Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2111855 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by UltimateDayg: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
I knew this will happen!!!! A guy that is still using shango in this era!!!! Your update is slow because shango dey use 2G network it has no WLAN with only BT version 1.0 and shango can do mago mago as a Nigerian guy.........i'll implore TBM to upgrade to ZEUS ........very fast, 4G network, never fails when you need thunder to fire your enemies yansh, WLAN supported and BT version 5 with processor of QUALCOM SNAPDRAGON, free and fair no mago mago!!!! Beat that shango

more grease to your elbow........just a new nairalander

and dont think i joined because of you but for the sake of NAIRA in the land (NAIRA-LAND) You know say i love money.

5 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by UltimateDayg: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
I knew this will happen!!!! A guy that is still using shango in this era!!!! Your update is slow because shango dey use 2G network it has no WLAN with only BT version 1.0 and shango can do mago mago as a Nigerian guy.........i'll implore TBM to upgrade to ZEUS ........very fast, 4G network, never fails when you need thunder to fire your enemies yansh, WLAN supported and BT version 5 with processor of QUALCOM SNAPDRAGON, free and fair no mago mago!!!! Beat that shango

more grease to your elbow........just a new nairalander

and dont think i joined because of you but for the sake of NAIRA in the land (NAIRA-LAND) You know say i love money. grin

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
TheBlessdMan Darousmart Emmanuel the thunderous decendant of Spartacus... Weh don sir.
We are greeting you from the high places with burnt pop corn in a bowl reserved for thore that quotes the whole story.
For all I think, this story wil finish in 2018.. By that time Darous Jnr would be busy belching Doris' twins. Joke would go on and become a reknowned nun and Nike would miraculously carry a baby girl, from ur arsey plunge and Darous Jnr will beging his sexcapade from her Shangoic kitten.... And blah blah blah...
Just update already before I start saying Gabriel Jesus is the son of Mary the bae of Joseph Bertomeu
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yellow237(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
nairalanders our patience no get class,I.think we should be giving award for the most patient people on earth.cos I can't see a reason how person could be able to read a story here from beginning to the end without loosing interest.can't even remember when I started reading this story.chaaiii FADA LAWD come help ur people.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adeseun22(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
TBM, come and update na. abi sango no gree you ni?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Princehollex(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
No any update about joke again
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hypnotic(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
meanwhile check out our store, we have some cool discounts this Christmas

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/christmas-deals/
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Merry Xmas and a Happy new year in Advance to all my famz. Wishing you guys more of it. Amen.

Dedicated to honourable356. We both know why you deserve this.

108. COUNTLESS.

"Yea! Lets go!!!!...time for a little pay back b!tch!" I screamed out loud reffering the latter part of my statement to Adedoyin as I turned the car around and began heading for home. Chioma was all smiles as she appears to be enjoying herself.

I didn't feel any iota of guilt or of caution as to what I was embarking on.

Come to think of it, what would you have done? Assuming you were in my shoes?

Firstly, Adedoyin and I are now nothing but practical enemies.

Secondly, its been long since I last had sex. Sex with Adedoyin has variably depended on whenever she have time for me which sadly is as low as twice in a month or thrice at most.

Basically have been sex starved and knowing what a sex addict I am, I still managed to remain faithful to Adedoyin during those trying times.

We have three house helps in our big mansion and two of them are pretty ladies and matured as well. I could have taken my chances with them but I decided not to.

Again, as I happens to be the C.E.O of our company, you should know a lot of female staffs are working under me, while noticeably, most of them are eagerly ready to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to please their handsome boss but I also decided to be professional in that area also.

What have been through in this last few years of my life is what some people went through in two lifetimes but as a staunch son of thunder, I'm still in one piece. Am still me.

Now you see why I had no other choice than to throw caution out the window and agree happily to Chioma's 'lets go fvck ourself' offer. Besides, fortunately for us, my wife is away on one of her cancer treatment trips. So we're practically free to do whatever we wish to before the next two days when Adedoyin will presumably be back.

Few Hours Later,

We got home and the first thing I did after entering the house with Chioma ambling closely from behind me was summon the three househelps and gave them a 2days off. They thanked me very happily before taking their leave even though I noticed that Anabell, the less-pretty one wasn't entirely okay with the whole off thing but thats not a concern to me. Abi wetin concern K.G 2 with Biology textbook?

"are you frankly sure your wife won't be coming home anytime soon?" Chioma asked me inside the master bedroom few moments after the househelps have left the house.

Putting down the Goldberg bottle in my hand, I replied, "ofcos, she won't be back till next tomorrow." I answered and slowly began to UnCloth myself.

"not that am scared o, or anything like that, but just to be on the safer side I think you...."

"I should confirm from her?" I cut in and completed her statement for her.

"exactly....you never can predict that woman."

"hmm...okay." I picked my phone and placed a call to Adedoyin's foreign number. She picked after the second trial.
"hello....love..." I tried sounding more romantic.

"love?...what weed are you smoking under that hot sun in Nigeria Darous?" She asked with a tone of sarcasm.

"what makes you say that l..o.."

"don't flatter me please!" She snapped angrily from the other end. "just tell me why you are calling me..."

It took me 5secs to get my voice back to respond. "erm...e..rm, just want to ask when you'll be back...thats all..."

"I don't know...is that why you're calling me at this hour?" She asked with more furiousity in her voice.

"yes, but when will you be back?"

"are your eardrums faulty? Or which part of I-don't-know you don't understand?"

"but thats not an answer to my question na?"

"am afraid thats the only one you going to get from me...dear dummy." I was silent for some minutes contemplating on whether to end the call or not until her voice sounded again. "do me a favour please..."

"whats that?" I asked with a curious laden voice.

"am kind of pretty busy here. Press the red button please. That shouldn't be hard for you right?"

Hearing that, I just dropped the phone on the alluminium table medial the room and walked over to Chioma who was busy with a wine cup in her hand.

"what'd she say?" She asked.

"she said she doesn't know. But nothing to worry about." I said with a boast of confidence and smile.

"you sure? Cos I'd hate to get in the cross-fire of your sick married life."

"I thought you asking me to bring you here meant you were willing to take the risks?"

"well lets just hope I don't end up regretting it....and...."

Quickly silencing her with my index finger on her lips, "sshhh....lets get started...my d!ck is throbbing bad right now..."

"oh! poor you..." She replied with a smile and drew me in for an embrace. And it was then that I noticed that the screen of my phone was on. Reaching for it and after checking it, I discovered that the call to Adedoyin was still ongoing.

"argh! Sh!t!....am fvcked!"

"no...that should be my line.....am the one that needs to be bleeped." Chioma stated obviously ignorant of whats happening.

"hello....hello...are you there?" I queried into the phone but got no reply.

"who's that?" Chioma asked as I continue talking to the phone but still got no reply. After several attempts and futility was the end result, I ended the call and released a deep sigh hoping Adedoyin hadn't listened on my conversation with Chioma who was waiting patiently for me to come and attend to her.

"its nothing dear..." I dropped the phone on the glass table medial the room and approached Chioma slowly.

"are you sure?"

Placing her palms on my abs, I kissed her and replied. "trust me..." She smiled and reciprocated the kissing gesture.

"Darous....you know we need to work up a plan." She suddenly asked after the kissing has ended.

"what plan? Are we robbing a bank?" I asked amusingly and tried replacing my lips on hers but she refused.

"this is a serious issue Darous. Am not joking." She stated assertively with a frown look.

"how serious.?" I asked still with a nonchallant behaviour as I was still in the mood for sex.

"very serious."

"really?"

"yes. Or how long do you think it will take her to get tired of your useless self and send you out? What do you think she's planning for you out there each time she spent away from you?"

"now you're talking like my mother."

"and thats because am after your wellbeing..." Her tone portrayed nothing but sincerity and that brought out a little seriousness in me.

Holding her face by the cheeks I said, "Chy, wait...by 'she' you mean Adedoyin?" That sounded more of a question than statement.

With a scoff, she said, "no...my grandma...its like you're not even taking this seriously like I am. Forget it." She ended with a tone of disappointment and shifted away from my hold.

A momentary silence followed and I realised by her behaviour that have offended her. So I marched to her and held up her gaze.

"how do you expect me to take anything seriously when am here staring at a nak3d priceless jewel? Eh?"

With a seething look she said, "so you can't think straight at the sight of sex?" She asked with a smirk.

"exactly!" I lamented in a randy tone. "anything beautiful like this body of yours will always win me over anytime anyday." I flattered and her cheeks turned red as she blushed away from my gaze.

"so what do we do now?" She asked faintly.

"Chy, trust me. I appreciate your concern. But until I satisfy my d!ck's desires, nothing good can flow into my brain." Rubbing my palms against her laps I continued. "or does that makes me a bad person?"

"no.." She shook her head sideways. "it just makes you the most sex-controlled idiot I've ever seen." She hitted my crotch playfully and wrapped her fingers around my d!ck with an inviting look.

It was time for me and Chioma to take the center stage. I lifted her delicate frame in my arms and carried her up from the bed. I laid her down inside the middle of the giant bed and returned to kissing her. She moaned as I let my tongue swerve around her tongue, before my mouth swallowed it up and gently sucked on it.

My hand went down her tight stomach and slid underneath her pants where I encountered her nak3d pusea. She was dripping wet and so incredibly soft and smooth. My finger slid easily inside, making her moan again.

"oh! yea...thats it baby..." She was very tight, much tighter than the first time I forked her.

I took off my singlet and kicked away my pants and boxers. Then I removed Chioma’s bra and pant, so we were both completely nak3d in the room.

Goddamn it, Chioma is really a sexy goddess.
She had a beautiful little pusea that my eyes could feast on for days without bulging and a cute round butt that begged to be touched. But the most beautiful of it all was her sweet smile and her inviting eyes.

"enough of the romantic stare Darous...I need your d!ck inside me like 20mins ago." She laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide before beckoning me to take my place between them. I wasn't ready to let her repeat her statements so I took my konji and rubbed its head between her pusea lips, covering it with her slippery juices.

Then I eagerly placed it at her tight entrance.

“You sure you want to do this Chy?” I asked and she nodded.

“Fvck me!!, Darous....don't make me wait any longer!” She cried into my ears with a great level of zest.

I took my cork and pushed in. Chioma squeaked, as my 8 inches konji brutally entered her. I pushed down until all of my card was inside her P.O.S. I held her close and gave her body time to get used to the size of my d!ck.

“oh! Yea..that feels good..." She said and I lovingly kissed her pouty red lips and slowly began to retract my d!ck. She held me tight; as if she was afraid I might pull out. She looked at me with an intense look of longing. She whimpered again when I pushed back in again and again. Her whimpers became moans and after a while, her pelvis began to move against my pushes. Bit by bit I started to increase the force in every attack I launched against her pusea, pushing deeper, harder and pushing faster. Soon I was forking her without refraining anymore.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
109. COUNTLESS

Every time I thought I could move, she seemed to cum again, each time harder than the last. It took well over a minute, before she calmed down again and I could resume pumping into her wet tunel.
After she had fully regained her senses, she took control of our movements and rolled me over so she was on top now, with my hands resting on her butt.

Without letting me slip from her body, she began to move again. She sank down maximally on my cork and I could feel the bump of her cervix moving against my konji head as she slowly rocked back and forth.
She rolled her butt with every move, so her cl!t was rubbing against my pubic bone. She started to grunt again and moments later I felt her pusea begin to squeeze again.

As she came violently on my cork for a second time, I could no longer contain myself and I felt my balls contract, I don't really care if she was on birth control or not. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind as the initiative to climax was stronger than the worry, then I began to shoot an enormous load of sex-starved amount of spunk into Chioma’s cùmming pusea.

"arrrghhhh!" She cried out in pure ectasy and colapsed back on the bed gasping for breath.

"ah! That was...that was so erotic..." I said after catching my breath and my dìck now out of her dripping pusea."the last time I had a nice sex like this seems like ages ago.."

Cuddling up to me, Chioma asked with an amusing smile. "really?"

"hun-hmn.."

"how about that break up you plan on doing to me the last time we spoke?"

"hmm! That..! Lets just say thats the idiotic part of me in the past."

"great...lets hope that part of you stays buried in the past...."

"I hope so." I replied before placing a kiss on her lips. She slowly withdraw from the kissing engagement and got up from the bed.

"Darous... am farmished...what can I get to eat?"

Pointing to my d!ck with a smirk, "Chy, just look below my stomach and whatever you see there is all yours.."

"too much of this one...." She grabbed my limp d!ck, "can suck the life comot for person body...I need something to chop..."

"ok...if you insist, then see yourself to the kitchen bae...I want to relax so I can recover my lost senses."

"better recover that quickly...naughty boy...." She headed towards the door way and just after opening the door she looked back and said, "better start thinking of how you won't end up on the losing side of this whole drama with your wife before I come back." She opened the door more wider and disappeared out of sight.

Reaching for my phone, I checked the time and it was past 5pm already. Just to kill time before the food is ready, I opened the Subway turf game and started playing it instead of thinking.

Thirty minutes later, I was already enjoying the high score I was accumulating when Chioma came inside bearing our foods made up of wheat and ugwu soup with meats in a large tray.

"lets eat." She beckoned and I hungrily oblidged.

After the food, Chioma and I devised a plan of how am going to sucessfully accumulate enough money into a private account so that I don't end up in regrets when Adedoyin's existence finally comes to an end or whenever she decides to terminate our marriage.

Then we went on to have 2 more round of rigorous sex before we both fall asleep around 11pm of that day.

The second day was filled with me, visiting Adedoyin's lawyer, which was part of the plan, to make him see reasons as to why he must succumb to our plan.

He was unyielding throughout and threatened to expose me to Adedoyin if I don't stop disturbing him. So I left his office and went home.

I informed Chioma after getting home and she told me to give her sometime to come up with a method we can use to persuade Mr Adeniji, Adedoyin's lawyer to yield to our cause.

Several days Later.

Chioma and I continued our sexual relationship behind the screen or whenever my wife is not around.

One night while she was asleep in our master bedroom, I walked inside and checked her drawers and got hold of her latest medical report.

It was there that I saw that She has less than 9months to live as the chronic disease seems to be spreading very fast and at the sametime knocking down her immune systems.

All the symptoms of a dying cancer patient have started developing on her body recently. She seems to be in a race against a river when it comes to sweating and breathing heavily. After seeing all that, I realised I had to act fast or else I might end up with nothing.

I went outside the room and placed a call to Chioma. Luckily, she's got something for me that can help in our persuasive method of Adedoyin's lawyer.

One day, after I'd returned from the office. I was relaxing on the sofa inside the sitting room with a Bailey's bottle on the table infront of me when Adedoyin walked slowly down the steps.

My initial thought was that she was going to the kitchen but you don't know how suprised and shocked I was when she sat down beside me and held my hand in hers.

Truth be told, Adedoyin is now a shadow of her previous-former self. At age 53, she looks older than Buhari's elder brother. Her new eye balls like that of a boris in a pepper grinding machine.

Obviously seeing the shockened expression on my face, Adedoyin let out a soft smile.

"why are you staring as if you're seeing a ghost?" Is that actually coming from her? It had better not be. Cos only one look at the mirror and she would have realised the sacarsm in her statement.

"Darous...." She called out slowly simultaneously fondl!ng my hand. I paused the movie I was watching and decided to listen to whatever crap she wanted to say.

"yes?" I answered.

"hmmm...." She released a deep breath from the prison of her nostrils. "am...sorry." She stuttered with a shaking voice.

"sorry? For what?" Ofcos, I know what she was pleading for. But that was me being a little pain to her sicking arse.

"for absolutely being a b!tch to you... I regret everything I did to you. Am so....sorry. Am sorry for treating you like a trash...am sorry please...forgive me." She ended with an awful tone that nearly break my firewall.

"why now? Why are you telling me this now?" I asked softly but determimed.

She coughed gently and something like a drop of blood flew out. I noticed it but feigned ignorant of it.
"God spoke to me through a pastor last week....he...(coughs) wants me to make some retribution...(coughs again)...and of all the people have wronged, I know you're the one have hurted most..." She paused and stare deeply in my face. "am dying...painfully and slowly, this stupid cancer is eating me up. I have just a few months left in this world. Have spent a lot of money trying to get some cure but all to no avail. I can't avoid what fate has in store for me dear...but I can't die knowing that there's bad blood between us... Darous...my hus...band...please..." She went on her knees and placed her hands on my laps. "please forgive me...please..." Just then a tear rolled down her cheeks and my heart softened towards her instantly. A woman's tear has always been a kryptonite to me. Its always been my weak spot.

I stood up and dragged her up before locking her fingers firmly in mine.

"its okay dear. All is forgiven...have forgiven you from my heart." I ended with a peck on her forehead and she rested her head on my chest.

Hours later, I went outside the house while she was sleeping and placed a call to Chioma to inform her that I can no longer go ahead with our plan. That have forgiven Adedoyin, but all my efforts to make her see reasons with me all proved abortive. I ended the call angrily after she called me a pusea slave and that she will prove to me that Adedoyin is not to be trusted.

Few days after, Adedoyin and I have returned to our romantic self. She now treats me with respect.

Then I received a call from Chioma telling me to meet her that She has something to show me which will change my mind towards Adedoyin.

Reluctantly and hesitantly, I agreed to meet her. So the following day, I met her at a secluded place in town.

She played me a recorded conversation she had with my wife's lawyer. How she managed to get the old and strict man to reveal such a heavy secret remains an absolute mysery to me.

The lawyer revealed some detailed part of Adedoyin's life-after death plan. She had planned that all her properties be sold off and 50percent should be given to her relatives, 30percent to charity and the remaining 20percent for me. I was thinking of how that would be possible since most of the properties technically belonged to me until she played me the second part of their conversation.

I was extremely shocked when I found out that our customary marriage was nothing but a fake one. She has planned everything out connivingly well before asking me for help which means the original copy of all her belongings still belonged in her names.

She'd only used me to lure the police away from taking away her properties.

Chai! This woman is wicked o.
My mouth was left open in disbelief as Chioma returned the phone to her bag.

"Chioma, what can I do?" I cried out and she patted me softly before she brought out a small bottle of drugs from her bag.

"Darous, living is not meant for the weak. If you want to make it, you have to act fast." She paused and looked me closely. "your wife is taking a very important medicine every 8hours. According to the research I made, If she stops taking it for as low as 3 days, she will die the following day." She paused and gave me the container in her hand. "when you get home, replace the one she's using with that fake one...."

"and what happens after that?" I asked with a skeptical look.

"she dies ofcos..and all her properties officially become yours." She stated convincingly.

"hmmm....what about the lawyer? Won't he...."

"don't worry, I already took care of him...all you have to do is that simple task. Can you do it?" She asked with an intimidating look.

"can I do it?" I asked myself.

T.B.C.

15 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by uminem02(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Update of life!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Always dropping what will make me longs for your next update. You are great bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Nice update! Darous, Abeg no kill o... Where Joke sef?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phlimsy911: 2:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Ride on sir
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by HazardMan(m): 4:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Nice One Bro... So When Is The Next Update Coming? It Shouldnt Extend To Next Year O..! Drop Like 3 More Update Dis Year Plzzz....!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by paqman: 6:28am On Dec 23, 2017
[b][/b] nice right up but I was wondering if I could consume a little of your Christmas chicken
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ftosino(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2017
can he do it?!? I doubt if he can. thanks Tbm for this
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by AryEmber(f): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
BiadeFolar:
Nice update!
Darous, Abeg no kill o...
Where Joke sef?
Abeg, leave Joke out of this oh! That poor gal have suffered enough biko, killing no be the same of kpanshing oh Darous! Warn am TBM!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2017
AryEmber:
Abeg, leave Joke out of this oh! That poor gal have suffered enough biko, killing no be the same of kpanshing oh Darous! Warn am TBM!
Ha Ha awon ti Joke! Me I just dey ask of her ni o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
HazardMan:
Nice One Bro... So When Is The Next Update Coming? It Shouldnt Extend To Next Year O..! Drop Like 3 More Update Dis Year Plzzz....!
i wil definitely try my best to update more this year. Thanx buddy. U're awesome

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
AryEmber:
make we both warn am together na. My 6ta... Darous na our mutual friend na...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
paqman:
[b][/b] nice right up but I was wondering if I could consume a little of your Christmas chicken
the chicken wey ah never buy or the one wey stil dey inside poultry? Lolz...feel free to join me bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
menwongo:
Always dropping what will make me longs for your next update. You are great bro
u're my inspiration bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Austinsamekpo(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2017
nice update...
No update today??
Merry Christmas...TheBlessedMAN and alll...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofcasting(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Merry Xmas and a Happy new year in Advance to all my famz. Wishing you guys more of it. Amen.

Dedicated to honourable356. We both know why you deserve this.

108. COUNTLESS.

"Yea! Lets go!!!!...time for a little pay back b!tch!" I screamed out loud reffering the latter part of my statement to Adedoyin as I turned the car around and began heading for home. Chioma was all smiles as she appears to be enjoying herself.

I didn't feel any iota of guilt or of caution as to what I was embarking on.

Come to think of it, what would you have done? Assuming you were in my shoes?

Firstly, Adedoyin and I are now nothing but practical enemies.

Secondly, its been long since I last had sex. Sex with Adedoyin has variably depended on whenever she have time for me which sadly is as low as twice in a month or thrice at most.

Basically have been sex starved and knowing what a sex addict I am, I still managed to remain faithful to Adedoyin during those trying times.

We have three house helps in our big mansion and two of them are pretty ladies and matured as well. I could have taken my chances with them but I decided not to.

Again, as I happens to be the C.E.O of our company, you should know a lot of female staffs are working under me, while noticeably, most of them are eagerly ready to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to please their handsome boss but I also decided to be professional in that area also.

What have been through in this last few years of my life is what some people went through in two lifetimes but as a staunch son of thunder, I'm still in one piece. Am still me.

Now you see why I had no other choice than to throw caution out the window and agree happily to Chioma's 'lets go fvck ourself' offer. Besides, fortunately for us, my wife is away on one of her cancer treatment trips. So we're practically free to do whatever we wish to before the next two days when Adedoyin will presumably be back.

Few Hours Later,

We got home and the first thing I did after entering the house with Chioma ambling closely from behind me was summon the three househelps and gave them a 2days off. They thanked me very happily before taking their leave even though I noticed that Anabell, the less-pretty one wasn't entirely okay with the whole off thing but thats not a concern to me. Abi wetin concern K.G 2 with Biology textbook?

"are you frankly sure your wife won't be coming home anytime soon?" Chioma asked me inside the master bedroom few moments after the househelps have left the house.

Putting down the Goldberg bottle in my hand, I replied, "ofcos, she won't be back till next tomorrow." I answered and slowly began to UnCloth myself.

"not that am scared o, or anything like that, but just to be on the safer side I think you...."

"I should confirm from her?" I cut in and completed her statement for her.

"exactly....you never can predict that woman."

"hmm...okay." I picked my phone and placed a call to Adedoyin's foreign number. She picked after the second trial.
"hello....love..." I tried sounding more romantic.

"love?...what weed are you smoking under that hot sun in Nigeria Darous?" She asked with a tone of sarcasm.

"what makes you say that l..o.."

"don't flatter me please!" She snapped angrily from the other end. "just tell me why you are calling me..."

It took me 5secs to get my voice back to respond. "erm...e..rm, just want to ask when you'll be back...thats all..."

"I don't know...is that why you're calling me at this hour?" She asked with more furiousity in her voice.

"yes, but when will you be back?"

"are your eardrums faulty? Or which part of I-don't-know you don't understand?"

"but thats not an answer to my question na?"

"am afraid thats the only one you going to get from me...dear dummy." I was silent for some minutes contemplating on whether to end the call or not until her voice sounded again. "do me a favour please..."

"whats that?" I asked with a curious laden voice.

"am kind of pretty busy here. Press the red button please. That shouldn't be hard for you right?"

Hearing that, I just dropped the phone on the alluminium table medial the room and walked over to Chioma who was busy with a wine cup in her hand.

"what'd she say?" She asked.

"she said she doesn't know. But nothing to worry about." I said with a boast of confidence and smile.

"you sure? Cos I'd hate to get in the cross-fire of your sick married life."

"I thought you asking me to bring you here meant you were willing to take the risks?"

"well lets just hope I don't end up regretting it....and...."

Quickly silencing her with my index finger on her lips, "sshhh....lets get started...my d!ck is throbbing bad right now..."

"oh! poor you..." She replied with a smile and drew me in for an embrace. And it was then that I noticed that the screen of my phone was on. Reaching for it and after checking it, I discovered that the call to Adedoyin was still ongoing.

"argh! Sh!t!....am fvcked!"

"no...that should be my line.....am the one that needs to be bleeped." Chioma stated obviously ignorant of whats happening.

"hello....hello...are you there?" I queried into the phone but got no reply.

"who's that?" Chioma asked as I continue talking to the phone but still got no reply. After several attempts and futility was the end result, I ended the call and released a deep sigh hoping Adedoyin hadn't listened on my conversation with Chioma who was waiting patiently for me to come and attend to her.

"its nothing dear..." I dropped the phone on the glass table medial the room and approached Chioma slowly.

"are you sure?"

Placing her palms on my abs, I kissed her and replied. "trust me..." She smiled and reciprocated the kissing gesture.

"Darous....you know we need to work up a plan." She suddenly asked after the kissing has ended.

"what plan? Are we robbing a bank?" I asked amusingly and tried replacing my lips on hers but she refused.

"this is a serious issue Darous. Am not joking." She stated assertively with a frown look.

"how serious.?" I asked still with a nonchallant behaviour as I was still in the mood for sex.

"very serious."

"really?"

"yes. Or how long do you think it will take her to get tired of your useless self and send you out? What do you think she's planning for you out there each time she spent away from you?"

"now you're talking like my mother."

"and thats because am after your wellbeing..." Her tone portrayed nothing but sincerity and that brought out a little seriousness in me.

Holding her face by the cheeks I said, "Chy, wait...by 'she' you mean Adedoyin?" That sounded more of a question than statement.

With a scoff, she said, "no...my grandma...its like you're not even taking this seriously like I am. Forget it." She ended with a tone of disappointment and shifted away from my hold.

A momentary silence followed and I realised by her behaviour that have offended her. So I marched to her and held up her gaze.

"how do you expect me to take anything seriously when am here staring at a nak3d priceless jewel? Eh?"

With a seething look she said, "so you can't think straight at the sight of sex?" She asked with a smirk.

"exactly!" I lamented in a randy tone. "anything beautiful like this body of yours will always win me over anytime anyday." I flattered and her cheeks turned red as she blushed away from my gaze.

"so what do we do now?" She asked faintly.

"Chy, trust me. I appreciate your concern. But until I satisfy my d!ck's desires, nothing good can flow into my brain." Rubbing my palms against her laps I continued. "or does that makes me a bad person?"

"no.." She shook her head sideways. "it just makes you the most sex-controlled idiot I've ever seen." She hitted my crotch playfully and wrapped her fingers around my d!ck with an inviting look.

It was time for me and Chioma to take the center stage. I lifted her delicate frame in my arms and carried her up from the bed. I laid her down inside the middle of the giant bed and returned to kissing her. She moaned as I let my tongue swerve around her tongue, before my mouth swallowed it up and gently sucked on it.

My hand went down her tight stomach and slid underneath her pants where I encountered her nak3d pusea. She was dripping wet and so incredibly soft and smooth. My finger slid easily inside, making her moan again.

"oh! yea...thats it baby..." She was very tight, much tighter than the first time I forked her.

I took off my singlet and kicked away my pants and boxers. Then I removed Chioma’s bra and pant, so we were both completely nak3d in the room.

Goddamn it, Chioma is really a sexy goddess.
She had a beautiful little pusea that my eyes could feast on for days without bulging and a cute round butt that begged to be touched. But the most beautiful of it all was her sweet smile and her inviting eyes.

"enough of the romantic stare Darous...I need your d!ck inside me like 20mins ago." She laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide before beckoning me to take my place between them. I wasn't ready to let her repeat her statements so I took my konji and rubbed its head between her pusea lips, covering it with her slippery juices.

Then I eagerly placed it at her tight entrance.

“You sure you want to do this Chy?” I asked and she nodded.

“Fvck me!!, Darous....don't make me wait any longer!” She cried into my ears with a great level of zest.

I took my cork and pushed in. Chioma squeaked, as my 8 inches konji brutally entered her. I pushed down until all of my card was inside her P.O.S. I held her close and gave her body time to get used to the size of my d!ck.

“oh! Yea..that feels good..." She said and I lovingly kissed her pouty red lips and slowly began to retract my d!ck. She held me tight; as if she was afraid I might pull out. She looked at me with an intense look of longing. She whimpered again when I pushed back in again and again. Her whimpers became moans and after a while, her pelvis began to move against my pushes. Bit by bit I started to increase the force in every attack I launched against her pusea, pushing deeper, harder and pushing faster. Soon I was forking her without refraining anymore.
grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofcasting(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
109. COUNTLESS

Every time I thought I could move, she seemed to cum again, each time harder than the last. It took well over a minute, before she calmed down again and I could resume pumping into her wet tunel.
After she had fully regained her senses, she took control of our movements and rolled me over so she was on top now, with my hands resting on her butt.

Without letting me slip from her body, she began to move again. She sank down maximally on my cork and I could feel the bump of her cervix moving against my konji head as she slowly rocked back and forth.
She rolled her butt with every move, so her cl!t was rubbing against my pubic bone. She started to grunt again and moments later I felt her pusea begin to squeeze again.

As she came violently on my cork for a second time, I could no longer contain myself and I felt my balls contract, I don't really care if she was on birth control or not. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind as the initiative to climax was stronger than the worry, then I began to shoot an enormous load of sex-starved amount of spunk into Chioma’s cùmming pusea.

"arrrghhhh!" She cried out in pure ectasy and colapsed back on the bed gasping for breath.

"ah! That was...that was so erotic..." I said after catching my breath and my dìck now out of her dripping pusea."the last time I had a nice sex like this seems like ages ago.."

"hun-hmn.."

"I hope so." I replied before placing a kiss on her lips. She slowly withdraw from the kissing engagement and got up from the bed.

Pointing to my d!ck with a smirk, "Chy, just look below my stomach and whatever you see there is all yours.."

"too much of this one...." She grabbed my limp d!ck, "can suck the life comot for person body...I need something to chop..."

"ok...if you insist, then see yourself to the kitchen bae...I want to relax so I can recover my lost senses."

"better recover that quickly...naughty boy...." She headed towards the door way and just after opening the door she looked back and said, "better start thinking of how you won't end up on the losing side of this whole drama with your wife before I come back." She opened the door more wider and disappeared out of sight.

Reaching for my phone, I checked the time and it was past 5pm already. Just to kill time before the food is ready, I opened the Subway turf game and started playing it instead of thinking.

Thirty minutes later, I was already enjoying the high score I was accumulating when Chioma came inside bearing our foods made up of wheat and ugwu soup with meats in a large tray.

After the food, Chioma and I devised a plan of how am going to sucessfully accumulate enough money into a private account so that I don't end up in regrets when Adedoyin's existence finally comes to an end or whenever she decides to terminate our marriage.

Then we went on to have 2 more round of rigorous sex before we both fall asleep around 11pm of that day.

The second day was filled with me, visiting Adedoyin's lawyer, which was part of the plan, to make him see reasons as to why he must succumb to our plan.

He was unyielding throughout and threatened to expose me to Adedoyin if I don't stop disturbing him. So I left his office and went home.

I informed Chioma after getting home and she told me to give her sometime to come up with a method we can use to persuade Mr Adeniji, Adedoyin's lawyer to yield to our cause.

Several days Later.

Chioma and I continued our sexual relationship behind the screen or whenever my wife is not around.

One night while she was asleep in our master bedroom, I walked inside and checked her drawers and got hold of her latest medical report.

It was there that I saw that She has less than 9months to live as the chronic disease seems to be spreading very fast and at the sametime knocking down her immune systems.

All the symptoms of a dying cancer patient have started developing on her body recently. She seems to be in a race against a river when it comes to sweating and breathing heavily. After seeing all that, I realised I had to act fast or else I might end up with nothing.

I went outside the room and placed a call to Chioma. Luckily, she's got something for me that can help in our persuasive method of Adedoyin's lawyer.

One day, after I'd returned from the office. I was relaxing on the sofa inside the sitting room with a Bailey's bottle on the table infront of me when Adedoyin walked slowly down the steps.

My initial thought was that she was going to the kitchen but you don't know how suprised and shocked I was when she sat down beside me and held my hand in hers.

Truth be told, Adedoyin is now a shadow of her previous-former self. At age 53, she looks older than Buhari's elder brother. Her new eye balls like that of a boris in a pepper grinding machine.

Obviously seeing the shockened expression on my face, Adedoyin let out a soft smile.

"why are you staring as if you're seeing a ghost?" Is that actually coming from her? It had better not be. Cos only one look at the mirror and she would have realised the sacarsm in her statement.

"Darous...." She called out slowly simultaneously fondl!ng my hand. I paused the movie I was watching and decided to listen to whatever crap she wanted to say.

"yes?" I answered.

"hmmm...." She released a deep breath from the prison of her nostrils. "am...sorry." She stuttered with a shaking voice.

"sorry? For what?" Ofcos, I know what she was pleading for. But that was me being a little pain to her sicking arse.

"for absolutely being a b!tch to you... I regret everything I did to you. Am so....sorry. Am sorry for treating you like a trash...am sorry please...forgive me." She ended with an awful tone that nearly break my firewall.

She coughed gently and something like a drop of blood flew out. I noticed it but feigned ignorant of it.
"God spoke to me through a pastor last week....he...(coughs) wants me to make some retribution...(coughs again)...and of all the people have wronged, I know you're the one have hurted most..." She paused and stare deeply in my face. "am dying...painfully and slowly, this stupid cancer is eating me up. I have just a few months left in this world. Have spent a lot of money trying to get some cure but all to no avail. I can't avoid what fate has in store for me dear...but I can't die knowing that there's bad blood between us... Darous...my hus...band...please..." She went on her knees and placed her hands on my laps. "please forgive me...please..." Just then a tear rolled down her cheeks and my heart softened towards her instantly. A woman's tear has always been a kryptonite to me. Its always been my weak spot.

"its okay dear. All is forgiven...have forgiven you from my heart." I ended with a peck on her forehead and she rested her head on my chest.

Hours later, I went outside the house while she was sleeping and placed a call to Chioma to inform her that I can no longer go ahead with our plan. That have forgiven Adedoyin, but all my efforts to make her see reasons with me all proved abortive. I ended the call angrily after she called me a pusea slave and that she will prove to me that Adedoyin is not to be trusted.

Few days after, Adedoyin and I have returned to our romantic self. She now treats me with respect.

Then I received a call from Chioma telling me to meet her that She has something to show me which will change my mind towards Adedoyin.

Reluctantly and hesitantly, I agreed to meet her. So the following day, I met her at a secluded place in town.

She played me a recorded conversation she had with my wife's lawyer. How she managed to get the old and strict man to reveal such a heavy secret remains an absolute mysery to me.

The lawyer revealed some detailed part of Adedoyin's life-after death plan. She had planned that all her properties be sold off and 50percent should be given to her relatives, 30percent to charity and the remaining 20percent for me. I was thinking of how that would be possible since most of the properties technically belonged to me until she played me the second part of their conversation.

I was extremely shocked when I found out that our customary marriage was nothing but a fake one. She has planned everything out connivingly well before asking me for help which means the original copy of all her belongings still belonged in her names.

"Chioma, what can I do?" I cried out and she patted me softly before she brought out a small bottle of drugs from her bag.

"Darous, living is not meant for the weak. If you want to make it, you have to act fast." She paused and looked me closely. "your wife is taking a very important medicine every 8hours. According to the research I made, If she stops taking it for as low as 3 days, she will die the following day." She paused and gave me the container in her hand. "when you get home, replace the one she's using with that fake one...."

"she dies ofcos..and all her properties officially become yours." She stated convincingly.

"don't worry, I already took care of him...all you have to do is that simple task. Can you do it?" She asked with an intimidating look.

T.B.C.
shocked
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofcasting(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
109. COUNTLESS

"hun-hmn.."

Several days Later.

"yes?" I answered.

T.B.C.
lol
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofcasting(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
109. COUNTLESS

"hun-hmn.."

Several days Later.

"yes?" I answered.

T.B.C.
hmmm
TheBlessedMAN:
109. COUNTLESS

"hun-hmn.."

Several days Later.

"yes?" I answered.

T.B.C.
*smiles*
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofcasting(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
109. COUNTLESS

"hun-hmn.."

Several days Later.

"yes?" I answered.

T.B.C.
cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Messi Christmas to all my fellow Barca faithfuls out there. Its our month to rejoice. I dedicate this special update to you guys. After everything We've been through in this year, from loosing laliga, Ucl and super coppa to our bitter rivals, to the lost of Neymar to P.s.G. I think its been one hell of an hectic year for us. But glory be to God, we ended it on a high note. Forca Barca.

110. COUNTLESS.

Seeing how confused and dazed I was in my present state, Chioma, in her own twisted intention to abase my equation grabbed my free hand and spoke to me gently and calmly.

"Darous...I know this seemed somehow extreme and also a very cruel act, and I perfectly understand if you decide not to do it....but....but...." She bit her lower lips as she tried coming up with the right words while I continued staring at her in a confused way. "but...come to think of it Darous..." Chy finally continued. "She's already a lost cause...she's not....."

"stop it Chioma..." I warned. "stop talking about her in such manner."

She gave out a wryly smile and called my warning a bluff and she continued.
"stop acting like a pusea.."

I wanted to slap her for that but I refrained myself and she proceeded. "more importantly, stop acting as if you're not the one that will still benefit from all this in the end....this woman will die, whether with or without your contribution." She stated.

"then why can't we just let her spend the rest of her life in peace? Tell me why..." I fired in a low tone.

"believe it or not...we're only doing her a great favour.."

"a favour?" I scoffed. "you've lost your senses and am damn sure not even Uber can lead you back to where it is."

Instead of taking my statement as an insult, she only let out a daffy smile and said. "why don't you listen to what am going to say?" I was silent. "see, try and google on how painful the dying moments of a cancer patient is. And if you truly love her, you'll know that we are only helping to put her out of her mysery. Besides, no be 20percent she write for you inside her Will?, how can you be so sure that she no go change am to five or even nothing? Man, am only going through all this stress because I love you and I'd hate to see you lose at the end of it. Because afterall, it was I that got you into this in the first place."

"how?" I asked in reference to her last statement.

"you forgot who drugged you and let her have sex with you? And later send the pics to that woman you escorted to our hotel?" I nodded my head as it appears she was technically right.

"but...I can't let someone's death ruin my destiny Chy...who knows what the repercussions would be?" I cried.

"trust me nothing bad will happen to you..your destiny can't be ruined." She stated assurely.

"are you sure?" I asked sounding like am giving in to her proposal.

"you see, one thing about destiny is, its not written in some books from the future....the ironical fact is we write it ourselves with everything we do everyday...now is the perfect time to write yours."

Just moments after her statement, her phone rang and she hurriedly picked it. She spoke with the caller and ended the call with a look of emergency.

"I have to go now Darous. Something needs my attention right away...call me when you have done what I so much expected of you." It was on that final note that she gave me a quick peck and walked hurriedly towards the main road whence she boarded a bike and zoomed off.

The person that invented the word, 'this one weak me o' should be given a genius award for that phrase. It was as if he knew I was going to be in a future situation that perfectly suits those words when he was inventing it.

Holding the small bottle in my hands, surveying it and at the same time lost in deep thought. It now became a battle between my conscience and desperation.

The desperate part of me began to tell me how stupid I would be if I let this opportunity pass me by.

'how will you be able to tackle Hushpuppi and the other Gucci guys if you don't have enough money? Eh? Think smart. Or how will you buy the latest G-wagon Benz if you let this opportunity pass? Eh? Think smart dude. No dull yourself.' It had barely ended when my conscience countered back.

'In this life, we are all confronted with trials, but the true measure of a man is how he chooses to react in the face of those trials. This is your own trial Darous, don't fail it.

Know this fact too, assassins were not born. They were made. And its in delicate moments like this that they lost the conscience that makes them human beings.

Take for instance, the case of Jide, you could have decided not to pay his bills and let him die at the hospital and no one would have ever blamed you considering what Jide has made you went through in the past. But because you're not a killer, you helped him out instead, and thanks to you, that your same friend is now living comfortably in Ekiti.

What of Favour? Remember what she did to you? By leaving you stranded in a strange place after she'd stole your wallet? And what did you do when you later saw her at the brothel in your home town? Even though you could have killed her but did you? No! Because you're not a killer. You still went on to help her by giving her the money required for her fake daughters surgery.

What of Beatrice? You didn't kill her. And thats also because the killer instinct isn't in you.
Instead, you should formulate a way to make your wife happy, maybe that might change her mind before she dies.

Lastly Darous, the road to success is a long one. I implore you to stop looking for shortcuts.'
I released a deep breath after my conscience has ended its counselling.

On the way home. I concluded on my mind not to succumb to Chioma's suggestions.

Getting to the entrance of the house, I dialled Chioma's number and it had barely rang twice when she answered it.

"am not interested in aiding or abetting in taking a human life. So its a NOOO!...am not doing it." I declared outrightly and waited for her reply.

"hmmm....am not suprised." She answered back. "cos a foöl will always be a foöl no matter how hard you try to make them wise..have this at the back of your thick canine skull. This isn't over yet...cos by the time am through with the music am composing for you, you'll have no choice than to dance to my tunes." That sounded more like a threat and she ended the call with a hissing sound that got me thinking what her problem really was.

I began to replay all her attitudes and behaviours after our recent meeting in my mind and I could confirm that She must have an agenda of her own. Or why is she taking this more personal than I am?

I drove into the compound and after pulling into the garrage, I made my steps towards the house.

I got inside and met Adedoyin in the sitting room singing and dancing slowly to a gospel song playing from the home theatre.

Forgetting about the latest discoveries I just found out about her, I joined her and we began to dance romantically to the melody of the song. She was filled with a great level of zest as we danced inside the sitting room.

"you look more handsome now." She complimented my looks.

"its not my fault. I tried not to, but it just keeps happening." I said amusingly."

"you sure know how to be sweet when you want to be." She remarked with an effusive tone.

Hours run into days and days into weeks. Its now been 5 good weeks since I last saw Chioma and made my stand known to her on the issue and since then I never set my eyes on her until one faithful evening after I just arrived from a 5days business seminar in Abuja.

I got to the sitting room and was shocked to the bone when I saw Chioma sitting beside Adedoyin on the 3 seater sofa in the sitting room. The T.v was on and they seemed to be fully engrossed in the Desperate housewife movie they were watching as both doesn't seem to be aware of my presence in the sitting room.

'whats this devil doing here?' I asked myself as I continued staring motionless from behind their view. 'hope this girl haven't come here to wreck some havoc?....'

"sir...what would you like to take?" The househelp that took my briefcase from me returned to ask me and it was her voice that announced my presence to both of them.

"hey...dear...you're back....hows the seminar?" Adedoyin queried as she got on her feet and met my approach with a warm embrace. My eyes met briefly with Chioma's who was still sitting on the sofa and she gave me a wicked smirk and I instantly knew something is up.

Pulling away from the embrace, Adedoyin sat me down and beckoned the waiting househelp to get me something to eat.

"Darous...meet Chioma, Chioma meet my husband Darous." Adedoyin introduced us to each other and while I was still confused on what to do, Chioma rose up and marched quickly towards my position and offerred me an handshake which I reluctantly reciprocated with a wryly smile.

"you don't know her do you?" Ade asked obviously after seeing the way we were staring awkwardly at eachother.

"no"

"no." Chioma and I chorused in unison.

"okay. Am coming...let me get my husband something to drink." Ade said and wobbled towards the freezer in the kitchen.

After She'd disappeared into the kitchen, I proceeded towards Chioma's seat and sat beside her. I picked the remote controller and increased the volume of the home theatre.

"what are you doing here?" I asked in an audible whisper. "I swear am going to kill you if I smell any danger around her!" I threatened fiercely and she smiled.

"calm down Darous...am only here to help you handle your wife...." She stated mockingly with emphasis on the word 'handle your wife'.

"by handle her you mean end her life?" I asked but Adedoyin's return stopped her from answering.

"I see you guys have started talking." Adedoyin remarked and sat down beside me. She gave me the Chivita fruit juice in her hands and I gulped it down to half and placed the remaining on the table.

"yes ma...Darous was just telling me what to touch and what not to touch if I want to remain in the house." Her tone portrayed nothing but treachery. But unfortunately, I was the only one that took notice of that.

"Darous," Adedoyin called out. "I didn't expect you to be so mean like that. Especially not towards a friendly guest." She declared in an angst tone.

'a friendly guest? Eh!..Just kill me already.' I thought.

T.B.C

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
This update is specially dedicated to someone that has really earned my admiration since the beginning of this story. Am talking of no other than the expert of stupidity itself. The only guy that can handle being a foöl for a whole year. KINGOFCASTING. This guy is really a genius when it comes to thinking backwards. I really admire your level of determination bro. I only hope and pray you find a peace of mind before we enter into the new year. But I hope while everybody is making plans for the new year, you are not planning to take your acts to other section of Nairaland?

Its well with you bro. May God bless you with wisdom my brother. KINGOFCASTING.

111. COUNTLESS.

Adedoyin's statement was escorted instantly by a momentary awkward silence filled only with stares and glances from both of them towards me.

Seeing the need to do something quickly, I coughed gently and grabbed Adedoyin's hand.

"can I have a word with you?" I asked her but she shot me a skeptical look before she followed my lead as I took her to the rearmost room of the house where I hoped will be possibly out of Chioma's ears.

Locking the door of the room behind us, I stood infront of Adedoyin and asked.

"whats she doing here?" I pointed towards the door.

"who? You mean Chioma?" She asked with a scoff.

"yes.....when did she got here?"

"why are you asking me this? She's a guest in this house....and by the way, you don't even know her...so why acting all up against someone you don't know?" She queried with a longing look into my eyes.

"ofcos I know her!" I voiced out, and it wasn't until She gave me a 'you can't be serious' look that I realise that I just shot myself on the foot. But before I could come up with something to cover my lapses, She spoke again.

"tell me how you knew her..." She folded her arms across her chest as she awaited my reply.

I began to think quickly. I remembered Chioma telling me after the drugging and rapìng incident at the hotel back then, when I traced Adedoyin's car to her house and after the sex we had that Adedoyin must not know that we have seen eachother. I can't now possibly tell her that I know Chioma. I know my wife, she won't take it easy with me.

"speak up nau..." Her voice cuts into my thoughts.

"I....erm...I actually don't know her...I...." I stammered.

"then why are you acting strange? As if she's a bad person."

"I just have a bad feeling about her." I stated defiantly.

"my dear..." She called softly. "if there's something you want to tell me about her, now is the right time to do so....this might be your last chance...."

"what do you mean by my last chance?" I asked curiously.

"you see, since two days ago, have been feeling unusually weaker than before..."

"isn't that suppose to be part of the symptoms?" I asked.

"yes it is. But this weakness seems very strange. It was as if the drugs am using is somehow making me weak after taking them...." She continued speaking but my ears were'nt listening again. Her words instantly sent me into deep thinking.

"....you see why I said this might be your last chance to...." She was still saying when my mind suddenly got hold of something.

"wait...which day did that dev....I mean Chioma, which day did she came into this house?" I asked with an eager tone.

"She came to me two days ago with her difficult situation."

"which is?"

"she said her landlord threw her out for failing to pay house rents."

"and you believed her?"

"is there a reason why I shouldn't? Tell me if there is."

"ofcos there is. She might be lying to you for all I care."

"and why would she lie to me? To squeeze money from me?"

"isn't that a good reason why you shouldn't have trusted her talkless of letting her into the house in the first place?" I acted sounding worried.

"don't worry...she is not after my money. Cos if she was, she would have accepted my offer to help her pay her rents but she turned it down." She explained softly.

"ofcos she would turn it down...." I murmured.

"is there something you're not telling me?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"not atall...its okay."

"then there shouldn't be any more problem with our guest?"

"if she behaved herself. There shouldn't be." I answered hedgely.

"fine. Lets go." Adedoyin said and approached the door. She opened it and stepped outside and I followed suit after releasing a deep sigh.

My plan was to check inside Adedoyin's room to see if Chioma has changed her drugs or not.

I got to the sitting room and found everybody's absence. I proceeded towards the table whence the remaining Chivita drink was located. I opened its cap and poured the remaining contents into the juice cup and gulped it all down to cool down my nerves a bit.

I headed towards the guest room to check on Chioma. I opened the door and stopped at the entrance. Poking my head inside I saw she was sleeping or pretending to be.

"whatever your plan is, am sure its going to fail. And I swear if anything happens to her, all I will just simply do is give shango your pvssy's username and password so that he won't have a problem finding the type of thunder that will strike you down to pieces....useless girl!!."

I waited for her reply but when I got none, I hissed and closed the door.

I headed straght to my room and I unclothed myself leaving only my boxer on. I sat on the edge of the bed and got hold of my briefcase from beside the bed stand. I opened it and brought out a folder I received from the seminar. I was scanning through it when I began to feel somehow tired. The folder fell from my hands and my attempt to pick it up became increasingly difficult.

It felt as if my body has been paralysed.
'whats happening to me?' I cried out mentally as my lips felt unmovable. My body fell on its own onto the bed. Ironically, in my unconscious state, my mind was still working.

Just then, my door gave a little squeak and Chioma appeared from the doorway with another version of a daffy smile. She approached me gently and leaned over my head. I tried talking but the application of my mouth won't open. It kept on reading 'error.' I then resigned myself to fate as I had no choice than to watch what this devil's distant cousin has planned for my life.

Her face was beaming with boundless level of excitement. An ampoule and a syringe was inside the clutch of her right hand.

"you must remember that kind of feeling quite well don't you?" She scoffed.

I instantly remembered it was the same feeling I felt after she drugged me at the hotel. I then began to wonder how she did it.

"wondering how I drugged you this time?" She cuts into my thoughts. "I spiked your chivita drink dummy!" She laughed wickedly and continued. "I never planned on using that drug twice on you, but you pushed me to do it. One thing I hate most in my life than being a virgin is someone that doesn't do whatever it takes to make it in life. Fate presented a chance to become rich to you on a platter of gold, but because of some stupid beliefs you want to throw it away! Never!" She shouted as I keep on watching. "now, am going to help you grab that opportunity and you will have no choice than to thank me later." She placed the ampoule on the bed and drew some fluids from it into the syringe in her right hand. I flinched in fright as she waved the injection at my face.

If not for my paralysed body, I could have given her the beatings of her life but unfortunately, I can't or couldn't.

"this fluid will only get your d!ck erected. Since thats the only part of your body that you know how to use well, and gladly its the only thing I needed for my plan to work." She located an artery on my left hand and inserted the injection into it. Oddly, I felt no pain. Immediately, I felt my d!ck starting to rise. Soon, it has grown to its full lenght and it was threatening to rip out of my boxer.
Sadly, my konji has betrayed me.

She quickly removed her bumbshorts and climbed over my crotch and sat down on my erected konji.

She started to ride me vigorously and at the same time moaning loudly. "Arrgh! Fork me! Fork me more! Please! Yes!!! DAROUS! Fork me please." She continued shouting and forking me at the same time. Her voice echoing through out the whole house.

I was begining to get worried as she continued her assault on my d!ck. Her noise was becoming more untolerably louder with each fvcking movement she made.

After some moments of this ugly intercourse with her moaning sounds increasing exponentially, then the most unfortunate thing happened.

"what is this!!!" I tried turning my head towards where that voice was coming from but I couldn't. I was able to recognise the voice. Sadly it was Adedoyin's.

Chioma never stopped her assault and the next thing I heard was an anguish scream, let out by Adedoyin, followed instantly with a loud thud.

Chioma then inserted my d!ck back into my boxer and patted me softly on the cheeks with a satisfactory smile.

"victory atlast...you're now a rich man Darous." She declared.

She climbed down on me and after putting on her bumbshorts, she started dragging me down the bed. By the time she sucessfully put me down on the tiled floor, She has worked up a real sweat.

The next thing she did was drag me towards the entrance. I felt my back colide with something and it was after she turned and placed my body face down on it that I realise it was Adedoyin's lifeless body.

I wanted to scream in horror. I wanted to shout. I wanted to cry. But I couldn't. I...was...still paralysed.

"thats me, winning your battle for you....but I have to do this just to have some leverage against you incase you decide to be stingy." She placed my hands on Adedoyin's lifeless neck. Chioma folded it across Adedoyin's neck as if trying to squeeze it. But then, she moved back and brought out her phone. The last thing I saw before falling into oblivion were flashes of light from her phone.

I woke up maybe some hours later to the lifeless body of Adedoyin lying motionlessly beside me on the floor. I rose up instantly and tried regaining my senses.

All the memories of what happened last night began to youTUBE in my mind.

My eyes colided with the wall clock. It was 7:15am.

I raced out of the room to find Chioma but she was nowhere to be found. I search for the househelps but after remembering what day it is, it was sunday which means its their off day and they won't resume until evening.

I walked back slowly to my room to face my new warrant.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed with my phone in hand contemplating on who to call, I released this statement.

"am such a terrible idiot..its official, my Adam have eaten the Apple again!"

T.B.C

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Yemike(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
What a fantastic update...
I love the new twists...
Chioma is now the devil and she's got leverage against Darous

I'm still thinking chioma's recorded convo with the lawyer is fake. It's just to get darous do her bidding.

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 316
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.