Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' (71815 Views)

Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It / Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by chie8: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Controversial senator Dino while introducing himself at senate plenary today said his name is Dino Melaye,a very authentic ABU graduate.He said......

"My name is Dino Melaye, representing Kogi West and a VERY AUTHENTIC GRADUATE of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria"

Senator Dino Melaye says at Senate plenary on Tuesday.

This man eeeh!Him no get chill for anybody

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/name-is-dino-melayea-very-authentic-abu.html?m=1

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by tunderay(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
By the time Sahara reporter finished with him, we will see how he will be introducing himself.

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by ESDKING: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Any controversy to tear APC members into pieces is a welcome development. Una sabi.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by thesicilian: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am more interested in what he said after that than how he introduced himself .

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Aliyeous(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
U ar on ur own DINOsaur

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Kondomatic(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunderay:
By the time Sahara reporter finished with him, we will see how he will be introducing himself.
Sahara reporters are all mouth no action.

All they do is leak, leak and leak and in the end, the accused will walk away free.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by SalamRushdie: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunderay:

Even apostle Suleman they couldn't finish with Na Dino wey no get shame dem fit ?

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by ExAngel007(f): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lets wait and see

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by bettercreature(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
How can this man be 43yrs he looks like a 65yrs old man

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by NextGovernor(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunderay:

Dino Melaye isn't moved by these Sahara lies. No concrete evidence to show yet.
1. As far as I am concerned carryover doesn't mean you didn't graduate or wouldn't make you not to graduate.
2. The senate website update. So Dino who is 43 years old finished his Secondary and University in 1970. That's about 47 years ago above his age.

Take him to court not all these name rubbishing method.

The last time I checked the Dino they are even doing this to has no integrity to keep becos na Agbaya already. They are just wasting there time.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Annie939(f): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm Nigeria which way my people
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by bettercreature(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
ESDKING:
Any controversy to tear APC members into pieces is a welcome development. Una sabi.
Lol it will affect you indirectly
You should always pray for the government

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by PetrePan(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Shattered country!!..so much controversy within the lawmaker..in just one country

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by tunderay(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Even apostle Suleman they couldn't finish with Na Dino wey no get shame dem fit ?
My brother, dem still dey on top him case o. You remember what they say that internet never forget, people will always refer to the issue.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Larryfest(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
PetrePan:
Shattered country!!..so much controversy within the lawmaker..in just one country
And one begin to wonder if there is so much of controversies from uptop like this what do you now expect from the masses down below? This country is really something else.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Dino Baby!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Judolisco(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
You r no coward my senator

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by emmasege: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Even though Dino can be sometimes childish in words and conduct, he's still better than that sycophant that once represented Kogi West (i.e. Smart Adeyemi).

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by naijacentric(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
its obvious he dint graduate why is he tryin so hard to defend himself yeye saraki house boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by mccoy47(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lol.
Initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by 5starmilitant: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Suleiman's accusation is no longer working, now they want to use Dino to distract Nigerians. Oti baje.

Dino=6
Sowore= 1
cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Shiitposter: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
He needed a paper for just that sentence of two lines

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Jokerman(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lol.... Dino, dem think say you be Buhari wey no get common Waec.... cool

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by emmykk(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunderay:

My friend Dino Melaye is a graduate of ABU Zaria,sahara reporter once posted he didnt attend that school,later they confused people with second semester result and throw shade at hiS year of graduation by doing screen shot of 1970 from senate website.

if you are not following the news or dont know what is going on just keep quite and stop fooling yourself with your post.

He strongly believe he went to ABU,sahara reporter should either prove him wrong or bring other incriminating episido.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Some people derive happiness when they see others go through pain and misery. it is easier to destroy than to build. Nigerians and "pull him down syndrome" are inseparable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by abdulaz: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
The national assembly...

I heard they even pad certificate too.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by doctokwus: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Despite his showboating,he has aged in just a few days of this saga breaking.
See his blood shot eyes due to lack of sleep and the increased number of aging ridges on his face.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by martooski(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
bettercreature:
Lol it will affect you indirectly You should always pray for the government
Like the type of prayer APC offered for PDP ba

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by SageTravels: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
LOLZZZZZZZZ
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by vicmela(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
they r after u after magu saga. u will win dem

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.