Chekitaut:
Bros, where u dey?

Baba I dey o
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Chekitaut: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
abdulwastecx:

Baba I dey o
We dey miss u.
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by patnas1990: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2020
First time commenting on your threads sir. You have been an inspiration to me ever since I have been following and learning from threads. I had to comment on this particular project. Beautiful and structurally sound, in depth knowledge of structural engineering. You make us seem like we didn't go to school very well�. God bless and continue to strengthen and provide jobs for you.

Regards
Dedicated student

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland / Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.