Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father (58911 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by exammate: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
The well kept secret to passing Jamb is out!
The ExamMate Jamb cbt software is the answer. Follow these links to get yours;

Desktop/Laptop app: https://esoftcontent.com/downloads.php

Mobile App: https:///nbCV4i
You can also call 08189968809 or visit www.esoftcontent.com

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by ireneblush(f): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
may be she Don chop another man plantain, that's why no send

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by neocortex: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Some people think smiling for the camera means everything is settled.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Burgerlomo: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thisboysef:
Abeg who see dat my charger for here? I don dey fine am since yestarday

No be ya hand you take give am to Bubu when he come borrow am yesterday? shocked
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by REIIGN(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
HandsomeJude:
chaii all those home destroyers will be so mad right now

Una plans no work, make una go find husbands and stop minding other peoples business

I think this is the same point lawlahdey raised few weeks ago and all these teenagers pounced on her due to their own ignorance. They think marriage is same as what they term as "dating".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by VickyRotex(f): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
bayocanny:

Wait! Why all these chelsea sudden advertisement, It seems Roman Abrahmovic just credited your bank account. Anyways, I don't have problem with that just jejely drop some bucks in my account as well.
I dey come ma go get my bank details.

When person no get anything to contribute for this kind thread, wetin person go do? Na to advertise im club!

Proudly CHELSEA!!!!! cool cool cool

If you get Abramovich number, you fit send am o, so that im go fit promote the advert! cool
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by AbusM(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
kateskitty:
So after all the fingering scandal grin and what not, she's still standing with him angry
standing so tall at that. People go learn to mind their business
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by bayocanny: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

When person no get anything to contribute for this kind thread, wetin person go do? Na to advertise im club!

Proudly CHELSEA!!!!! cool cool cool

If you get Abramovich number, you fit send am o, so that im go fit promote the advert! cool
Ehn! So you are a chelsea fan, am coming for you.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by ikemesit4477: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Big Brother Naija evicted housemate ThinTallTony returned to Lagos few hours ago today after he was evicted on Sunday during the live show.

His wife, Laraba has shared an update on her Instagram page welcoming him home and thanking all ThinTallTony's fans.

ThinTallTony's wife maintains her husband is an amazing husband and father, despite the fact that he denied her and their kids over and over again on international TV and publicly made out with one of his fellow housemates, Bisola.

Laraba can't wait for ThinTallTony to come babysit the kids while she takes a break.

The show is over for her man now, she has enabled comments again on her Instagram page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/thintalltonys-wife-welcomes-him-home.html

Guys guess who is next on line for eviction on Sunday!
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by thinkative: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
masonkz post=5t dpn4804578:

Then his wife only should have done the voting for him

Lol

I don't even understand where you are coming from

the obvious truth is that if he had come out clean about his marriage and avoided all the girls on the show, you all would have called him a boring old papa and he wouldn't have lasted this long.

He gave the viewers what they wanted - controversy and sex. unfortunately for him, it wasn't enough. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by CoolFreeday(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
VickyRotex:
I'm gushing too!

But for..............

Chelsea!!!

Chelsea for life! kiss kiss
KTBFFH!!
you're on a long thing.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by daveelly: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mediapace:
He was just giving a deceptive smile grin
The eviction pain am grin

The dream of 25million naira is dead

Go and start kemmening your wife like you did with bnaija housemates

Uncle, get sense small nah....
Which of d housemates wey dem evict, wey e no pain am. The funny (to me) but sad (for u kind, all haters) is that - he didnt get the money, but now isnt on same level as he was. He has sold himself, his talent and creativity. So, no matter what haterz and fools like u post about him, he's actually back with his family. Sadly, you all who were waiting for the worst to happen, like his wife calling d marriage quit, have had ur hateful anticipations cut short. Go and get a life of your own, whatever u do or say wont change or affect a thing.
IT WAS ALL A GAME!!! And he played it the way he thought was comfortable. Who know you

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
awon oniranu, ow will she be pleased with her husband's action.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by bloofol(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
ThinTallTony denied having a family all because of N25Mil, unfortunately he couldn't win the money? Is dat one a family man

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by stukinherdr1222(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
unclezuma:
I see Otapiapia or sniper in somebody's future...

Respect women Dem no go hear...

hahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhaaaa
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by VickyRotex(f): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
CoolFreeday:

you're on a long thing.

Excusez Moi?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by IYANGBALI: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Where will she go before with their two childrens?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nofuckgiven: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
We already know he was an actor before he entered the house so who cares? He was just doing his job I guess. Too bad a reality show is not a movie. undecided
Meanwhile Bally get ready to go home next week,we are also tired of you tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by pressplay411(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Good guy, terrible strategy.
Some times your well thought out plan need to be shared before execution.

TTT should stop coveting his lies with worse lies trying to deny the obvious cos he's fast becoming the most hated contestant ever. He should simply have pleaded the 5th on what transpired between him and Bisola.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
thinkative:

Lol

I don't even understand where you are coming from

the obvious truth is that if he had come out clean about his marriage and avoided all the girls on the show, you all would have called him a boring old papa and he wouldn't have lasted this long.

He gave the viewers what they wanted - controversy and sex. unfortunately for him, it wasn't enough. Simple!

I don't understand. Are you actually saying his philandering with Bisola made the show interesting? Really??

The dude was obviously talented and versatile in so many ways and he always won tasks. Surely, his winning of tasks didn't have anything to do with whether he was married or not.

Besides, this isn't the first time a married/engaged person is going for the big brother house.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by harbibi: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
HandsomeJude:
chaii all those home destroyers will be so mad right now

Una plans no work, make una go find husbands and stop minding other peoples business
I concur nd dt I dash u dis to chill ur brain.. text 6270525 to 791 on AIRTEL NETWORK to get AKPOS JOKES... ... dis one go release ur muscle.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by thinkative: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
masonkz:

I don't understand. Are you actually saying his philandering with Bisola made the show interesting? Really??

The dude was obviously talented and versatile in so many ways and he always won tasks. Surely, his winning of tasks didn't have anything to do with whether he was married or not.

Besides, this isn't the first time a married/engaged person is going for the big brother house.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but most peeps watched the show basically for the philandering.

You can easily deduce from the 'reactions' after the parties compared to the 'reactions' after the tasks. parties, truth or dare games and even diary sessions were more popular than the tasks.

if viewers voted based on how well housemates did at the tasks, TTT would still be in the house.

So YES, its the philandering, kisses, bedtime gropings, suckling of boobs, partying and drunken acts that made the show interesting.

maybe you found the tasks more interesting tho.....
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by CoolFreeday(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

Excusez Moi?
OYO for you o
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Thisboysef(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:

No be ya hand you take give am to Bubu when he come borrow am yesterday? shocked
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Jammiiee(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Sister u need to learn undecided

No be by gra gra... ko gbagidi angry
Selena06:
All was a show for the prize but another woman on my man, no matter the kind of show it is, l go deal with... lipsrsealed
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2017
When we have lost our morality this can be expected
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Jammiiee(m): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Now is
[b]Man = Woman [/b]in all ramifications
omoharry:
why wont you like a wife like that so that when you poo, she will be there to clear the mess up..but if na she do am now..she will see fire..yeye Nigerian men.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by LePrezident(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2017
pressplay411:
Good guy, terrible strategy.
Some times your well thought out plan need to be shared before execution.

TTT should stop coveting his lies with worse lies trying to deny the obvious cos he's fast becoming the most hated contestant ever. He should simply have pleaded the 5th on what transpired between him and Bisola.

Udonmeanit... u mean u sef dey get time watch this thing

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Jammiiee(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Habaaaaaa shocked
ehie:

Please stay off my mentions u idiat, you think whites got where they are by thinking like us Africans, you think that enviroment is ideal to bring up a child, you dont know that their is ehat is called emotional abuse, idiat, go and google urself whether this will constitute an abusive enviroment for rearing children or not. pervert.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Jammiiee(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2017
His name is Okwudili Ombuka, a US born Nigerian and an actor in Hollywood angry
numerouno01:

lmao

who is this niggur u people always use to do common sense memes smiley
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by HARDDON: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
She's maintaining a façade of a wife pleased with her husband's infidelity.

Deceive the gullible ones ma'.

How d mighty has fallen! At d beginning, every1 tot he was d man to beat! But he lost his track n fans wen he strewpidly started denying his famz!
Who does that?

Think d village baba turning his pot in d village , messed him up big time, no thanks to Bisola!

Nxt up : Tbrests

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by miredia(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
ehie:
Peter denied Jesus thrice, TTT denied his wife every day, not only that, He got BJs on live tv and smooched everything in skirt, in other countries, his children would be taken by Child Protective Services, what kind of family are they running, when the woman is in denial, and he frankly can get away with murder.

Weak woman that does not care for the mental health of her children, she is grooming children that will have no role model to look up to, because at home Dad is crap, so they have to look for role models outside from friends and what have u .She should grow a backbone, he is a liability she has her kids and that are worth more that a hundred tall tonys
Madam you're just ranting.
What exactly would you have her do? Divorce? Fight him on social media? Rain insults on social media to appease you guys? What exactly. Do you have a better option for her? Are you going to marry her or father her kids? You are truly funny if you think the man in your house is more sanctimonious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / Pere And Peace's Reaction As Michael Walked Into The Bbnaija House / BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.