Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Admin And Logistic Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Admin And Logistic Officer (1746 Views)

Logistic Officer Opening In Ibadan At Www.foodruns.ng / Vacancy For Logistic Officer - Lagos / Freightliner Logistics Services Limited Job In Lagos For A Logistic Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin And Logistic Officer by skiguy123(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Requirements.
B.Sc/HND with minimum of lower division.
Must have done NYSC
Must be able to use Microsoft Office(word, Excel, Power Point)
Must be able to manipulate data using Vlook-up and Pivot table.
Must have interest in sales and marketing.

Salary is #80,000.

interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using ''Vlook-up" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Admin And Logistic Officer by AdonisGodwin: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
pls whats the location??
Re: Admin And Logistic Officer by maxwell767(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
skiguy123:
Requirements.
B.Sc/HND with minimum of lower division.
Must have done NYSC
Must be able to use Microsoft Office(word, Excel, Power Point)
Must be able to manipulate data using Vlook-up and Pivot table.
Must have interest in sales and marketing.

Salary is #80,000.

interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using ''Vlook-up" as the subject of the mail.

I smell GNLD
Re: Admin And Logistic Officer by SoftWorking(f): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
maxwell767:

I smell GNLD
lawal4uconnect@gmail.com is not GNLD.
he works for uconnect. Have attended an interview from sending application to the email address and I also got to meet him in person.

4 Likes

Re: Admin And Logistic Officer by FrostGiant: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
just got invited.. I stay in Owerri and the interview is schedule for tomorrow, how do I make it now eh?? this people should always give 4 days interval for the applicant to prepare well and come over. Lagos is far and its not something u rush..

pls someone help me with lawals number leme call him and explain things. I can't make it before 9am tomorrow.
Re: Admin And Logistic Officer by apollo13(m): 1:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Send him a mail

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Assistant / A Show Of Shame From The Federal Ministry Of Health, Nigeria. / Just Got This Now,,who Else Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.