Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) (45931 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Bidemi Kosoko And Her Husband (Wedding Introduction Photos) / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Ovokoo: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Bidemi kosoko and daughter of veteran Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko has subtly responded to the allegation that she is sleeping with another woman's husband. In this case, Rasq Omotoyossi who is married to Bose Alao Omotoyossi.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR5iQmOAE9J/?taken-by=bidemi_kosoko

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/bidemi-kosoko-responds-husband-snatching-allegations/

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by SexyNairalander: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
booked

meanwhile

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Young03(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ah Dont give a damn fork
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by brunofarad(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why is there many stories about girls snatching married men these days?

Are married men the new trend now ?

Not swag boys again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Akshow: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
"people who knows me" yeye de worry una. Shameless, bleached out., phat, attention seeking hos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by vizkiz: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
If she snatched your husband, then it means she is better than you. Why don't you up your game and get your husband back undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Mrvitan: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Really
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by policy12: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Op no be only me see that part they call her olosho in that tweet?

9 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Her English though embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by lonelydora: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Married Celebs and their wahala.

Even in Port Harcourt, married women cheat more than single girls. I think the 'Seven women to one man' era is here with us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by noah24(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hu go chop beans?

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Factfinder1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
sad
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by weedtheweeds: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Are you sure the girl is an actress? Men, that girl spells like a primary 2 pupil. Publicy ? people who know me knowS me well?

Please, I am having a headache already.

It proves why snatching is the only way she got to the top of her game

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Emmylyon(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pishor of them having sexx or idonbiliv the accusers
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by pharmadoctor(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Obviously she isn't innocent

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by yhermmie(f): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
hmmmn
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by shadrach77: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
;DYou don't do shait. Look at the razz language the goat is using. Shows her class cry kiss

5 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by IamAirforce1: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
This proud foool

Many times she got humiliated due to her arrogance

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by MrGreenMavro: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
IRONY OF LIFE : A CELESTIAL church member saying : --"IMAGINE IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES''
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by oviejnr(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ok, but no comment. I can see the person under me have something to say! grin grin
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Awon olosho
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by yinkslinks(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
She no dey shiiit? Mess nko? Na wa oooo
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by MARKone(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
brunofarad:
Why is there many stories about girls snatching married men these days?

Are married men the new trend now ?

Not swag boys again?

Recession. The ministry must move, any which way.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by foyeks2001(f): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
cheap publicity to who Bose Alao? look at this Papa fame help me become famous...an average actress talking trash....where was this small girl when Bose Alao was really into acting then, loved her acts..I'm sure her hubby asked her to stop

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
If she snatched your husband, then it means she is better than you. Why don't you up your game and get your husband back undecided

Na so? lol na wa

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
Her English though embarassed

Might be a typo cool
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Are you sure the girl is an actress? Men, that girl spells like a primary 2 pupil. Publicy ? people who know me knowS me well?

Please, am having a headache already.

It proves why snatching is the only way she got to the top of her game

Yeah.. her dad is an actor too

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This proud foool

Many times she got humiliated due to her arrogance

Her english na disaster grin grin Something i noticed about yoruba women is many are arrogant and despite how beautiful God made them some will still use the beauty to do olosho when they can easily find a single man to settle with and stop all this rubbish. I think the girl is lying.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Gets G-Wagon As Birthday Gift [PICS] / Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) / Flavour As A Striper In Bikini In An Animated Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.