Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. (45737 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by abdeiz(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
My fellow nairalanders, I'm a Muslim corper from one of the states in the north central serving in a state in the east.

I'm have a conundrum right now, I was lucky to have the opportunity to change my ppa to a new one because of reasons. I have finally gotten a new ppa but the problem is the accommodation provided for me has a dead person buried in it and I do not feel comfortable at all with that(obviously).

The new ppa have claimed that there isn't any other accommodation left which I highly doubt, problem is they furnished the room and provided other miscellaneous just for me to make my stay very comfortable and I'd feel bad if I turn them down.

I decided to wait till when the next set of Corpers are passing out leaving vacancies abound but my cash situation is tight and I can't wait further.

Note: I could accept them and enjoy the place until I get a another new ppa which I'd have peace of mind but I have conscience and I can't do such.

OR

I should reject the new ppa and manage my current ppa with its damning conditions, exercise patience and suffer for a while till I get a better place?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by ajasbaba(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Your choice brother,

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by babniyen(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Don't accept that. No.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by ITbomb(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Your fear already has given the negative forces powers over you and with that they can take forms in your mind and do their tricks.

Otherwise, you would have just gone in and sleep there.
I can only be concerned if you have already had an unnatural experience in the location.

Overcome your fears and see all negativity dissolve around you and the peace of mind which God has granted they that do his Will will overshadow you.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by abdeiz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
babniyen:
Don't accept that. No.
bro can you give me your reasons, I want to make a well informed decision
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by abdeiz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
ITbomb:
Your fear already has given the negative forces powers over you and with that they can take forms in your mind and do their tricks.

I can only be concerned if you have already had an unnatural experience in the location.

Overcome your fears and see all negativity dissolve around you and the peace of mind which God has granted they that do his Will will overshadow you.

Thank you for your insight, I'd definitely keep it mind

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by TINALETC3(f): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Angelb4: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
O boy, I slept in a room where someone was buried throughout my University, although without knowing. Wetin person no know no dey kill am. I was later told. I advice that you leave once you're aware.

77 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by themonk(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sometimes knowledge begets fear and fear leads you to associate any event in proximity with itself. You are like 20+, my brother since you were born it is very possible you have slept where your ancestors were buried. but since you Don't know, you weren't afraid and you wouldn't associate anything that happens to you with it but as you have come to nairaland to seek advice, a lot of people who are too religious to be realistic would start suggesting you would be a victim of ghosts, vampires or the psycho - religious ones may even say rapists and tell you stories to back it up. Now when you get back, any bad thing that happens you would associate it with the fear you have. if you are psycho - religious too you would tell someone else the version of your own experience which supports the story you were previously told and so the story goes on and on. That is how religion works my brother, stories without evidence.
Dead men are dead till evidence proves they still interact with our physical world. Sleep well brother.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Goldenheart(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Spooky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Emmylyon(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
The dead is dead ,no more power for em

Meanwhile look here

37 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by vizkiz: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Of you have watched evil dead you will run away from that room, house, town and state grin

Seriously speaking bro. That is plain bullshìt, why will you be sharing a room with a deadite? It's not different from sleeping on a grave. Do you believe in the Supernatural? undecided

PS: Ignore these Niggas telling you to stay most of them wil shìt on their pants whenever she hear any movement in the room at midnight. Run bro, run! shocked

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by SoldierofPeace(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
To me o ...i rather sleep outside dan a room under lock n key wit a buried being insyd ...no b me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by fufuNegusi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
FEAR or no FEAR i wouldnt advice even my enemy to do that

Please lets try to have STANDARD in our daily living
and not just take up some poo that comes our way with the excuse we dont have any other choice
when we actually do.... undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by oladimejiX: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Horror movie things

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by babyfaceafrica: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
So because dead body is there..so what?..na you kill am?......abeg stay there!!!

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Mizk(f): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
grinfor someone like me who doesn't believe in the supernatural I'd stay there, Afterall the dead is conscious of nothing, they don't hsve a mind of thier own therefore they can't harm you, you aren't the one who murdered the person and you have a goal, so don't let something as insignificant as that hold you back

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by KINGwax007(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
RIP in advance bro

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by messenger4891: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
my dear you have started creating a negative image in your subconscious being.please clear such image from your mind and enjoy ur new PPA.you are a graduate ,some certain things should not come to your mind,abi na u kill d person?
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by louisv(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Don't think I would be comfortable too

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by ChiefSweetus: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is why i don't waste my time going to church.

You are a christian, why are you afraid? Isn't your God bigger than a dead somebody? Or didnt your bible tell you that the dead have no power over the living?

If you are an atheist, why should you be afraid of the supernatural? Or are you a superstitious atheist??

Would it make a difference if you didn't know?

Now, what if you find out today that the house you've grown up in is the burial site of a million dinosaurs and cavemen and warriors?

Call me irreverent, but I'd shït on a grave and sleep in a coffin, don't mean shït to me.

Don't be afraid of your own imagination, your mind holds the power and key to EVERYTHING in life.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
how did you get to know of the dead body?
whoever mentioned that no try at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by tosyne2much(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Was it in the room or compound?
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by GogetterMD(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why not kuku collect a shed in a cemetery?

6 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by AngelicBeing: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
ITbomb:

cool

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
smh nothing go do u
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Roon9(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
If you consider the number of people that has ever walked on earth and the limited land mass available, you will discover that every single spot on earth is arguably someone's burial site.

If there's no glaring tomb I don't see anything wrong with it.

22 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by grandstar(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
The dead can't harm you . eccl 9:5,10.

They are conscious of nothing at all

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by chloride6: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
I beg you in the name of God, don't try that! How can you even think about it.

Ask yourself the question, why was a person buried in a room. Why?

If you have the answer, sleep there.

If you don't, move and move fast.

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by tripoli007(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
my guy abeg sleep in peace ,did you kill the person dey buried there .. my great grandfather's burial site ,happens to fall in the entrance of my room at my family house ..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.