Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2110756 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by costal(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Baba na u big oo son of thunder
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Niyinoble: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Nice Story OP, I had advice u create an ebook from this thread, its gonna go a long way, alll the best anyways....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
bro, ah get Beatrice number na....need her?

Eh! Beatrice? Nba nù. She go wreck havoc to ma life... grin grin Bianca nkọ?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the mention TheblessedMAN.. evajael come o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Handsome thiefcheesy I laugh in japanesegrin

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
I can bet with my two pendulum balls that bella is bianca's sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by missyadorable(f): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
In reality,With 2 million naira,You should leave that environment completely
Relocate to a new place,start up a business and leave the past behind
But well,its just a story

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by vickodedon(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Guy u try
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Godfather1832(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Dem mama tell dem say u steal her property or money be dat o.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by 1marking(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hadampson:
Seconded.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ay04z(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
gud job continue boss...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jummiepearl(f): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
I doff my gele for you jare...

thanks for d update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by LaweezyJR: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
oyaaaaa Naw Yhu Dae kill my spirit
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hadampson:

Pendulum balls? grin.. I always come here to laugh... Jésù!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
GindoX:

Pendulum balls? grin.. I always come here to laugh... Jésù!
Na so bro
Those balls undergo S.H.M every minute
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by vickodedon(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oh my broda darous. I thought it was only AMADIOHA that was f*cking up until i read ur story.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by OlaDapxon(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wow... Stated on Friday, now I'm here... You mak me wanna start writing ,my brother. God bless you for helping me kill boredom. TheBlessedMan
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hdanny(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
wow, finally i can now reveal my humble sef on this fun ride
no more using mask__ds is my real face oo grin grin

can't believe i just started reading ds tory yesterday, bro u,v got a wonderful piece here, may ur days be long

patiently waiting for the next update in HIGH ANTICIPATION
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by huntsman007(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bros TBM, i hail oo.
. darous get swag oo. #ee don use style style comot 'DAB'(d mummies) for him life. and already introducing 'd newbies'
.issoryt.
u beta share with us now so d repercussion wont be much on u in d nearest future..
#ur humble Dj
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
All these plenty comment never do to update? Gahd of thunder de oh. Beware
My legs are crossed waiting for update. Thanks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
iamomario:
All these plenty comment never do to update? Gahd of thunder de oh. Beware
My legs are crossed waiting for update. Thanks
bro no mind my lazy self jare. Ah go do the needful soon. Thanx alot

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
bro no mind my lazy self jare. Ah go do the needful soon. Thanx alot
ah see you bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by eazykolobo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
TheblessedMan...watz d name of dat shoppin mall 4 eleweran sef coz d last time I saw d buildin, it was stil unda construction.....9ce job bro...bt u don make us to wait long naw
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
eazykolobo:
TheblessedMan...watz d name of dat shoppin mall 4 eleweran sef coz d last time I saw d buildin, it was stil unda construction.....9ce job bro...bt u don make us to wait long naw
cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by damilolipop(m): 3:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Theblessedman you've really done a nice job, wehdone sir! but do u have to f**k every pussy? thanksf
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2017
ah dae greet theblessedman

yhu go sumbori naw ooo

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tojahh(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2017
Ah tell yew, thunder fire karma and fate, in fact fire jide left scrutom sac.

Nike omon mummy...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by donteanz(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2017
TBM is a f**ker for greatness, incase una no know. If you notice the story line carefully, you'll see what i am seeing(when ever he engages in sexcapades with anything in skirt(b*tch*s), he suffers the consequences for a little while and in the long run, the outcomes are always in his favour).
Take for example his ordeal with DORIS, on the long run, he became a baba Ibeji, with beatrice, the Bobo barge 2M
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2017
donteanz:
TBM is a f**ker for greatness, incase una no know. If you notice the story line carefully, you'll see what i am seeing(when ever he engages in sexcapades with anything in skirt(b*tch*s), he suffers the consequences for a little while and in the long run, the outcomes are always in his favour).
Take for example his ordeal with DORIS, on the long run, he became a baba Ibeji, with beatrice, the Bobo barge 2M

Ahahag, does that mean he should continue fvcking?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by herlarho(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2017
bro if u don't want the gwad of thunder to fire u, pls continue. Na joke I day o abeg continue ooooo.....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Streetmade(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Oya make we see wetin go happen
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by engrrichie92(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
GindoX:
If u reside in Ikenne, halla or whatsapp me for friendship. Someone serious, preferably female... May thunder fire boredom. 07032650520 grin

Konji na Bastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.