Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. (45732 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by lawalosky(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Let me consult my ORACLE first........
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by tspun(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Benekruku(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Did you kill the dead?

Re u telling me you can pass the night on a grave you know nothing about what killed him?

Please sleep there....the dead is gone and decayed.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by jeromzy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
God have not given to u the spirit of fear,but of love,power and a sound mind.overcome ur fears and take a decision which u feel is best for u.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Yippsy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Was the dead body buried in d room abi in the compound? Cus me iyam not understanding. And why being scared? Abi na u kill am. Lolzs. Ur choice broda. If u not confortable i advise u change again. Cus as for me once am not comfortable to sleep somewere my mind wont be at rest.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by kingsmaila(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Go to Corpers lodge or look for a substitute.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Dom2020: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Guy. What's ur business with the dead.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Don't mind all the "brave" guys saying there's nothing to it.

Personally, i won't be able to sleep a wink

What if in the middle of the night, the cold hands of a ghost starts caressing you and you feel it's your GF?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
It doesn't matter.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Imoobot(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Oga, you are just worrying over nothing. if i may ask you how is the dead body disturbing you. Are you in any way related to him?(dead body) If your answers are no, please pack in there and have fun. After all you are not better than those mutual attendance.

NOTE: FEAR is simply False Evidence Appearing Real.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by speezyWears: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
The Dead is dead and gone.

Enjoy, relax and bring your babe.

Au re voir.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Blessograo(f): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Please don't take it, instead you can stay with any friend around, besides you don't want it either and you can never be comfortable in that room for as long as you remain there, also any problem you come across in life you will relate it to the room even if it's not the case. You are also a Muslim and I'm a Christian and u think your religion allows you to do your prayers pure and that room is the opposite of pure meaning it's unclean. Besides it's Nigeria anyone can do anything for money at this time. You should know better tho. Even your parents will not do that, think about it

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by femolii: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dont stay there bcs the dead person is not ur relation n u dont know d cause of his death.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Eazybay(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Well my grandad's grave is directly under an orange tree and almost every1 is eager to grab dat kool spot and even sleep overnyt.. There's nothing to it
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by wacoj(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
The truth is, assuming you weren't told or informed that someone was buried there, there wouldn't
have been any reason for you to worry or any atom of fear in you.

In as much as, I believe there is no really problem sleeping there, I will advise you to leave the place
cos the fear is already in you. You will always have a reason to be afraid all nights.

I will never knowingly sleep in a room where someone was buried even if it is someone related to me.
NEVER NEVER except if I'm not the only one sleeping there.

Pls leave the room!!
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
ITbomb:
Your fear already has given the negative forces powers over you and with that they can take forms in your mind and do their tricks.

Otherwise, you would have just gone in and sleep there.
I can only be concerned if you have already had an unnatural experience in the location.

Overcome your fears and see all negativity dissolve around you and the peace of mind which God has granted they that do his Will will overshadow you.
GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER I NEVER KNEW WE STILL HAVE PEOPLE THAT CAN MAKE SENSIBLE COMMENT HERE ON NAIRALAND. BECAUSE, MOST PEOPLE THAT MAKE COMMENTS HERE ON NAIRALAND DON'T THINK BEFORE THEY TYPE, INSTEAD THEY TYPE BEFORE THEY THINK.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by segunkass(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Since your mind is against it, just leave there peacefully, least if u stay there it will be series of nightmare upon nightmare
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by AuroraB(f): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
The people urging you to not mind that won't be there if anything negative happens
Find an alternative. You can not be yourself in there

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Ezemarcel(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
This is why i don't waste my time going to church.

You are a christian, why are you afraid? Isn't your God bigger than a dead somebody? Or didnt your bible tell you that the dead have no power over the living?

If you are an atheist, why should you be afraid of the supernatural? Or are you a superstitious atheist??

Would it make a difference if you didn't know?

Now, what if you find out today that the house you've grown up in is the burial site of a million dinosaurs and cavemen and warriors?

Call me irreverent, but I'd shït on a grave and sleep in a coffin, don't mean shït to me.

Don't be afraid of your own imagination, your mind holds the power and key to EVERYTHING in life.
u re a fool... Did u really read before commenting?.. Who told u he is a Christian.... If u don't go to church then u must b very foolish

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Take a day to heal from the lies you have told yourself and the ones that have been told to you.

Were you the one that killed the dead that got you scared?
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Young03(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
See u oga corper

come to benin city n u will realise that almost every house here has a person buried inside it

even the one i vacat n d one iam living now has it

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by buffalowings: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
quick money

the dead still has its use

just exhume it for rituals

or you don't want to be rich
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
If you don't want to receive konk u better not knack kpekus in that room
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Mikee7(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
abdeiz:
My fellow nairalanders, I'm a Muslim corper from one of the states in the north central serving in a state in the east.

I'm have a conundrum right now, I was lucky to have the opportunity to change my ppa to a new one because of reasons. I have finally gotten a new ppa but the problem is the accommodation provided for me has a dead person buried in it and I do not feel comfortable at all with that(obviously).
Untop all the people who have died in nigeria you'd never know if where you are that there is dead body buried. I say pray and accept it.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Osasnidas(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
only reason to fear is when your conscience is tainted or not clean.. my grandfather was buried in his bedroom.. thats where i sleep day n night.. there are only ghost if you make it true.. but its all ur choice
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by madgoat(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
The dead will haunt you grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nathan2016: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
You gave the corper the best answer ..KUDOS.....Some people claim religious but na dem de superstitious pass and it brings me to wonder y they are religious.....If my God can not do what I cannot do for myself, then why is he my GOD

ChiefSweetus:
This is why i don't waste my time going to church.

You are a christian, why are you afraid? Isn't your God bigger than a dead somebody? Or didnt your bible tell you that the dead have no power over the living?

If you are an atheist, why should you be afraid of the supernatural? Or are you a superstitious atheist??

Would it make a difference if you didn't know?

Now, what if you find out today that the house you've grown up in is the burial site of a million dinosaurs and cavemen and warriors?

Call me irreverent, but I'd shït on a grave and sleep in a coffin, don't mean shït to me.

Don't be afraid of your own imagination, your mind holds the power and key to EVERYTHING in life.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
My grandfather was buried in his bedroom. Same room I slept in ever time my family and I travelled to the village.

The day I found out, I still slept in there that night and some until we left the village. He's dead, what's he gonna do?!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nathan2016: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
And you that goes to church but end up cursing people is going to the right place.. clap yourself..you just wasted your live going to church becos you clearly didnt learn anything from there.... A good christain who attends church will look for a way to encourage the guy to be more spiritually involved by going to church rather than calling him a fool....YOU Faill and for that....YOUR NAME IS NOT IN THE GOOD BOOK..OYA EKWENSU...COME COLLECT ONE OF YOUR CHILD grin grin grin grin grin
Ezemarcel:
u re a fool... Did u really read before commenting?.. Who told u he is a Christian.... If u don't go to church then u must b very foolish

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by cnonyechi(f): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
abdeiz:
My fellow nairalanders, I'm a Muslim corper from one of the states in the north central serving in a state in the east.

I'm have a conundrum right now, I was lucky to have the opportunity to change my ppa to a new one because of reasons. I have finally gotten a new ppa but the problem is the accommodation provided for me has a dead person buried in it and I do not feel comfortable at all with that(obviously).

The new ppa have claimed that there isn't any other accommodation left which I highly doubt, problem is they furnished the room and provided other miscellaneous just for me to make my stay very comfortable and I'd feel bad if I turn them down.

I decided to wait till when the next set of Corpers are passing out leaving vacancies abound but my cash situation is tight and I can't wait further.

Note: I could accept them and enjoy the place until I get a another new ppa which I'd have peace of mind but I have conscience and I can't do such.

OR

I should reject the new ppa and manage my current ppa with its damning conditions, exercise patience and suffer for a while till I get a better place?

my Bro that place is graveyard and a normarl human being doesnt sleep on a grave, think about it.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by yinkslinks(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
What will happen if u sleep in the room?
abdeiz:

The new ppa have claimed that there isn't any other accommodation left which I highly doubt, problem is they furnished the room and provided other miscellaneous just for me to make my stay very comfortable and I'd feel bad if I turn them down.

I decided to wait till when the next set of Corpers are passing out leaving vacancies abound but my cash situation is tight and I can't wait further.

Note: I could accept them and enjoy the place until I get a another new ppa which I'd have peace of mind but I have conscience and I can't do such.

OR

I should reject the new ppa and manage my current ppa with its damning conditions, exercise patience and suffer for a while till I get a better place?
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Please don't sleep with dead body oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.